Abortion Follies: Texas

If the woman has been conscientious, she has been pregnant under six weeks she is entitled to a legal abortion.
What is this "conscientious" BS? you seem hell bent on inserting some sort of personal moral judgement here. And like I pointed out before, YOU sure as hell talk a lot of BS to try and mask your support of the latest attempt to destabilize Roe v Wade in Texas....because you and I both know damned well that Texas has done everything in it's power to reduce or eradicate facilities that can properly perform abortions. Now with this Stasi-like law, women will be subject to delays and scrutiny whether they are under 6 weeks or not.

Stop drinking and sucking the emotional life out of cats and mind your own damned business, as no one is forcing you to have or not have an abortion under any circumstance.

It is HER SOLE JOB TO KNOW. Drug store tests can tell a pregnancy within 48 hours of conception. If she has been diligent in her birth control there should not be a problem.
Pay attention.....you're 16 years old and going to the drug store, how much you want to bet some self righteous clown behind the counter is going to refuse that kid service or give her a hard time? And since Texas and other states go out of their way to shut down Planned Parenthood offices, the 16 yr. old loses time. Then there's a faulty condom that know one would know about until the woman physically suspects somethings up.

I'm sure there are women who can come up with more examples than me, but the bottom line is that in the real world know one is perfect, people make mistakes, societal jackasses are always looking to pass judgement and control people and shit happens. That you and people like you essentially are going to punish a woman to bring a child of rape or incest to term (nothing concrete about improvement of the already faulty and overwhelmed foster care/adoption system) speaks volumes as to your mindset. Sorry sweetpea, but a theocracy this ain't.

When you purposely take a life it is murder.
repeating this mantra won't change medical science....the Texas law is absurd because the "heartbeat" is an autonomic function IN THE COURSE OF DEVELOPMENT. NO BRAIN FUNCTION AT THE LEVEL THE NEW HEARTBEAT LAW POINTS TO, don't cha know.

As I said, your religious ideology does not take precedent over medical, scientific fact. That you want to force a woman to bring a pregnancy born of rape/incest to term speaks volumes of your fanatical indifference and callous attitude towards a fellow human being.

correct,, so roe v wade is not the law of the land,,
An ignorant and insipidly stubborn retort on your part. for your education In January 1973, the Supreme Court issued a 7–2 decision ruling that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides a "right to privacy" that protects a pregnant woman's right to choose whether or not to have an abortion.

pregnancy and development cant be done if life doesnt exist,,
A stubborn and willfully ignorant statement on your part. Here's the logic and fact: the new Texas "heartbeat" stipulation ignores the FACT that THERE IS NO BRAIN ACTIVITY AT THAT POINT IN FETAL DEVELOPMENT. Autonomic nerve function at that point is not brain function on any conscious or subconscious level.

Put it this way; comedian Sarah Silverman pointed out that medical science discovered that male sperm can sense odor. By your standard, that is life. So shouldn't we have a Texas style law against masturbation?

Pay attention.....you're 16 years old and going to the drug store, how much you want to bet some self righteous clown behind the counter is going to refuse that kid service or give her a hard time? And since Texas and other states go out of their way to shut down Planned Parenthood offices, the 16 yr. old loses time. Then there's a faulty condom that know one would know about until the woman physically suspects somethings up.

I'm sure there are women who can come up with more examples than me, but the bottom line is that in the real world know one is perfect, people make mistakes, societal jackasses are always looking to pass judgement and control people and shit happens. That you and people like you essentially are going to punish a woman to bring a child of rape or incest to term (nothing concrete about improvement of the already faulty and overwhelmed foster care/adoption system) speaks volumes as to your mindset. Sorry sweetpea, but a theocracy this ain'
No one is going to give a girl a hard time. Store clerks never even mention what people buy. Go to a self checkoout aisle if it's that bothersome. This is not 1950 any more. We have scanners now.

repeating this mantra won't change medical science....the Texas law is absurd because the "heartbeat" is an autonomic function IN THE COURSE OF DEVELOPMENT. NO BRAIN FUNCTION AT THE LEVEL THE NEW HEARTBEAT LAW POINTS TO, don't cha know.

As I said, your religious ideology does not take precedent over medical, scientific fact. That you want to force a woman to bring a pregnancy born of rape/incest to term speaks volumes of your fanatical indifference and callous attitude towards a fellow human being.
Medical science shows that life is life. Just because a fish can't survive out of the water doesn't mean it wasn't life.

TheDefiantOne said:

I'm sure there are women who can come up with more examples than me, but the bottom line is that in the real world no one is perfect, people make mistakes, societal jackasses are always looking to pass judgement and control people and shit happens. That you and people like you essentially are going to punish a woman to bring a child of rape or incest to term (nothing concrete about improvement of the already faulty and overwhelmed foster care/adoption system) speaks volumes as to your mindset. Sorry sweetpea, but a theocracy this ain't
No one is going to give a girl a hard time. Store clerks never even mention what people buy. Go to a self checkoout aisle if it's that bothersome. This is not 1950 any more. We have scanners now.
I don't know if you're willfully ignorant or truly ignorant of what's been going on in this country. Or maybe you're just in denial. Whatever. This particular problem is old news! For your education:

TheDefiantOne said:

I'm sure there are women who can come up with more examples than me, but the bottom line is that in the real world no one is perfect, people make mistakes, societal jackasses are always looking to pass judgement and control people and shit happens. That you and people like you essentially are going to punish a woman to bring a child of rape or incest to term (nothing concrete about improvement of the already faulty and overwhelmed foster care/adoption system) speaks volumes as to your mindset. Sorry sweetpea, but a theocracy this ain't

I don't know if you're willfully ignorant or truly ignorant of what's been going on in this country. Or maybe you're just in denial. Whatever. This particular problem is old news! For your education:

Go to another pharmacy. This isn't rocket science,

TheDefiantOne said:

Medical science shows that life is life. Just because a fish can't survive out of the water doesn't mean it wasn't life.
:omg: You've got nothing else but this childish denial and absurd analogy? GMAFB!
Get educated on the difference between an embryo and a fetus. Better yet, read this carefully and comprehensively Why “heartbeat bill” is a misleading name for Texas’ near-total abortion ban

Again, that you want to force a woman to bring a pregnancy born of rape/incest to term speaks volumes of your fanatical indifference and callous attitude towards a fellow human being. A theocracy this country is not, and religious zealotry has never been appealing to the vast majority of Americans. We just finished a 20 year war with that mindset, don't cha know.

TheDefiantOne said:

www.nbcnews.com

Can a pharmacist legally deny a patient a prescription? It depends.

Recent cases highlight the gray area around "conscience clauses" that many patients don't even know exist.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

www.freep.com

Michigan pharmacist refuses medicine to woman having miscarriage

Does a pharmacist's religious freedom trump a miscarrying woman's access to medicine? A Michigan woman demands action after she was denied medication.
www.freep.com

www.fox5atlanta.com

Go to another pharmacy. This isn't rocket science,
In true MAGA fashion, you just side step the FACT THAT YOU WERE PROVEN WRONG ON A POINT and blather some moronic "solution" that is in fact at the crux of the current problem, given attempts to reduce/eliminate facilities that provide abortions. Pharmacies are supposed to serve the public FDA and AMA approved products WITHOUT PERSONAL RELIGIOUS, RACIAL, ETHNIC IDEOLOGY DETERMINING DISTRIBUTION. However, you have some states/cities/counties, etc. giving leeway to individual pharmacists bias.....hell of a way to uphold our country's edict of separation of church & state.

Comedian Sarah Silverman pointed out that since individual sperm has been scientifically proven to have olfactory senses (smell) to help in their fertilization quest, then by the standards set by people with your mindset, that is life comparable to a birthed child. So, shouldn't you advocate a Texas like law to deal with masturbation? Carry on. ;)

But the Drunken Cat Lady demands those teens bear those children...because

Last edited:
TheDefiantOne said:

www.nbcnews.com

Can a pharmacist legally deny a patient a prescription? It depends.

Recent cases highlight the gray area around "conscience clauses" that many patients don't even know exist.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

www.freep.com

Michigan pharmacist refuses medicine to woman having miscarriage

Does a pharmacist's religious freedom trump a miscarrying woman's access to medicine? A Michigan woman demands action after she was denied medication.
www.freep.com

www.fox5atlanta.com

In true MAGA fashion, you just side step the FACT THAT YOU WERE PROVEN WRONG ON A POINT and blather some moronic "solution" that is in fact at the crux of the current problem, given attempts to reduce/eliminate facilities that provide abortions. Pharmacies are supposed to serve the public FDA and AMA approved products WITHOUT PERSONAL RELIGIOUS, RACIAL, ETHNIC IDEOLOGY DETERMINING DISTRIBUTION. However, you have some states/cities/counties, etc. giving leeway to individual pharmacists bias.....hell of a way to uphold our country's edict of separation of church & state.

Comedian Sarah Silverman pointed out that since individual sperm has been scientifically proven to have olfactory senses (smell) to help in their fertilization quest, then by the standards set by people with your mindset, that is life comparable to a birthed child. So, shouldn't you advocate a Texas like law to deal with masturbation? Carry on. ;)
That's why Sarah Silvernan is a two bit dumbshit comedienne.

If the problem is getting medication you GET THE MEDICATION. If where you want to get it won't sell it to you, is sold out or for any number of reasons isn't selling it to you GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. You might come back and sue the place, file a complaint, get the pharmacist fired. Immediately, you go somewhere else and solve your personal issues. Or, you can stamp your feet and demand the pharmacist change to suit you. Which you are free to do until the baby falls out of your body on the floor.

But the Drunken Cat Lady demands those teens bear those children...because
Most of them aren't teens. Most are grown women that have had prior abortions. You just like the thought of old men fucking virgins.

It happens rarely. If you have ever been in a planned parenthood clinic or an abortionists office you would know this. Girls need to know how to take care of themselves. They have six weeks to determine pregnancy. Test kits are sold everywhere, even the grocery store. PP gives them out free. If a school has a health care office, they give them out free. Abortion is legal. Pay attention.

It happens rarely. If you have ever been in a planned parenthood clinic or an abortionists office you would know this. Girls need to know how to take care of themselves. They have six weeks to determine pregnancy. Test kits are sold everywhere, even the grocery store. PP gives them out free. If a school has a health care office, they give them out free. Abortion is legal. Pay attention.
Abortion is not legal in Texas

A whole month? How long between periods??

So the person you replied to does believe in abortion.

That person just said if they found out they were pregnant they would know in time to have an abortion and take care of it.

That person believes in abortion for themselves but no one else.

It's disgusting.

Forum List

Back