capitola investor says blm true racists

Jesus christ. How can anyone not know they are racists?

BLM and so called "anti racists" are THE most racist people in this country.

They single handedly made race an issue again but pushing it, shoving it, putting it everyones face, and never shutting up until people were seeing it everywhere.

Jesus, my dad is still alive and is old enough to have seen a blacks only water fountain. We have had a black president for gods sake. Black doctors, lawyers, congressman, pilots, everything. Interracial couples and black only tv shows have been common on tv for a decade. We had come a very very long way in racism. It was actually starting to dissapear until these fuck heads came along and shoved it down everyones throat.

Before floyd the carrier criminal, dopehead, arrest resisting, retard died racism wasnt really talked about much and people were happier. Then along comes BLM and makes everything about racism.

Now half the country thinks whites are born racist and blacks are allowed to openly say shit like "if a white person kills themselves thats an ethical choice" or blacks wanting to kill whitey.

If ever BLM member was shot in the back of the head tonight I wouldnt shed a tear and our country would be better off without them and we could go back to being a less hate filled country. Fuck, them.

Jesus christ. How can anyone not know they are racists?

BLM and so called "anti racists" are THE most racist people in this country.

They single handedly made race an issue again but pushing it, shoving it, putting it everyones face, and never shutting up until people were seeing it everywhere.

Jesus, my dad is still alive and is old enough to have seen a blacks only water fountain. We have had a black president for gods sake. Black doctors, lawyers, congressman, pilots, everything. Interracial couples and black only tv shows have been common on tv for a decade. We had come a very very long way in racism. It was actually starting to dissapear until these fuck heads came along and shoved it down everyones throat.

Before floyd the carrier criminal, dopehead, arrest resisting, retard died racism wasnt really talked about much and people were happier. Then along comes BLM and makes everything about racism.

Now half the country thinks whites are born racist and blacks are allowed to openly say shit like "if a white person kills themselves thats an ethical choice" or blacks wanting to kill whitey.

If ever BLM member was shot in the back of the head tonight I wouldnt shed a tear and our country would be better off without them and we could go back to being a less hate filled country. Fuck, them.
i agree. theyu destroying our kids too.

isn’t it amazing how DNC terrorist groups alwsys turn out to be racist groups?

Forum List

Back