A third of CPAC wants to cancel Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a freakin CPAC conference. You have the most devout Trumpsters in the country there. And even 1/3 of THEM said "nah, no thanks loser." Imagine the rest of America, and all the normal and actual sane people.

CPAC's been around for 48 years; it's not a "Trump" thing. It's a "conservative" thing. Additionally, the poll is pretty meaningless as it doesn't indicate why they don't him to run. I don't want him to run, but that's because he'll be older than dirt. Idiot libs like you, though, have convinced yourselves that 1/3 of the attendees don't like him and think he's dangerous and want him gone. Well, there's no way to know that. There's also no way to know if those who said "NO" would rather he take on another role within the party.

Also, it's not "1/3 of CPAC". It's "1/3 of those who participated in the poll". Having attended CPAC, I can tell you, most people in attendance don't take part in those polls...
Bro...they created a golden idol of him and wheeled it out to worship him. It's Trump's party now.

Foolish boy.

At last year's conference in Maryland, there was no shortage of conservative attendees whose opinions were counter to the President's...

I remember in 2016 when all you idiots and your celebrity and media pals were mocking and laughing at Trump, and saying he didn't have a chance in hell at the nomination, then saying he didn't have a chance against Hillary. You dumb ducks never learn your lesson.
Well, he did lose the popular vote to Clinton, lost the whole enchilada to Biden and I doubt that splitting the Republican Party will get him anything but roids.

Wait, what are you crowing about?
Well, the popular vote means nothing in the Presidential election. You're a prime example of what I'm saying.
I'll confess to being prime.

The popular vote dictates who gets what electoral vote unless someone indulges duress by poking your eye out with old glory.
If the popular vote dictates who gets the electoral vote, then why did Bush, Trump and other Presidents win the Presidency after losing the popular vote?
BS, the popular vote in a state wins the electoral votes for that state. that's all he was saying. not national popular vote.
The word "state" is not in his post.
Neither is the word "national".

I kind of agree with you except for a few things.

I call it money not elitist.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Biden and the Dems throw more crumbs than the party of the white man.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Donald Trump is NOT the solution. He's one of them.
so you don't agree. That's ok, your prerogative. but elitists have the money. And they do their part by feeding money to those who are supposed to be our checks and balance to the people. Trump was for the people. I give a shit about his personality or even his way of life, he offered relief to everyday americans and the elitists didn't want that. They are in charge, not the people.
I'm an ordinary guy, and all Trump gave me is heartburn.

I don't like fraternizing with Kim and Putin. I don't like locking children in cages. I don't like insults to War Hero's. I don't like treating racist assholes as if they are good people. I don't like tax breaks to the elitist about whom you complain.

You get my drift... I don't like what Trump has done to smear my flag. I fought for it and watched friends die while Trump gloated about dodging STDs

lmao 1/3 of the people there in the audience are like "nah, no thanks loser"
What % of Leftists prefer Sanders over Biden? 1/3?

Its par for the course in politics, mam.
It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
We did deal with it. We sent Trump packing. Deal with that.
naw, you committed treasonous election fraud. well not you exactly, the elitists of the country who couldn't deal with trump's policies of caring for Americans. It's why all the EO's to diminish american values when Biden went in. Gas prices up almost a dollar, that hits every american. cut jobs, cut benefits, cut all kinds of american values with a pen. wow. Nope, Trump took on the establishment and the establishment lost and made up its own rules to remove him and tell 75 million americans to fk off. yep, we're going nowhere. deal with it.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Please elaborate.

You made a statement about Trump but did not explain why you think that.

Is it because he only took 1 dollar a year salary as President and donated the rest?

Is it because he employed hundreds of thousands of people with his corporation and paid millions a year in payroll tax?

Is it because he achieved great success and therefore he must be a greedy bastard?

Is it because he is a racist even though black leaders in NY including Jackson and Sharpton awarded him as a great contributor to the black community in NY before winning the election?

Is it because he doesnt pay his taxes even though he is the most scrutinized man in the country and never found to have not paid taxes per the tax code?

Or....

Is it because you watch way too much Rachel Maddow?

Please tell me what it is.

It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
As gas and energy prices rise and then Biden removes the tax cuts and high inflation on everything we do increases, we all will deal with it. You won!
Donald Trump ran the economy using Monopoly Money, and Biden is doing much the same. So yes, there will be inflation.
we've been using monopoly money for 50 years. to use that against anyone is pointless. no true commitment to control spending until line item veto is available, otherwise threats against a president will always be available that the president doesn't want to help americans. what a line of crap. Budgets begin in the congress. Let's start having them provide a budget that is balanced? why do you give them a free pass?
I don't give anyone a pass. Let's just say economics and the nature of taxation in this country is complicated.

That doesn't seem like good news for the Obergruppenführer of the GOP.

intears.gif

As gas and energy prices rise and then Biden removes the tax cuts and high inflation on everything we do increases, we all will deal with it. You won!
Donald Trump ran the economy using Monopoly Money, and Biden is doing much the same. So yes, there will be inflation.
we've been using monopoly money for 50 years. to use that against anyone is pointless. no true commitment to control spending until line item veto is available, otherwise threats against a president will always be available that the president doesn't want to help americans. what a line of crap. Budgets begin in the congress. Let's start having them provide a budget that is balanced? why do you give them a free pass?
I don't give anyone a pass. Let's just say economics and the nature of taxation in this country is complicated.
still starts in Congress, and you didn't mention them at all. you avoided them. Why?

Trump isn't running in 2024? Unless I missed something? But if he endorses as softer candidate then both the old GOP and new Trump GOP could come together. Would that not be the plan?
When did Trump say that he's not running?

Certainly, a lot can change in three years. I'll probably be dead myself.
He never said he was. You’re that old? Jeeezuz
So, who do you like in the fourth race at Del Mar?

Just turned 75, survived Vietnam, small arms fire, a B52 Strike, the Covid and Donald Trump.

Two choices, drop dead or keep moving.
LOL

When I turn 75 I'll enjoy life and not worry about politics. I only worry now because I have little kids.
I still worry about my kids but also enjoy life. Ups and downs.

Trump isn't running in 2024? Unless I missed something? But if he endorses as softer candidate then both the old GOP and new Trump GOP could come together. Would that not be the plan?

Just turned 75, survived Vietnam, small arms fire, a B52 Strike, the Covid and Donald Trump.

what did trump do to you?
He had a friend of mine take his place in Nam. That friend died in 1972. He's buried about a mile from where I live, Ft Rosecrans National Cemetery.

Emblematic? Yes, a comment to the those elitist about whom you complain.

still starts in Congress, and you didn't mention them at all. you avoided them. Why?
There's a lot of things I didn't mention.

And you?

According to this reporter....

That doesn't seem like good news for the Obergruppenführer of the GOP.

its quite obvious, you will believe anything...this was a straw poll of 6 people

LOL

When I turn 75 I'll enjoy life and not worry about politics. I only worry now because I have little kids.
I still worry about my kids but also enjoy life. Ups and downs.
At 75 they need to worry about themselves LOL

Do you have any plans to evict Trump from your head anytime soon?

Anytime at all?

Ever?
When you sniveling little rightwing piss-aunts stop talking about Hillary Clinton, maybe I'll stop talking about Trump. Maybe.
When you sniveling little commie/xiden idolers stop talking about TRUMP, maybe I'll stop talking about what treasonist, corrupted, anti-AMERICAn barrag-o, beijing xiden, hit-lery, pig-lousy and the rest of the vile scum of the demonRATS are.......not...the TRUTH needs to be spread.

So a TDS-suffering snowflake, suffering withrawls due to Trump being gone, is only interested in CPAC when the extreme minority from the 'McConnell Status Quo / Washington Establishment /Never-Trumper' Wing of CPAC voices their worse nightmare - the return of Trump...

You have bigger concerns than Trump coming back in 4 year, snowflake....like whether there will be a US left to come back to in 4 years after CCP / dementia-ravaged, Joe 'What am I doing Here' Biden is done with the country.

:p Bwuhahahaha....

Provides a nice base for Romney, Flake and Cheney to primary The Donald in 2024.
For any of those folks to have a chance the Repubs who participate in the primaries are going to have to come down off the ledge of crazy. Cuz the 3 you listed are not principally conspiracy nuts, fact deniers, or pathological liars. The kind of candidate POT primary voters gravitate to.

Romney, Flake and Cheney have all written off the Trump base. They are going to have to attract their own base. Expecting the vote of Trumpsters is unrealistic for any of them.

so you don't agree. That's ok, your prerogative. but elitists have the money. And they do their part by feeding money to those who are supposed to be our checks and balance to the people. Trump was for the people. I give a shit about his personality or even his way of life, he offered relief to everyday americans and the elitists didn't want that. They are in charge, not the people.
I'm an ordinary guy, and all Trump gave me is heartburn.

I don't like fraternizing with Kim and Putin. I don't like locking children in cages. I don't like insults to War Hero's. I don't like treating racist assholes as if they are good people. I don't like tax breaks to the elitist about whom you complain.

You get my drift... I don't like what Trump has done to smear my flag. I fought for it and watched friends die while Trump gloated about dodging STDs
So you do like putting children in cages and fraternizing with Castro, which is what Obama did.

what did trump do to you?
He had a friend of mine take his place in Nam. That friend died in 1972. He's buried about a mile from where I live, Ft Rosecrans National Cemetery.

Emblematic? Yes, a comment to the those elitist about whom you complain.
Sorry for the loss of your friend and I thank his family for his service.

But to claim he died as a hero because Trump didn't go to Nam is wrong....it is wrong to his memory and wrong to his honor. And whereas I know you don't care, but as a Gulf vet, I take offense to that kind of post. In my day, we chose to go. In their day, they were forced to go. But in their day, many refused to go. And those many were welcomed back to our country without consequence. But in their day, those who went, were true hero's. And for them to be used to make a political statement is disgusting and dishonorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back