A vacation for Barron Trump?

Your TDS is flaring up, bub. Must be painful.

Nothing deranged but Trumps poor family values

Really?

So....are you going to throw the first stone now?
An adult who won’t spend time with his child or grandchildren is deranged

Other Presidents managed to do it

You lie!

The President spends plenty of time with his children and grandchildren.

Much more than you ever did possibly!
I am sure you can provide evidence of your statement

As soon as you post your psychology degree, faggot.

The Obamas did not have to set up photo ops with their daughters. They were naturally affectionate and enjoyed doing things as a family

Trump sees no reason to do things his family will enjoy....it is all about him

Really?

You know zero about that young mans life.

Trump gives people a never ending list of things to bitch about, point fingers at or have a fit about. No need to go after his son. Especially in the guise of caring for him as some have done.

How would you feel if someone were yipping about your child like this?

Ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Simple enough

Take your kid on vacation Donnie!
How about Disney World?

Really?

Trump gives people a never ending list of things to bitch about, point fingers at or have a fit about. No need to go after his son. Especially in the guise of caring for him as some have done.

Simple enough

How about Disney World?
Tds

Really?

You lie!

The President spends plenty of time with his children and grandchildren.

Much more than you ever did possibly!
I am sure you can provide evidence of your statement

Prove he doesn't.

Really?

Simple enough

How about Disney World?

Pfft, Fuck Disney World, that place sucks! :mad:

Bitch! If I hear "It's a Small World" one more time..I'm going postal! :blowup:

You will be my 1st victim, cool? :1peleas:

Seriously, that song is maddening!

I didn't see you asking for such a program about the Obamas - nor attacking their children. Shame on you.

The Obamas did not have to set up photo ops with their daughters. They were naturally affectionate and enjoyed doing things as a family

Trump sees no reason to do things his family will enjoy....it is all about him

Really?

---------------------------------------- other Presidents weren't serious Presidents in their pursuit of America First and 'make America Great Again . USA and its people come first and before foolish pleasures and games . In other words , President Trump has to Go to Work same as my DAD or the many generations of American MEN did before my DAD or the TRUMP RWinger .

Last edited:

Really?

Simple enough

How about Disney World?
------------------------------------------- is for BABIES and is not reality . Maybe some Trophy Huntin with his older Brothers in 'africa' or 'india' going after Elephant or a big CAT RWinger .

This thread is getting Old Lady on the List. She should have been there way back but I tried to be nice. No more Mr. Nice guy. In fact I'm sending a four-bagger to the list. Care, Candy, RW go too, enough is enough.

yeah , she is pretty funny and not much of an advocate of free speech or American slang and descriptive terms .. She had conniptions about the free speech and ugly term of females being described as ' front holers' 'OYeller .

yeah , she is pretty funny and not much of an advocate of free speech or American slang and descriptive terms .. She had conniptions about the free speech and ugly term of females being described as ' front holers' 'OYeller .

*snort*

Front-holer is totally obnoxious

It cracks me up everytime.

its an ugly term but is FREE Speech . I like it Dean . ------ [chuckle]

You have an issue where it seems that a prominent radical democrat congresswoman might have married her own freaking brother and the crazy angry TDS left worries about the President's son's vacation.

Being the middle of summer, I got thinking about Barron. No family vacations for this kid--just weekends and Christmas at Mar a Lago. It's nice, I'm sure, but going to their club for "vacation?" Trump needs to spring for something a bit better. Spend some time with the kid.

There is basically nothing written on Barron, who turned 13 in March. There were articles from when he moved to D.C. and started school, that was it. He is seen walking onto Air Force One with his parents; he has gotten almost as tall as his father. But that's it. The Obamas were definitely not this secretive about Sasha and Melia.

I feel sorry for him. Does anyone remember the comic book series Richie Rich? Poor little Rich Boy? That's what it seems like to me. I hope he's happier than I imagine him to be, hidden in that festering fishbowl down in D.C., with Secret Service agents walking right behind him, everywhere he goes. What if he wants to kiss his first girl at the school dance? Go to a football game without armed guards talking into their walkie talkies all around him? Get drunk at a friend's overnight when the parents are away. You know--junior high stuff. The Trump fans may scream about the MSM, but they have respected Barron's privacy to the extreme. I don't know--maybe the rumors that he is special needs is true.

This, though, is outrageous: Bustle, in an article on Trump and Obama family vacations a couple months ago, said this:

The Trumps haven't taken many official government trips together as a family, which is likely due to the fact that the Trump children are all adults —
Family Vacations For Trump Vs. Obama Have One Thing In Common

Poor young Barron.
I never went on any vacations as a kid
I bet most kids don't go on vacations

It's no big deal.

This kids life is none of your business

Being the middle of summer, I got thinking about Barron. No family vacations for this kid--just weekends and Christmas at Mar a Lago. It's nice, I'm sure, but going to their club for "vacation?" Trump needs to spring for something a bit better. Spend some time with the kid.

There is basically nothing written on Barron, who turned 13 in March. There were articles from when he moved to D.C. and started school, that was it. He is seen walking onto Air Force One with his parents; he has gotten almost as tall as his father. But that's it. The Obamas were definitely not this secretive about Sasha and Melia.

I feel sorry for him. Does anyone remember the comic book series Richie Rich? Poor little Rich Boy? That's what it seems like to me. I hope he's happier than I imagine him to be, hidden in that festering fishbowl down in D.C., with Secret Service agents walking right behind him, everywhere he goes. What if he wants to kiss his first girl at the school dance? Go to a football game without armed guards talking into their walkie talkies all around him? Get drunk at a friend's overnight when the parents are away. You know--junior high stuff. The Trump fans may scream about the MSM, but they have respected Barron's privacy to the extreme. I don't know--maybe the rumors that he is special needs is true.

This, though, is outrageous: Bustle, in an article on Trump and Obama family vacations a couple months ago, said this:

The Trumps haven't taken many official government trips together as a family, which is likely due to the fact that the Trump children are all adults —

Poor young Barron.

Did you feel this when Chelsea was growing up in the Oval Office?

My point?

Simple, you comment of Special Needs was a low blow swipe and is something I would have never expected from you.

Also remember Donald Trump is old enough to be Baron Grandfather and most likely has more of a connection with his older brothers than his father...
I have special needs students and I don't consider it a low blow to say so if there's a problem. The people who think he's acting autistic aren't saying it because they're being mean and hate his father. That is the behavior they see. I don't know enough about it to say.

I didn't write this thread to start a discussion on that.

1. If you did not want want to discuss the rude comment you made about Baron then you should have never wrote it in the first place.

2. Writers that make those claims are doing so to take a swipe at Donald Trump to get a negative reaction because they know attacking his family will get him to react.

3. In my personal opinion your comment was a low blow and no better than Rush Limbaugh stupid comment on Chelsea Clinton or the individuals on here attacking the Obama Daughters.

4. Baron would have never had a normal life no matter what because he is a Trump, so summer camp was never happening unless it is the rich kid summer camps and who would go to one if those?

5. Donald Trump closet relationship with his children is Ivanka and why?

Who knows but Donald seem less engaged with his sons than his oldest Daughter and Tiffany is just the one no one even remembers anyway.

6. Did you have this concern for Chelsea, the Bush Twins and the Obama Daughters?

My guess would be no but because of your distaste for Trump you felt like hitting at Baron because let admit reality Trump supporters will react harshly when you attack Trump youngest than attack Trump himself...

Final part:

As much as I hate and despise Donald John Trump the fact is I dislike it when partisan hacks use the children of any President to attack that President.

I defended Chelsea, Bush Twins, Obama Daughters and will defend Baron and even Tiffany because they did not ask their parents to toss them into this circus we call politics.

You can pretend you meant nothing Old Lady but in my personal opinion what you wrote in your OP was a low blow and you are a hell of a lot better than that!
I'm not pretending. This thread was taken in the spirit in which it was intended until the partisans showed up and -- to get a lib (me)-- started talking about the rumor. This was about slamming me, not about any outrage about Barron.
--------------------------------------- none of yer business OldLady. 'OUTRAGE ABOUT Barron , -------- None of yer Business OldLady !!
I'm not the one who's outraged here.

Poor young Barron.

Did you feel this when Chelsea was growing up in the Oval Office?

My point?

Simple, you comment of Special Needs was a low blow swipe and is something I would have never expected from you.

Also remember Donald Trump is old enough to be Baron Grandfather and most likely has more of a connection with his older brothers than his father...
I have special needs students and I don't consider it a low blow to say so if there's a problem. The people who think he's acting autistic aren't saying it because they're being mean and hate his father. That is the behavior they see. I don't know enough about it to say.

You were trolling in a sad way, and that's sad.
Nope. I don't troll. It's sad you think so.

1. If you did not want want to discuss the rude comment you made about Baron then you should have never wrote it in the first place.

2. Writers that make those claims are doing so to take a swipe at Donald Trump to get a negative reaction because they know attacking his family will get him to react.

3. In my personal opinion your comment was a low blow and no better than Rush Limbaugh stupid comment on Chelsea Clinton or the individuals on here attacking the Obama Daughters.

4. Baron would have never had a normal life no matter what because he is a Trump, so summer camp was never happening unless it is the rich kid summer camps and who would go to one if those?

5. Donald Trump closet relationship with his children is Ivanka and why?

Who knows but Donald seem less engaged with his sons than his oldest Daughter and Tiffany is just the one no one even remembers anyway.

6. Did you have this concern for Chelsea, the Bush Twins and the Obama Daughters?

My guess would be no but because of your distaste for Trump you felt like hitting at Baron because let admit reality Trump supporters will react harshly when you attack Trump youngest than attack Trump himself...

Final part:

As much as I hate and despise Donald John Trump the fact is I dislike it when partisan hacks use the children of any President to attack that President.

I defended Chelsea, Bush Twins, Obama Daughters and will defend Baron and even Tiffany because they did not ask their parents to toss them into this circus we call politics.

You can pretend you meant nothing Old Lady but in my personal opinion what you wrote in your OP was a low blow and you are a hell of a lot better than that!
I'm not pretending. This thread was taken in the spirit in which it was intended until the partisans showed up and -- to get a lib (me)-- started talking about the rumor. This was about slamming me, not about any outrage about Barron.
Are you this angry that you have to attack his teenage son? Lol so sad .. do you need friends?
No one is attacking Barron, except you folks bringing up over and over the rumor that he's autistic. Maybe if you don't want it focused on, you ought to shut up about it.

I didn't mention any word but you are doing it Old Lady...

Fact is you seem upset about being called out about being like Rush Limbaugh...
It isn't going to matter what I say, is it?
Keep talking about Barron. I'm done.

Poor young Barron.
I never went on any vacations as a kid
I bet most kids don't go on vacations

It's no big deal.

This kids life is none of your business

It is so our business
USMB posters make everything their business

Forum List

Back