A scam and a disgrace

Hint. Trump cooked the books, and Alan was the chef.
You kids act as if they banks solely relied on what Trump provided . If they were harmed by the fraud you suggest was committed then they would be pursuing him

Wrong.
The House of Representatives decide if there is probable cause to charge only.
It does NOT at all determine guilt.
That is for the Senate to decide.

The 57 Senators with integrity found him guilty. The ones that did not were spineless MAGGOT weenies, like yourself.

Please read my signature...it applies to you.

Those books and audits are done by independent companies.
His accounting firm was duped or a part of the scam....?I

---------------
POLITICS

Accounting firm says Trump financial statements aren’t reliable

(Mark Lennihan / Associated Press)
BY MICHAEL R. SISAK
ASSOCIATED PRESS
FEB. 14, 2022 5:17 PM
NEW YORK —
The accounting firm that prepared former President Trump’s annual financial statements says the documents, used to secure lucrative loans and burnish Trump’s image as a wealthy businessman, “should no longer be relied upon” after New York’s attorney general said they regularly misstated the value of assets.

In a letter to the Trump Organization’s lawyer Feb. 9, Mazars USA LLP advised the company to inform anyone who had gotten the documents not to use them when assessing the financial health of the company and the ex-president. The firm also said it was cutting ties with Trump, its highest-profile client.

Mazars’ letter, made public in a court filing Monday, came just weeks after New York Atty. Gen. Letitia James said her civil investigation uncovered evidence that Trump and his company used “fraudulent or misleading” valuations of its golf clubs, skyscrapers and other properties to get loans and tax benefits.

Last edited:
And are they complaining?

It's called negotiating, and BOTH sides were involved, and agreed to the terms.

Why aren't the banks being prosecuted, or any other company that inflated their net worth DURING NEGOTATIONS?
The accounting firm DROPPED the Trump organization.... What drove them to do that....?I

Try spending a few minutes to fully inform yourself instead of instantly jumping head first in to a Trump acolyte defense of him Marty.....

Those words do fit. It looks like the judge was out to get Trump from the very beginning. Is it too much to ask for a fair trial?

---Trump called the trial a “scam” and a “disgrace”---

His idiot layers were too stoooooopid to ask for a jury trial, not that it would have mattered. :oops8:

Trump is hated in N.Y. & a jury would have bankrupted him to the point he'd be selling pencils on a street corner just to earn his keep.

His idiot layers were too stoooooopid to ask for a jury trial, not that it would have mattered. :oops8:

Trump is hated in N.Y. & a jury would have bankrupted him to the point he'd be selling pencils on a street corner just to earn his keep.
They petitioned and were denied a peer jury
Another example of witch hunting

I believe his attorneys did not want a jury and chose not to have one.....even the most inexperienced lawyer would not check the box for requesting a jury.

I believe, his lawyers just witnessed Trump organization and Trump's Chief financial officer and accountant convicted of fraud by a jury of 12....and Trump found liable in his sexual assault defamation case by a jury of 12....

They know he committed the fraud, their only hope was in promoting this being a witch hunt and an appeal, was to not have a jury of his peers find him guilty, but a Democratic appointed judge determining guilt or innocence.

The court is the one in violation. And by objecting to the courts actions, Trump bring the conflict into greater contrast, so it is more obvious. Trump has to do this, since the 91 indictments are impossible to deal with, and all of them have to be attacked collectively at once.

Ummm??

Earnest poster Rigby, you seemingly have missed several salient and defining issues (no disrespect intended).

But "91 indictments" ain't at issue in this trial.
This is a civil trial.
Indictments are part of a 'criminal' trial.
Those criminal indictments are irrelevant to this week's proceedings.

Whether Don Trump is found guilty or not guilty in one or more of those 91 indictments has no bearing on this civil case.
In fact, I believe this civil case will be 'in-the-can' before trials begin on Don Trump's alleged criminality.

IMHO

I'm not interested in what he (Trump, the defendant) has to say." HOLY SHIT!!! This case is now burnt toast on appeal the judge outed himself.
When the judge who is also the jury states in the court record, "I'm not interested in what he (Trump, the defendant) has to say" wow just wow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, if life and its events were only that simple.

Here's a hint for the cluefull: Context matters.

The clueless won't get it.

Trust me.

The overt, on brand message the stable genius is sending to the minions by virtue of yesterday's testimony in NY is...........I do not have to respect the judicial process, or the presiding judge, or the prosecutors, or the judge's clerk, I do not have to respect the entire US system of justice because I am me. I am above it all. So don't you respect it either. Because those who seek to hold me responsible for my crimes are inherently corrupt.

Or perhaps he doesn’t respect them because the system that is set against him was set against him by someone who campaigned on suing trump, and even said “I look forward to coming to work every day, suing trump, and going home”

Yeah, I’d be against that kind of system as well.

This is the state of New York suing a private citizen purely for political hatred, nothing more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, if life and its events were only that simple.

Here's a hint for the cluefull: Context matters.

The clueless won't get it.

Trust me.
Asshole poster, Chillicothe,
There is no precedent, or judicial statute that supports the outlandish insanity of the current Soviet "trial" of Trump in this "case".
The CONTEXT is the Marxist/Stalinist COMMUNIST attack against the former president, and LEADING candidate against your illegitimate usurper cabal is nothing more than ELECTION INTERFERENCE.

CONTEXT MATTERS!

:rolleyes:

"Asshole poster....outlandish insanity of the current Soviet "trial" of Trump...the Marxist/Stalinist COMMUNIST attack .....your illegitimate usurper cabal...."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanx, poster Major7.
You are a poster child for MAGA.

Good luck to you.

But the point is even one grand jury is suspicious and should be monitored by regulatory agencies, and that 91 grand jury indictments is way over the top, and clearly illegal.
That’s 91 over four prosecutions. What’s your reason for saying it’s illegal? If that were so, wouldn’t the courts have already said so? It’s not like grand juries are a new thing. All I see are motions for dismissal rejected. :dunno:

Or perhaps he doesn’t respect them because the system that is set against him was set against him by someone who campaigned on suing trump, and even said “I look forward to coming to work every day, suing trump, and going home”

Yeah, I’d be against that kind of system as well.

This is the state of New York suing a private citizen purely for political hatred, nothing more.
When Eliot Ness woke every morning, looking forward to going to work, so he could continue his work on finding a way to legally, bring down Al Capone..... was that wrong, or illegal in some way for him to have that sentiment?

Forum List

Back