Abortion Follies: Texas

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
May 29, 2021
So unless you live under a rock, Texas has recently passed laws that virtually makes abortion impossible for the average citizen. Well, here's whats currently going on in the state that wants to force women victims of rape & incest to bring that pregnancy to term. Yep, they're well prepared for all those unwanted kids :rolleyes:

They are currently flooding clinics in other states.
Yeah, from what I've read since last year. But, can you give proof and valid documentation, because people just won't take what you say for granted.

So unless you live under a rock, Texas has recently passed laws that virtually makes abortion impossible for the average citizen. Well, here's whats currently going on in the state that wants to force women victims of rape & incest to bring that pregnancy to term. Yep, they're well prepared for all those unwanted kids :rolleyes:

Women who are rape victims generally end up loving their children. There are exceptions but the cases of women kept in bondage, tortured and repeatedly raped still want the children once they are born. Why? Shouldn't these children be forcibly removed and killed?

If the Blue states were smart, they would follow the Texasshole blueprint to ban guns, 2nd amendment be damned! A $25,000 bounty plus legal costs to turn in anyone with a unregistered gun.
I wonder how fast the Extreme Court would grant an injunction.

The tantrums vile baby-killers throw on Twitter are hilarious. I feel genuinely much better then I have felt in a long time.
1. Note how this guy AVOIDS the ramifications about the FACTS regarding Texas in relation to forcing people to have children regardless of the consequences or that they have a piss poor record in educating kids in general.

2. Someone needs to clue in this guy as to the fact that the question of abortion ISN'T ABOUT HIM, as he doesn't have to worry about getting pregnant, and can hop down to the nearest gas station convenience and get a condom to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

3. If Relative Ethics is a woman, then she should note that CHOICE is not forcing people to do anything.

4. Does Relative Ethics have any problems with other government mandates, like the Affordable Care Act?

1. Note how this guy AVOIDS the ramifications about the FACTS regarding Texas in relation to forcing people to have children regardless of the consequences or that they have a piss poor record in educating kids in general.

2. Someone needs to clue in this guy as to the fact that the question of abortion ISN'T ABOUT HIM, as he doesn't have to worry about getting pregnant, and can hop down to the nearest gas station convenience and get a condom to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

3. If Relative Ethics is a woman, then she should note that CHOICE is not forcing people to do anything.

4. Does Relative Ethics have any problems with other government mandates, like the Affordable Care Act?
I am a 52 yo man.

Women who are rape victims generally end up loving their children. There are exceptions but the cases of women kept in bondage, tortured and repeatedly raped still want the children once they are born. Why? Shouldn't these children be forcibly removed and killed?
Where in the hell do you get this crap from? Who ran the survey? Put up or shut up.

TheDefiantOne said:

I am a 52 yo man.
Then you know that #2 stands valid. Care to deal with #1, 3 & 4?

The liberals ignore the 6 weeks, and falsely claim this is a ban. It's that dishonesty that will be their undoing.

Now they are whining about court packing, another clueless endeavor given the current climate.

If the Blue states were smart, they would follow the Texasshole blueprint to ban guns, 2nd amendment be damned! A $25,000 bounty plus legal costs to turn in anyone with a unregistered gun.
I wonder how fast the Extreme Court would grant an injunction.
Umm, No?!!?

Please stay on target regarding the OP.

The liberals ignore the 6 weeks, and falsely claim this is a ban. It's that dishonesty that will be their undoing.

Now they are whining about court packing, another clueless endeavor given the current climate.
you can't provide valid, documentation to your assertions and claims.
So...
Stop your lying, stop your dodging, and stick to the subject at hand.

So an elected legislature decided something that unelected people put into Law in 1973 and you have an issue with this? Why?

From what I understand, victims of rape or incest don't wait until the life inside them develops a heartbeat to terminate the pregnancy but they are exempt from the law anyway. Where does that leave the argument by the left?

Forum List

Back