Abortion Follies: Texas

So you want to outlaw ALL abortion after conception?

Be clear here
Well, I did say in another post that I accept settled law and I am not a pro-life activist. But, since Democrats weren't fine with settled law, as in the Hyde Amendment, then they shouldn't be griping about Republicans not accepting settled law.

I think you got that backwards dude. If there's arrogation goin' on, your side did it. What your side did was to ABROGATE the rights of the unborn child...NOT her body, and the Father. That is, of course if he is NOT a leftist.
And maybe you oughta take a look at this too...MOD EDIT

The WHO’s newly proposed standards call for abortion on request, do-it-yourself abortion schemes and an end to all conscience protections, which could force doctors or others to participate in the killing of an unborn infant.

Looks like WHO let the Abortion industry write the new guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you got that backwards dude. If there's arrogation goin' on, your side did it. What your side did was to ABROGATE the rights of the unborn child...NOT her body, and the Father. That is, of course if he is NOT a leftist.
And maybe you oughta take a look at this too...ya freakin' groomer.

The WHO’s newly proposed standards call for abortion on request, do-it-yourself abortion schemes and an end to all conscience protections, which could force doctors or others to participate in the killing of an unborn infant.

Looks like WHO let the Abortion industry write the new guidelines.
A. YOU will never have to have a baby.

B. You seem to think that America agrees with you. You're wrong

So unless you live under a rock, Texas has recently passed laws that virtually makes abortion impossible for the average citizen. Well, here's whats currently going on in the state that wants to force women victims of rape & incest to bring that pregnancy to term. Yep, they're well prepared for all those unwanted kids :rolleyes:

Butchering rape victims and their babies doesn’t cure rape. It adds to the trauma.

Being forced to bear the "fruit" of rape and be responsible for it for 18 years is what adds to the trauma
No, there are studies on this; you are wrong. And btw women are not “forced” to give birth any more than they are “forced” to urinate or “forced” to hear sounds within hearing range. Birth is a biological function, the natural result of sex. The only people who make rape victims feel shame are their rapists...who want them to abort...and the baby killers, who think women should be ashamed of being raped and who assert that a woman’s child has no value if it isn’t “planned”.

No, there are studies on this; you are wrong. And btw women are not “forced” to give birth any more than they are “forced” to urinate or “forced” to hear sounds within hearing range. Birth is a biological function, the natural result of sex. The only people who make rape victims feel shame are their rapists...who want them to abort...and the baby killers, who think women should be ashamed of being raped and who assert that a woman’s child has no value if it isn’t “planned”.
Anti-abortion freaks ARE forcing women to give birth.

Stop acting stupid

wrong,, its the women that got prego that forced herself to give birth,,
You do understand that it takes two to make a woman pregnant and the man will never have to deal with the consequences by being forced to bear that result.

You supposedly being a man are exempt from that but advocate forcing the woman.

You do understand that it takes two to make a woman pregnant and the man will never have to deal with the consequences by being forced to bear that result.

You supposedly being a man are exempt from that but advocate forcing the woman.
you mean men arent forced to pay child support for yrs after the birth??

I wonder if the mother can just give the child to the father or state and not have to kill it??

Forum List

Back