A third of CPAC wants to cancel Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao 1/3 of the people there in the audience are like "nah, no thanks loser"
What % of Leftists prefer Sanders over Biden? 1/3?

Its par for the course in politics, mam.
It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
We did deal with it. We sent Trump packing. Deal with that.
As gas and energy prices rise and then Biden removes the tax cuts and high inflation on everything we do increases, we all will deal with it. You won!
Donald Trump ran the economy using Monopoly Money, and Biden is doing much the same. So yes, there will be inflation.

It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
Trump isn't running in 2024? Unless I missed something? But if he endorses as softer candidate then both the old GOP and new Trump GOP could come together. Would that not be the plan?
When did Trump say that he's not running?

Certainly, a lot can change in three years. I'll probably be dead myself.
He never said he was. You’re that old? Jeeezuz
So, who do you like in the fourth race at Del Mar?

Just turned 75, survived Vietnam, small arms fire, a B52 Strike, the Covid and Donald Trump.

Two choices, drop dead or keep moving.

Funny,they sure were cheering for him when he made his speech yesterday.
And it's pretty obvious some people didnt watch it where he flat out said that he's not going to start a third party,in fact he called it fake news.
He went on to say that would be a stupid move because it would split the Republican vote.

That's because he will win the nomination, or his choice will; if the establishment tries to rig the primaries like the Democrats have rigged theirs since the 1980's, the Trump base will not vote the establishment puppets, Trump or no Trump.
Trump can't lose in the primaries; but he can't win in the general.
Except 2016. :cuckoo:

And it's pretty obvious some people didnt watch it where he flat out said that he's not going to start a third party,in fact he called it fake news.
He went on to say that would be a stupid move because it would split the Republican vote.

That's because he will win the nomination, or his choice will; if the establishment tries to rig the primaries like the Democrats have rigged theirs since the 1980's, the Trump base will not vote the establishment puppets, Trump or no Trump.
LOL

Moron, who was talking about the past? :eusa_doh:

LOL

You claimed he can't win a general election. I proved you to be a liar.

Spin away.............

According to this reporter....

That doesn't seem like good news for the Obergruppenführer of the GOP.

Is that why CPAC poll gave the nod to Trump to be the front runner for the '24 election with a rating of 95%? And in '20 with a 90% rating? That's more than 32%.
Besides, Kyle Griffin is an MSNBC producer and is a ''make drugs legal" advocate.

Drugs should be legal.

Trump isn't running in 2024? Unless I missed something? But if he endorses as softer candidate then both the old GOP and new Trump GOP could come together. Would that not be the plan?
They're polling the audience on him running, and he's there giving a speech. C'mon dude...he wants to run.

LOL

Spin away.............
What a pity you're incapable of following a conversation...

HereWeGoAgain: "He went on to say that would be a stupid move because it would split the Republican vote."

DudleySmith: "That's because he will win the nomination, or his choice will;"

Faun: "Trump can't lose in the primaries; but he can't win in the general."

That's clearly speaking about the 2024 election, ya fucking retard. :cuckoo:

Don't you ever get tired of getting your ass kicked?

:abgg2q.jpg:

what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
We did deal with it. We sent Trump packing. Deal with that.
As gas and energy prices rise and then Biden removes the tax cuts and high inflation on everything we do increases, we all will deal with it. You won!
Donald Trump ran the economy using Monopoly Money, and Biden is doing much the same. So yes, there will be inflation.
we've been using monopoly money for 50 years. to use that against anyone is pointless. no true commitment to control spending until line item veto is available, otherwise threats against a president will always be available that the president doesn't want to help americans. what a line of crap. Budgets begin in the congress. Let's start having them provide a budget that is balanced? why do you give them a free pass?

Two takeaways from that:

#1 - The majority of those responding to the poll do want to see him run again

and

#2 - Donald Trump will remain a force in the Republican party for some time to come...

LOL

Spin away.............

HereWeGoAgain: "He went on to say that would be a stupid move because it would split the Republican vote."

Keep digging.

:dig::dig::dig::itsok:

Just turned 75, survived Vietnam, small arms fire, a B52 Strike, the Covid and Donald Trump.

LOL

When I turn 75 I'll enjoy life and not worry about politics. I only worry now because I have little kids.

They're polling the audience on him running, and he's there giving a speech. C'mon dude...he wants to run.
Not necessarily. Why is your opinion more right than mine? Because of your disturbing avatar, young lady? I do not think so.

LOL

Spin away.............

Keep digging.

LOLOL

No problem, that's your grave. :abgg2q.jpg:

Two takeaways from that:

#1 - The majority of those responding to the poll do want to see him run again

and

#2 - Donald Trump will remain a force in the Republican party for some time to come...

It's a freakin CPAC conference. You have the most devout Trumpsters in the country there. And even 1/3 of THEM said "nah, no thanks loser." Imagine the rest of America, and all the normal and actual sane people.

what did trump do to you?

LOL

Spin away.............

Keep digging.

LOLOL

No problem, that's your grave. :abgg2q.jpg:
:itsok:

Provides a nice base for Romney, Flake and Cheney to primary The Donald in 2024.
For any of those folks to have a chance the Repubs who participate in the primaries are going to have to come down off the ledge of crazy. Cuz the 3 you listed are not principally conspiracy nuts, fact deniers, or pathological liars. The kind of candidate POT primary voters gravitate to.

It's a freakin CPAC conference. You have the most devout Trumpsters in the country there. And even 1/3 of THEM said "nah, no thanks loser." Imagine the rest of America, and all the normal and actual sane people.

CPAC's been around for 48 years; it's not a "Trump" thing. It's a "conservative" thing. Additionally, the poll is pretty meaningless as it doesn't indicate why they don't him to run. I don't want him to run, but that's because he'll be older than dirt. Idiot libs like you, though, have convinced yourselves that 1/3 of the attendees don't like him and think he's dangerous and want him gone. Well, there's no way to know that. There's also no way to know if those who said "NO" would rather he take on another role within the party.

Also, it's not "1/3 of CPAC". It's 1/3 of those who took part in the poll. Having attended CPAC, I can tell you, most people in attendance don't take part in those polls...

CPAC's been around for 48 years; it's not a "Trump" thing. It's a "conservative" thing. Additionally, the poll is pretty meaningless as it doesn't indicate why they don't him to run. I don't want him to run, but that's because he'll be older than dirt. Idiot libs like you, though, have convinced yourselves that 1/3 of the attendees don't like him and think he's dangerous and want him gone. Well, there's no way to know that. There's also no way to know if those who said "NO" would rather he take on another role within the party.

Also, it's not "1/3 of CPAC". It's "1/3 of those who participated in the poll". Having attended CPAC, I can tell you, most people in attendance don't take part in those polls...
Bro...they created a golden idol of him and wheeled it out to worship him. It's Trump's party now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back