A vacation for Barron Trump?

Being the middle of summer, I got thinking about Barron. No family vacations for this kid--just weekends and Christmas at Mar a Lago. It's nice, I'm sure, but going to their club for "vacation?" Trump needs to spring for something a bit better. Spend some time with the kid.

There is basically nothing written on Barron, who turned 13 in March. There were articles from when he moved to D.C. and started school, that was it. He is seen walking onto Air Force One with his parents; he has gotten almost as tall as his father. But that's it. The Obamas were definitely not this secretive about Sasha and Melia.

I feel sorry for him. Does anyone remember the comic book series Richie Rich? Poor little Rich Boy? That's what it seems like to me. I hope he's happier than I imagine him to be, hidden in that festering fishbowl down in D.C., with Secret Service agents walking right behind him, everywhere he goes. What if he wants to kiss his first girl at the school dance? Go to a football game without armed guards talking into their walkie talkies all around him? Get drunk at a friend's overnight when the parents are away. You know--junior high stuff. The Trump fans may scream about the MSM, but they have respected Barron's privacy to the extreme. I don't know--maybe the rumors that he is special needs is true.

This, though, is outrageous: Bustle, in an article on Trump and Obama family vacations a couple months ago, said this:

The Trumps haven't taken many official government trips together as a family, which is likely due to the fact that the Trump children are all adults —
Family Vacations For Trump Vs. Obama Have One Thing In Common

Poor young Barron.
I never went on any vacations as a kid
I bet most kids don't go on vacations

It's no big deal.

This kids life is none of your business
------------------------------------- vacations were spent working on the farm just a hundred years ago , My parents never knew what a vacation was 85 years ago and they didn't have a car or money to go on a vacation . When I had vacation time off from work we might go to the nearest bigger town to go shopping .

The Obamas did not have to set up photo ops with their daughters. They were naturally affectionate and enjoyed doing things as a family

Trump sees no reason to do things his family will enjoy....it is all about him

Your TDS is flaring up, bub. Must be painful.

Nothing deranged but Trumps poor family values

Really?

So....are you going to throw the first stone now?
An adult who won’t spend time with his child or grandchildren is deranged

Other Presidents managed to do it

You know zero about that young mans life.

Trump gives people a never ending list of things to bitch about, point fingers at or have a fit about. No need to go after his son. Especially in the guise of caring for him as some have done.

How would you feel if someone were yipping about your child like this?

Ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
WHO WENT AFTER HIS SON? Rightwinger went after TRUMP, snowflake!

Really?

Trump gives people a never ending list of things to bitch about, point fingers at or have a fit about. No need to go after his son. Especially in the guise of caring for him as some have done.

Simple enough

Take your kid on vacation Donnie!
How about Disney World?

Pfft, Fuck Disney World, that place sucks! :mad:

Bitch! If I hear "It's a Small World" one more time..I'm going postal! :blowup:

You will be my 1st victim, cool? :1peleas:

Seriously, that song is maddening!
Got stuck on that freaking ride once
After 20 minutes, people were screaming to turn off the song

My uncles spent summer vacation picking watermelons. :dunno:
-------------------------------------- vacations are just a newer invention and are just a way to Promote the spending of money . Same for all the 'holidays' . Spend money and go into debt by borrowing credit card money and go have stupid fun . Americans used to be better and more practical . My DAD tells about going to the cowboy movie on Saturday . He'd get a nickle or a dime and go to the movie and get a box of Raisenettes . That was summer vacation when school was out .

Your TDS is flaring up, bub. Must be painful.

Really?

WHO WENT AFTER HIS SON? Rightwinger went after TRUMP, snowflake!

Dumbest thing I have seen you say, ever.

Rightwinger used the kid as a prop, demonstrating he can effortlessly lower himself to the level of right-wing retards. Disappointing and disgraceful as that is... deannalw was perfectly right calling him out on that.

Being the middle of summer, I got thinking about Barron. No family vacations for this kid--just weekends and Christmas at Mar a Lago. It's nice, I'm sure, but going to their club for "vacation?" Trump needs to spring for something a bit better. Spend some time with the kid.

There is basically nothing written on Barron, who turned 13 in March. There were articles from when he moved to D.C. and started school, that was it. He is seen walking onto Air Force One with his parents; he has gotten almost as tall as his father. But that's it. The Obamas were definitely not this secretive about Sasha and Melia.

I feel sorry for him. Does anyone remember the comic book series Richie Rich? Poor little Rich Boy? That's what it seems like to me. I hope he's happier than I imagine him to be, hidden in that festering fishbowl down in D.C., with Secret Service agents walking right behind him, everywhere he goes. What if he wants to kiss his first girl at the school dance? Go to a football game without armed guards talking into their walkie talkies all around him? Get drunk at a friend's overnight when the parents are away. You know--junior high stuff. The Trump fans may scream about the MSM, but they have respected Barron's privacy to the extreme. I don't know--maybe the rumors that he is special needs is true.

This, though, is outrageous: Bustle, in an article on Trump and Obama family vacations a couple months ago, said this:

The Trumps haven't taken many official government trips together as a family, which is likely due to the fact that the Trump children are all adults —

Poor young Barron.
Your idiotic opinion duly noted.

Now, get a friggin’ life.

Poor young Barron.
Oh shut the fuck up. You don't give a rat's ass about Barron, you're just looking for another excuse to attack Trump.
STFU yourself, you miserable asshole. I'm a teacher and a grannie and I actually do care about kids. Plus I WAS a kid once. Summers were fun. I can't imagine being a first kid. Awful, awful.
Proving all teachers ain’t very smart. You don’t have anything to back up your concern about the kid. He’s Trump’s kid, you hate Trump, so you start an asinine thread for the purpose of insinuating bad parenting. You couldn’t be any more transparent, asshole!

-------------------------------------- vacations are just a newer invention and are just a way to Promote the spending of money . Same for all the 'holidays' . Spend money and go into debt by borrowing credit card money and go have stupid fun . Americans used to be better and more practical . My DAD tells about going to the cowboy movie on Saturday . He'd get a nickle or a dime and go to the movie and get a box of Raisenettes . That was summer vacation when school was out .
I’m sure Trump can find the money somewhere

Maybe take the kid camping

Poor young Barron.
Oh shut the fuck up. You don't give a rat's ass about Barron, you're just looking for another excuse to attack Trump.
STFU yourself, you miserable asshole. I'm a teacher and a grannie and I actually do care about kids. Plus I WAS a kid once. Summers were fun. I can't imagine being a first kid. Awful, awful.
Proving all teachers ain’t very smart. You don’t have anything to back up your concern about the kid. He’s Trump’s kid, you hate Trump, so you start an asinine thread for the purpose of insinuating bad parenting. You couldn’t be any more transparent, asshole!
There is no evidence that Trump is a good parent and has more than cursory contact with his son

Poor young Barron.
There is no evidence that Trump is a good parent and has more than cursory contact with his son
Well let’s play your stupid fuckin’ logic game. There is no evidence Trump isn’t a good parent who spends time with his son.

its a failing of her's but she has always been that way ever since I first met her Blastoff . [chuckle]

I’m sure Trump can find the money somewhere

Maybe take the kid camping
----------------------------- its not the money , its just that TRUMP has more important things to do then to waste time on Vacations RWinger .

Come on Donnie
Take your kid camping

88944659-father-and-excited-son-in-camping.jpg

Poor young Barron.

There is no evidence it's ary a bit of your business, bitch.

Forum List

Back