A vacation for Barron Trump?

We do have an idea of what Trumps activities are

They don’t involve Barron or his grandkids

B'loney. You only know what the Prog Media Spins.
Why doesn’t Fox show some Trump family time?
It would make him not look like such an asshole

Look at Trump playing with his grandkids
Look at Trump throwing a football with his son Barron

Ain’t gunna happen

I didn't see you asking for such a program about the Obamas - nor attacking their children. Shame on you.

The Obamas did not have to set up photo ops with their daughters. They were naturally affectionate and enjoyed doing things as a family

Trump sees no reason to do things his family will enjoy....it is all about him

Your TDS is flaring up, bub. Must be painful.

Nothing deranged but Trumps poor family values

Ain’t gunna happen

I didn't see you asking for such a program about the Obamas - nor attacking their children. Shame on you.

The Obamas did not have to set up photo ops with their daughters. They were naturally affectionate and enjoyed doing things as a family

Ha TDS is strong with this one haha

Ain’t gunna happen

Really?

So....are you going to throw the first stone now?

Marla Maples or Ivana one, what's your point, faggot?

My point?

My point is that you’re an asshole.

Go get 'em Captain Obvious! Derp! :aargh:

Any more brilliant gems of wisdom? :abgg2q.jpg:
lol@u.png

Awww the libbies are all worried that they can't shove another decapitated head in Barron's face so they can giggle over his reaction.

Or....

Maybe they want more long distance analysis claiming the child is autistic.

Or.

Maybe they will just ambush him and threaten his life.
No need to be mean here. Well, I know you can't help yourself.
One of my teacher friends is sure Barron is autistic. If he is, he is pretty high functioning. He did act pretty strange that day he greeted the WH Christmas tree, but hey--maybe he was just sulking.

Well so long as one of your teacher friends is sure of it.

Being the middle of summer, I got thinking about Barron. No family vacations for this kid--just weekends and Christmas at Mar a Lago. It's nice, I'm sure, but going to their club for "vacation?" Trump needs to spring for something a bit better. Spend some time with the kid.

There is basically nothing written on Barron, who turned 13 in March. There were articles from when he moved to D.C. and started school, that was it. He is seen walking onto Air Force One with his parents; he has gotten almost as tall as his father. But that's it. The Obamas were definitely not this secretive about Sasha and Melia.

I feel sorry for him. Does anyone remember the comic book series Richie Rich? Poor little Rich Boy? That's what it seems like to me. I hope he's happier than I imagine him to be, hidden in that festering fishbowl down in D.C., with Secret Service agents walking right behind him, everywhere he goes. What if he wants to kiss his first girl at the school dance? Go to a football game without armed guards talking into their walkie talkies all around him? Get drunk at a friend's overnight when the parents are away. You know--junior high stuff. The Trump fans may scream about the MSM, but they have respected Barron's privacy to the extreme. I don't know--maybe the rumors that he is special needs is true.

This, though, is outrageous: Bustle, in an article on Trump and Obama family vacations a couple months ago, said this:

The Trumps haven't taken many official government trips together as a family, which is likely due to the fact that the Trump children are all adults —
Family Vacations For Trump Vs. Obama Have One Thing In Common

Poor young Barron.

Your faux outrage is amusing and I understand. President Donald Trump is doing a great job so all you have is a childish attack on his parenting abilities. You must be so proud!

Please don't lose any sleep over Barron. President Donald Trump's other kids turned out to be great, hard-working Americans. Barron will too and, who knows, may run for President one day!

There are questions on whether Barron has emotional or mental disabilities. He appears remote in personal appearances and rarely smiles.

I don't know--maybe the rumors that he is special needs is true.

Now that both of you are on the record, I hope the two of you are proud of yourselves... Are the two of you related to Rosie O'Donnell?

Ok, So Does Barron have Autism?

1. The Rosie O’Donnell No-No. Rosie O’Donnell apologized publically for her accusations about Barron having Autism, but it does not excuse her allegations, nor does it correct any damage she may have caused. By Rosie putting her opinion out there on social media about Barron Trump, she not only caused an aftershock of public backlash, she took the power from President Trump and Mrs. Trump in letting them announce publically whether or not their son has Autism. It is every parent’s right to be the voice for their child on whether or not things like diagnoses, disorders or health problems are highlighted publically. Rosie, you did a big #NoNo.
  2. Eleven-Year-Olds Will Be Eleven-Year-Olds. Barron is eleven. And he acts as most eleven year olds do. He gets bored easily. He gets distracted easily. He would likely rather be playing on an Xbox or with his toys than having to sit (or stand) for Presidential events. All-in-all, he publicly appears to be a well-mannered and well-behaved young man who’s had to adjust to his new-normal with his Dad as President. That would be a huge adjustment for most of us to cope with. Imagine how confusing and strange this is for a child?
  3. Autism Cannot Be Diagnosed on Public Behaviors Alone. At the crux of this issue is how social media has blown up about Barron allegedly having Autism based on little more than his pubic behaviors. Yes, he has been photographed and videotaped dozens – if not hundreds – of times by now, where he’s seen engaging in hand-flapping, staring at the ceiling, and walking in a strange manner. These behaviors alone are not conclusive of Autism. His age, developmental level, social and pragmatic skills, and the environmental context need to be taken into consideration. Remember, he is only eleven years old. And most unsettling for Barron are the possible ramifications of social media making these assumptions about him. At eleven years old, he’s old enough to read, and old enough to understand what is being said about him in the public eye whether or not he has full access to them. These types of allegations without actual evidence supporting them are unfair to Barron and the Trump family. I am not suggesting Barron does not have Autism, nor am I affirming he does have Autism.
The Barron Trump Autism Rumor: 3 Critical Facts - The Autism Analyst

Stop Your Dangerous Speculation About Barron Trump's ...
Barron is now 13 and still shows signs of autism

Not that there is anything wrong with it but if his father finds out about it, he may publicly mock him

I'd like to see your Psychology Degree, pls.

And OldLady wonders why Barron's private life isn't out there? Douchebags like rightwinger, or worse, that's why.

They are obviously hiding something with poor Barron

Horrid.

Just horrid.

Ain’t gunna happen

Really?

An adult who won’t spend time with his child or grandchildren is deranged

Other Presidents managed to do it

Really?

Your online leftist shill ass is unqualified to judge even a frog-jumping contest, k?

Really?

Get help. Seriously.

Really?

You lie!

The President spends plenty of time with his children and grandchildren.

Much more than you ever did possibly!

Really?

You know zero about that young mans life.

Trump gives people a never ending list of things to bitch about, point fingers at or have a fit about. No need to go after his son. Especially in the guise of caring for him as some have done.

How would you feel if someone were yipping about your child like this?

Ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Really?

You lie!

I am sure you can provide evidence of your statement

Really?

You lie!

I am sure you can provide evidence of your statement
TDS

Forum List

Back