what would Jesus do about climate change?

Unitarian Universalists.....a liberal "religion" that believes in all religions

images (49).jpeg

the fossil fuel industry barons have children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.

how in God's name can they continue to deliver a product that destroys the climate

i dont have a lot of confidence that the fossil fuel industry will solve climate change

but whether they like or not, WE TOGETHER ARE GOING TO SAVE THIS PLANET AND CREATE MILLIONS OF JOBS AND MAKE OUR BUILDINGS ENERGY EFFICIENT AND MOVING AGGRESSIVELY TO SUSTAINABLE ENERGY

climate change is an american issue, a russian issue, a chinese issue...all the world have a stake in this!

He would start by giving you common sense which would be called a miracle. Then you would see there’s no such thing as climate change except or the four seasons we get every year since the earth was created some are harder than others. I’ve read letters from 1863 and the soldiers were saying it’s the hottest summer ever in New Orleans. Nothing has changed we say that every year. Get a grip on yourself you’re the typical wack-a-doodle lib on the left.

TDS

WE TOGETHER ARE GOING TO SAVE THIS PLANET

The planet has no awareness of you or anything you do.

The planet will be here, equally as unaware, long after human life has ceased to exist.

The planet requires no saving even if you were capable of doing so. Which you aren't.

Jesus would say, "If the climate is getting too hot, dress in skimpy rags like me and may you eat of my flesh and drink of my blood," (a thinly disguised biblical sexual come-on if I've ever heard one). Then he'd say, "If thou is still bothered by the summer heat, have thyself nailed to a cross and thy pain will distract you from the global warming heat."

As much as I voted/support/enjoy President Trump, I'll bet he would hilariously say something like, "Nah, Nahh....Jesus isn't my Savior! I prefer my saviors NOT crucified!" I guess that unlike Jesus, some people don't like to "hang out" in the literal sense, using nails as an adjunct.

Last edited:
Jesus would say, "If the climate is getting too hot, dress in skimpy rags like me and may you eat of my flesh and drink of my blood," (a thinly disguised biblical sexual come-on if I've ever heard one). Then he'd say, "If thou is still bothered by the summer heat, have thyself nailed to a cross and thy pain will distract you from the global warming heat."

As much as I voted/support/enjoy President Trump, I'll bet he would hilariously say something like, "Nah, Nahh....Jesus isn't my Savior! I prefer my saviors NOT crucified!" I guess that unlike Jesus, some people don't like to "hang out" in the literal sense, using nails as an adjunct.
As it is Written...
The Lord rebuke you demon spirits of blasphemy
In the precious and mighty name of Jesus

Forum List

Back