Abortion Follies: Texas

who said they did? I said they DETERMINE law....big difference from creating them, which the Constitution is quite specific as to who does make the law by process.

But, if the SCOTUS declares a law is unjust, it can rule so and nullify that law.

Got that?
correct,, so roe v wade is not the law of the land,,

You dumb out of shape idiot. Some women dont have menses if they play sports.
Then they don't get pregnant either you black dolt. It isn't playing sports, it's the reduction of body fat. Go back to school for biology. Severe low-level of body fat and the uterus will not prepare the lining and no egg will be released,

Tell that to the 14 year old girl ...raped by an uncle...who is ashamed and terrified and doesn't know she is pregnant
Then she better get overherself and get to the drug store or planned parenthood to get a pregnancy test. 14 year Olds pregnant by an uncle is quite rare. Most women who have an unwanted pregnancy were just lazy or uncaring.

That's a fantasy. There will be more babies born though. More poor babies.
As we are importing hundreds of thousands of poor central american villagers and poor Muslims there will undoubtedly be more poor babies. Abortion isn't the answer. Sterilization is the answer.

As we are importing hundreds of thousands of poor central american villagers and poor Muslims there will undoubtedly be more poor babies. Abortion isn't the answer. Sterilization is the answer.
Answer? What is the question?

It ain't a life if it can't live separate from another body! No fetus has survived apart from mothers body until after 21 weeks of gestation & only one in history with extraordinary medical assistance has ever done that. Most die unless 26 weeks & most pre-term births have serious issues even after best care available.
It's living. Therefore it is life.

youre such a fucking idiot you dont realize you just proved me right,,,
Not at all. If you are going to call other people "fucking idiots" at least try to not look like a "fucking idiot" in your own misspelled post. Pregnancy and development can occur without independent life. How do we define life and death? By the presence or absence of brain waves. A woman carrying an anacephelic child lacks that, yet will continue to develop as long as it's supported through the mother's body.

Not at all. If you are going to call other people "fucking idiots" at least try to not look like a "fucking idiot" in your own misspelled post. Pregnancy and development can occur without independent life. How do we define life and death? By the presence or absence of brain waves. A woman carrying an anacephelic child lacks that, yet will continue to develop as long as it's supported through the mother's body.
youre always trying to rationalize killing an innocent child,,,

youre such a fucking idiot you dont realize you just proved me right,,,
If you are going to troll people, don't get pissy when they turn around and give it back. or better yet move to Texas, you would fit right in, a state that gives more Constitutional protections to gun toting psychopaths than to pregnant women (no wonder it has such high rates of teen pregnancy).

If you are going to troll people, don't get pissy when they turn around and give it back. or better yet move to Texas, you would fit right in, a state that gives more Constitutional protections to gun toting psychopaths than to pregnant women (no wonder it has such high rates of teen pregnancy).
all you end up doing is showing what a monster you really are,,,

The tantrums vile baby-killers throw on Twitter are hilarious. I feel genuinely much better then I have felt in a long time.

Baby killers?
Are you sure that is how the laws describes abortion and why would they allow it if it were true?
I suggest you coming from a religious origin.

all you end up doing is showing what a monster you really are,,,
Says one who trolls others in threads he isn't even part of. You've done it multiple times. Don't do if you can't take it dished back. Just like if you don't like abortions don't have one. Or better yet why don't you put some of your sanctity-of- life energy into pushing for more measures to help poor women (who can't afford to go to another state) cover the costs of an wanted pregnancy and raising a child, dropping out of school...maybe push for affordable childcare and paid maternity leave so she won't lose her job. Nah..it's easier to slut shame her and carry on with your pro life virtue signaling.

Says one who trolls others in threads he isn't even part of. You've done it multiple times. Don't do if you can't take it dished back. Just like if you don't like abortions don't have one. Or better yet why don't you put some of your sanctity-of- life energy into pushing for more measures to help poor women (who can't afford to go to another state) cover the costs of an wanted pregnancy and raising a child, dropping out of school...maybe push for affordable childcare and paid maternity leave so she won't lose her job. Nah..it's easier to slut shame her and carry on with your pro life virtue signaling.
so now youre telling me I cant participate in threads???

face it girl,, youre a baby killing monster,,,

so now youre telling me I cant participate in threads???

face it girl,, youre a baby killing monster,,,
Ah...so now you are saying trolling is participating? Then why are you bitching?

If you don't want an abortion don't get one and give other women the same freedom of choice.

Forum List

Back