A third of CPAC wants to cancel Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny,they sure were cheering for him when he made his speech yesterday.
And it's pretty obvious some people didnt watch it where he flat out said that he's not going to start a third party,in fact he called it fake news.
He went on to say that would be a stupid move because it would split the Republican vote.

That's because he will win the nomination, or his choice will; if the establishment tries to rig the primaries like the Democrats have rigged theirs since the 1980's, the Trump base will not vote the establishment puppets, Trump or no Trump.

And it's pretty obvious some people didnt watch it where he flat out said that he's not going to start a third party,in fact he called it fake news.
He went on to say that would be a stupid move because it would split the Republican vote.

That's because he will win the nomination, or his choice will; if the establishment tries to rig the primaries like the Democrats have rigged theirs since the 1980's, the Trump base will not vote the establishment puppets, Trump or no Trump.
Indeed. some people have problems with numbers and math. 2/3's is bigger than 1/3. I'd be concerned if I were in the 1/3. They can't and would never win a primary.

According to this reporter....

That doesn't seem like good news for the Obergruppenführer of the GOP.

It's certainly not good news for their presidential hopes. He's ru mont whether they want it or not, and with 1/3 of the party against him he will lose again.

what percentage of the democratic party voted for other candidates (other than Biden) during the primaries?

I remember in 2016 when all you idiots and your celebrity and media pals were mocking and laughing at Trump, and saying he didn't have a chance in hell at the nomination, then saying he didn't have a chance against Hillary. You dumb ducks never learn your lesson.
Well, he did lose the popular vote to Clinton, lost the whole enchilada to Biden and I doubt that splitting the Republican Party will get him anything but roids.

Wait, what are you crowing about?
Well, the popular vote means nothing in the Presidential election. You're a prime example of what I'm saying.
I'll confess to being prime.

The popular vote dictates who gets what electoral vote unless someone indulges duress by poking your eye out with old glory.
If the popular vote dictates who gets the electoral vote, then why did Bush, Trump and other Presidents win the Presidency after losing the popular vote?

I remember in 2016 when all you idiots and your celebrity and media pals were mocking and laughing at Trump, and saying he didn't have a chance in hell at the nomination, then saying he didn't have a chance against Hillary. You dumb ducks never learn your lesson.
Well, he did lose the popular vote to Clinton, lost the whole enchilada to Biden and I doubt that splitting the Republican Party will get him anything but roids.

Well, the popular vote means nothing in the Presidential election. You're a prime example of what I'm saying.

The popular vote dictates who gets what electoral vote unless someone indulges duress by poking your eye out with old glory.
If the popular vote dictates who gets the electoral vote, then why did Bush, Trump and other Presidents win the Presidency after losing the popular vote?
BS, the popular vote in a state wins the electoral votes for that state. that's all he was saying. not national popular vote.

And only 55% of CPAC said they'd vote for the Rumpster Dumpster in the 2024 primary.
These are HIS PEOPLE. Not particularly good news for St Trumpy at the CPAC Seditionist After Party :)

And only 55% of CPAC said they'd vote for the Rumpster Dumpster in the 2024 primary.
These are HIS PEOPLE. Not particularly good news for St Trumpy at the CPAC Seditionist After Party :)
And what percentage of people voted for Biden in the primaries?

And dont tell me the percentage when it was down to two.

Tell me the percentage when it was a field of 12......like the straw poll of this weekend.

Rick Scott has been frantically spinning the bullshit that "there is no Republican Civil War".
4i6Ckte.gif

Well there was a Republican Civil War, but it lasted about ten days (aka one Scaramucci) following Donnie's riot. ;)

Or another way to put it..........Trump has a 68% approval rating amongst Conservatives.

nearly 50% of the electorate didn't want Biden as President.

Soooo................

There's a name for those voters: LOSERS

they won, the cheaters with the elitists stole the show. Because they could. they bought everyone out that could legally confirm the steal. Threats are the favorite tool of the demofks. they do use those well. evil fks for sure, threatening millions of people.

primary. hahahahahahahahaha, can't make up the smoke and mirrors game of the demofks.

My Predictions for 2022:

Trump will condemn all Republicans that do not worship him.

Trump's Qunatics will primary all of them, and hand the nominations to Trump worshipers.

Trump worshipers will get slaughtered in the general elections. Democrats will gain massive numbers of seats in the House, Senate, Governors hips and State legislatures.

The Republican Party will be kaput.

Trump will call his worshipers losers, play golf and plan his 2024 campaign.

Good for them.

Provides a nice base for Romney, Flake and Cheney to primary The Donald in 2024.

The GOP establishment doesn't know it's dead yet. Two thirds of their base will not vote for a Romeny or a Bush or a Cheney.

Half won’t, and the other half won’t vote for Trump.

Which is good news for the Democrats.

Trump is now a death sentence to any political career in swing state districts, and you can now add never Trumper districts to the he list.

Good for them.

Provides a nice base for Romney, Flake and Cheney to primary The Donald in 2024.

The GOP establishment doesn't know it's dead yet. Two thirds of their base will not vote for a Romeny or a Bush or a Cheney.

Half won’t, and the other half won’t vote for Trump.

Which is good news for the Democrats.

Trump is now a death sentence to any political career in swing state districts, and you can now add never Trumper districts to the he list.

Thanks for the breath of comedy in the thread. lol

BS, the popular vote in a state wins the electoral votes for that state. that's all he was saying. not national popular vote.
The word "state" is not in his post.

lmao 1/3 of the people there in the audience are like "nah, no thanks loser"
What % of Leftists prefer Sanders over Biden? 1/3?

Its par for the course in politics, mam.
It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
We did deal with it. We sent Trump packing. Deal with that.
naw, you committed treasonous election fraud. well not you exactly, the elitists of the country who couldn't deal with trump's policies of caring for Americans. It's why all the EO's to diminish american values when Biden went in. Gas prices up almost a dollar, that hits every american. cut jobs, cut benefits, cut all kinds of american values with a pen. wow. Nope, Trump took on the establishment and the establishment lost and made up its own rules to remove him and tell 75 million americans to fk off. yep, we're going nowhere. deal with it.
I kind of agree with you except for a few things.

I call it money not elitist.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Biden and the Dems throw more crumbs than the party of the white man.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Donald Trump is NOT the solution. He's one of them.

Trump can't lose in the primaries; but he can't win in the general.

I kind of agree with you except for a few things.

I call it money not elitist.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Biden and the Dems throw more crumbs than the party of the white man.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Donald Trump is NOT the solution. He's one of them.
so you don't agree. That's ok, your prerogative. but elitists have the money. And they do their part by feeding money to those who are supposed to be our checks and balance to the people. Trump was for the people. I give a shit about his personality or even his way of life, he offered relief to everyday americans and the elitists didn't want that. They are in charge, not the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back