A third of CPAC wants to cancel Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao 1/3 of the people there in the audience are like "nah, no thanks loser"
What % of Leftists prefer Sanders over Biden? 1/3?

Its par for the course in politics, mam.
It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
Trump isn't running in 2024? Unless I missed something? But if he endorses as softer candidate then both the old GOP and new Trump GOP could come together. Would that not be the plan?
When did Trump say that he's not running?

Certainly, a lot can change in three years. I'll probably be dead myself.
He never said he was. You’re that old? Jeeezuz
So, who do you like in the fourth race at Del Mar?

Just turned 75, survived Vietnam, small arms fire, a B52 Strike, the Covid and Donald Trump.

Two choices, drop dead or keep moving.
what did trump do to you?
He had a friend of mine take his place in Nam. That friend died in 1972. He's buried about a mile from where I live, Ft Rosecrans National Cemetery.

Emblematic? Yes, a comment to the those elitist about whom you complain.
That was Bill Clinton.

It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
Trump isn't running in 2024? Unless I missed something? But if he endorses as softer candidate then both the old GOP and new Trump GOP could come together. Would that not be the plan?

Just turned 75, survived Vietnam, small arms fire, a B52 Strike, the Covid and Donald Trump.

what did trump do to you?
He had a friend of mine take his place in Nam. That friend died in 1972. He's buried about a mile from where I live, Ft Rosecrans National Cemetery.

Emblematic? Yes, a comment to the those elitist about whom you complain.
Sorry for the loss of your friend and I thank his family for his service.

But to claim he died as a hero because Trump didn't go to Nam is wrong....it is wrong to his memory and wrong to his honor. And whereas I know you don't care, but as a Gulf vet, I take offense to that kind of post. In my day, we chose to go. In their day, they were forced to go. But in their day, many refused to go. And those many were welcomed back to our country without consequence. But in their day, those who went, were true hero's. And for them to be used to make a political statement is disgusting and dishonorable.
Thank you for your service, sir.

what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
We did deal with it. We sent Trump packing. Deal with that.
naw, you committed treasonous election fraud. well not you exactly, the elitists of the country who couldn't deal with trump's policies of caring for Americans. It's why all the EO's to diminish american values when Biden went in. Gas prices up almost a dollar, that hits every american. cut jobs, cut benefits, cut all kinds of american values with a pen. wow. Nope, Trump took on the establishment and the establishment lost and made up its own rules to remove him and tell 75 million americans to fk off. yep, we're going nowhere. deal with it.
I kind of agree with you except for a few things.

I call it money not elitist.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Biden and the Dems throw more crumbs than the party of the white man.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Donald Trump is NOT the solution. He's one of them.
Please elaborate.

You made a statement about Trump but did not explain why you think that.

Is it because he only took 1 dollar a year salary as President and donated the rest?

Is it because he employed hundreds of thousands of people with his corporation and paid millions a year in payroll tax?

Is it because he achieved great success and therefore he must be a greedy bastard?

Is it because he is a racist even though black leaders in NY including Jackson and Sharpton awarded him as a great contributor to the black community in NY before winning the election?

Is it because he doesnt pay his taxes even though he is the most scrutinized man in the country and never found to have not paid taxes per the tax code?

Or....

Is it because you watch way too much Rachel Maddow?

Please tell me what it is.
Nice list though a bit selective. Is this where I'm suppose to respond with all of Trump's sins that you've already heard. How about something shorter? On merit of his personality and demeanor, I don't like him.

Maddow bores me. How do you you feel about Alex Jones?

LOL

When I turn 75 I'll enjoy life and not worry about politics. I only worry now because I have little kids.
I still worry about my kids but also enjoy life. Ups and downs.
At 75 they need to worry about themselves LOL
They do.

Hang around, you'll see.

Funny,they sure were cheering for him when he made his speech yesterday.
And it's pretty obvious some people didnt watch it where he flat out said that he's not going to start a third party,in fact he called it fake news.
He went on to say that would be a stupid move because it would split the Republican vote.

That's because he will win the nomination, or his choice will; if the establishment tries to rig the primaries like the Democrats have rigged theirs since the 1980's, the Trump base will not vote the establishment puppets, Trump or no Trump.
Indeed. some people have problems with numbers and math. 2/3's is bigger than 1/3. I'd be concerned if I were in the 1/3. They can't and would never win a primary.

No, they can't win a primary with those number, but they could vote for someone other than Trump and ensure his loss.

what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
We did deal with it. We sent Trump packing. Deal with that.
naw, you committed treasonous election fraud. well not you exactly, the elitists of the country who couldn't deal with trump's policies of caring for Americans. It's why all the EO's to diminish american values when Biden went in. Gas prices up almost a dollar, that hits every american. cut jobs, cut benefits, cut all kinds of american values with a pen. wow. Nope, Trump took on the establishment and the establishment lost and made up its own rules to remove him and tell 75 million americans to fk off. yep, we're going nowhere. deal with it.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Please elaborate.

You made a statement about Trump but did not explain why you think that.

Is it because he only took 1 dollar a year salary as President and donated the rest?

Is it because he employed hundreds of thousands of people with his corporation and paid millions a year in payroll tax?

Is it because he achieved great success and therefore he must be a greedy bastard?

Is it because he is a racist even though black leaders in NY including Jackson and Sharpton awarded him as a great contributor to the black community in NY before winning the election?

Is it because he doesnt pay his taxes even though he is the most scrutinized man in the country and never found to have not paid taxes per the tax code?

Or....

Is it because you watch way too much Rachel Maddow?

Please tell me what it is.
Nice list though a bit selective. Is this where I'm suppose to respond with all of Trump's sins that you've already heard. How about something shorter? On merit of his personality and demeanor, I don't like him.

Maddow bores me. How do you you feel about Alex Jones?
My mother in law said she voted for Biden because she likes him. Do you always hire people because you like them or because they can do a good job? It has nothing to do like or dislike. A President is hired to work for the USA, and Trump did better than most.

LOL

When I turn 75 I'll enjoy life and not worry about politics. I only worry now because I have little kids.
I still worry about my kids but also enjoy life. Ups and downs.
At 75 they need to worry about themselves LOL
They do.

Hang around, you'll see.
I am not making to 75 with my kids...

lol so go ahead and dump him; he will instantly have a Third Party larger than any in American History, and like the his win in 2016 he will need far less money than either Democrats or the GOP would have to hustle up and extort to run his race. Given the increasing dissatisfaction of the big unions with the likes of AOC and the other commies running the DNC now, he will be able to bite off a big chunk of the Democrats' labor vote s well come the mid-terms and 2024, whether he runs himself or merely endorses candidates.

Voters are not going to vote fpr a racist, thug like Trump.

And it's pretty obvious some people didnt watch it where he flat out said that he's not going to start a third party,in fact he called it fake news.
He went on to say that would be a stupid move because it would split the Republican vote.

That's because he will win the nomination, or his choice will; if the establishment tries to rig the primaries like the Democrats have rigged theirs since the 1980's, the Trump base will not vote the establishment puppets, Trump or no Trump.

The Democrats have not rigged their primaries. Their primaries are fairer than Republican primaries. They require a proportional division of delegates rather than winner take all. trump will lose again if he gets the nomination.

The Democrats have not rigged their primaries. Their primaries are fairer than Republican primaries. They require a proportional division of delegates rather than winner take all. trump will lose again if he gets the nomination.

Oh bull sit, Democrat sycophant. Democrat super voters can override any election

so you don't agree. That's ok, your prerogative. but elitists have the money. And they do their part by feeding money to those who are supposed to be our checks and balance to the people. Trump was for the people. I give a shit about his personality or even his way of life, he offered relief to everyday americans and the elitists didn't want that. They are in charge, not the people.

That shows how stupid you are. Trump was for Trump and no one else. You really are buying the con.

Oh bull sit, Democrat sycophant. Democrat super voters can override any election

In theory they can but it has never happened. In 2008, many super delegates backed Clinton but as Obama won states they moved from Clinton to Obama.

so you don't agree. That's ok, your prerogative. but elitists have the money. And they do their part by feeding money to those who are supposed to be our checks and balance to the people. Trump was for the people. I give a shit about his personality or even his way of life, he offered relief to everyday americans and the elitists didn't want that. They are in charge, not the people.

That shows how stupid you are. Trump was for Trump and no one else. You really are buying the con.

That shows how stupid you are. Sure, Democrats are for you, not themselves. How totally gullible you are

In theory they can but it has never happened. In 2008, many super delegates backed Clinton but as Obama won states they moved from Clinton to Obama.

Hillary over Bernie was close and it would have happened if he pulled ahead.

You claimed the Democrat elections are "not rigged," which is obviously a lie

Trump can't lose in the primaries; but he can't win in the general.
Except 2016. :cuckoo:
LOL

Moron, who was talking about the past? :eusa_doh:
You claimed he can't win a general election. I proved you to be a liar.

Spin away.............

2016 was a fluke. Around 63% thought Clinton would win so many people didn't vote. Also Trump got the benefit of the doubt because no one knew what kind of president he would be. They know now and Trump is toast if he runs again.

Trump provided blacks the best opportunity to be employed, kept illegals out to benefit blacks. Brought jobs back for Americans and you hated him. Tells me but one thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back