"The Rock" unhappy with Biden

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson won’t publicly back a candidate in this year’s presidential election, a notable departure from his vocal pro-Biden position four years ago.

Johnson added that he believed the Biden presidency has sown “division” in the country, repeating Fox-friendly platitudes about “cancel culture, woke culture, this culture, that culture” which he said “really bugs me.” He didn’t go into further detail about what that “division” looked like to him.

The Rock may not like cancel culture but wants to cancel Biden.

The Rock Regrets Publicly Endorsing Biden in 2020 and Won’t Do It Again

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson won’t publicly back a candidate in this year’s presidential election, a notable departure from his vocal pro-Biden position four years ago.

Johnson added that he believed the Biden presidency has sown “division” in the country, repeating Fox-friendly platitudes about “cancel culture, woke culture, this culture, that culture” which he said “really bugs me.” He didn’t go into further detail about what that “division” looked like to him.

Good move for him. Come to the light. Get away from the democrat plantation of darkness of...

legalize drugs, legalize murdering babies, legalize same sex abomination marriage, legalized harming children with transgender lies, etc... Not to mention the foolishness of seeking to harm Israel. When it comes to Israel, they always lose with God.

Biden breaching legal contractual policy with Israel; ugly just ugly. New low for America; the hammer of the whole earth.

Last edited:

I just read this morning how much he was attacked by viewers from "The View" for his traitoress act of not endorsing Biden. Now they will try to cancel him until he agrees to be re-assimilated back into the hive mind.

Ohhhhhhhh no!

I bet that President Biden is crushed.

As he gets his paper out…

928ed084027bba4e3430d8c43568747e_768x0.png

Very influential fellow who lib loons will now pretend no one knows about

Hilarious
One of The Most popular film stars and entertainers in America
You are a feeble sheltered safe space cuck or queer who regards physicality as “just awful”
Just keep pretending that he does not have name and face recognition with over 100 million Americans because your wimp ass wishes so.

Forum List

Back