ABC News Lays Out how Gunman got his Rifle for Colorado Springs Shooting

Incredibly sad, totally unbelievable reasoning. Dude clearly should not be allowed to have a firearm.

He threatened to blow up his mother with a bomb, yet was never charged by the DA. Thus is not put on any “no buy” list or red flag laws.

The guy was a loon who wanted to blow up his own mother. He’s probably a fag or a tranny himself.

He threatened to blow up his mother with a bomb, yet was never charged by the DA.
Because his mother did not cooperate with investigators.
Thus is not put on any “no buy” list or red flag laws.
Yes. That needs to be changed. If you're arrested...you should be flagged irregardless of conviction.
The guy was a loon who wanted to blow up his own mother. He’s probably a fag or a tranny himself.
He sounds like every gun nut on this board.

Yes. That needs to be changed. If you're arrested...you should be flagged irregardless of conviction.

So much for due process. Can you hate the Constitution more? (Rhetorical). I have no doubt you will prove you can in short order.

So much for due process. Can you hate the Constitution more? (Rhetorical). I have no doubt you will prove you can in short order.
We customarily take weapons from those accused of crimes well before they are found guilty of said crimes. For example, your bond conditions may prevent you from having a firearm. You have not been convicted of anything...but you cannot have a possess a firearm.

We customarily take weapons from those accused of crimes well before they are found guilty of said crimes. For example, your bond conditions may prevent you from having a firearm. You have not been convicted of anything...but you cannot have a possess a firearm.
He wasn't even charged. Where then is your justification for theft and violating ones Constitutional rights?

Translation: I'm an antigun nut with no concept on gun functionality. All I know is they go bang and they scare me.

He threatened to blow up his mother with a bomb, yet was never charged by the DA. Thus is not put on any “no buy” list or red flag laws.

In many cases red flag laws don't work because families won't let them work.

Forum List

Back