A scam and a disgrace

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Those words do fit. It looks like the judge was out to get Trump from the very beginning. Is it too much to ask for a fair trial?

---Trump called the trial a “scam” and a “disgrace”---

I would call it chicken shit, but it would be an insult to chickens and their shit.

Those words do fit. It looks like the judge was out to get Trump from the very beginning.
Oldest play in the book. Ironic that it very much parallels how the world is now trying to spin the Jews as the bad people thus justifying further and greater attacks. First, you pull outrageous violations of fact and law against your intended target to the point that the abuse is so blatant, that a lot of people say: "this can't be real, no one would do this, get away with this, so, it must just be me, something I don't understand," then, when the accused fires back hotly in defensive, infuriated at the naked abuse and violations, you act like this is all perfectly normal, point your finger back at them, and act the injured victim instead and say that you will just not submit to this bullying! And bystanders and casual observers buy it of course because they assume people who are accused must be guilty of something to be accused in the first place, their vitriol just further proof of their guilt! This way, the perpetrator, as per Alinsky's Rules #5 and #11 turns it all around making their victim look like the aggressor and perp instead simply flailing against being exposed, and of course, the casual public buys it all.

Is it too much to ask for a fair trial?
Yes. If Trump were to get anything resembling a FAIR trial, then not only would he not be at trial in the first place, but the truth would come out, acquit him, and further launch him towards a 2024 victory! But this way, the more UNFAIR they make the trial, the more they will try to spin Trump's outrage and his attorney's protests at its unfairness against him as a function of their guilt symptomatic of why Trump was impeached and must not be allowed to run for office again in the first place.

Basic old communist ploy of targeting the messenger who exposes your own rot as first a discredited person simply not to be listened to, so you can then shove him away into some hole, disappear him, and make the threat of his challenge go away.

US citizens no longer have free and honest elections, the outcomes are being rigged, and their puppets put into place to carry out their agenda.

Of course, no matter what, America is always free to WRITE IN Trump's name. Then they will have to make 80 million real votes just "disappear."

Those words do fit. It looks like the judge was out to get Trump from the very beginning. Is it too much to ask for a fair trial?

IOW, because there is overwhelming evidence of Don's guilt he prefers to try the case in the court of public opinion, not a court of law.

IOW, because there is overwhelming evidence of Don's guilt he prefers to try the case in the court of public opinion, not a court of law.
Well, they want to destroy our institutions. Anything or anyone who can hold them accountable. They're certainly having some success.

The rubes don't understand what they're asking for. They just rage, per instruction.

Well, they want to destroy our institutions. Anything or anyone who can hold them accountable. They're certainly having some success.

The rubes don't understand what they're asking for. They just rage, per instruction.
The overt, on brand message the stable genius is sending to the minions by virtue of yesterday's testimony in NY is...........I do not have to respect the judicial process, or the presiding judge, or the prosecutors, or the judge's clerk, I do not have to respect the entire US system of justice because I am me. I am above it all. So don't you respect it either. Because those who seek to hold me responsible for my crimes are inherently corrupt.

The overt, on brand message the stable genius is sending to the minions by virtue of yesterday's testimony in NY is...........I do not have to respect the judicial process, or the presiding judge, or the prosecutors, or the judge's clerk, I do not have to respect the entire US system of justice because I am me. I am above it all. So don't you respect it either. Because those who seek to hold me responsible for my crimes are inherently corrupt.
It's a very symbiotic relationship. He feeds and enables their rage, they give him their undying adoration and protection.

Of course everyone elese in the world is wrong and Trump is right...

Let's not look at the evidence that makes him guilty....

Trump Corp lied, it is as clear as day... Lying this situation involves serious civil penalties, Trump was on the stand yesterday not answering questions...

They know they lied and cheated and got caught, now they are just trying to get out of it..

Of course everyone elese in the world is wrong and Trump is right...

Let's not look at the evidence that makes him guilty....

Trump Corp lied, it is as clear as day... Lying this situation involves serious civil penalties, Trump was on the stand yesterday not answering questions...

They know they lied and cheated and got caught, now they are just trying to get out of it..

The banks did their own due diligence, issued the loans, and he paid them back. everyone made what they expected, the taxes and fees got paid.

No actual harm, no crime, you vapid sack of shit.

Oldest play in the book. Ironic that it very much parallels how the world is now trying to spin the Jews as the bad people thus justifying further and greater attacks. First, you pull outrageous violations of fact and law against your intended target to the point that the abuse is so blatant, that a lot of people say: "this can't be real, no one would do this, get away with this, so, it must just be me, something I don't understand," then, when the accused fires back hotly in defensive, infuriated at the naked abuse and violations, you act like this is all perfectly normal, point your finger back at them, and act the injured victim instead and say that you will just not submit to this bullying! And bystanders and casual observers buy it of course because they assume people who are accused must be guilty of something to be accused in the first place, their vitriol just further proof of their guilt! This way, the perpetrator, as per Alinsky's Rules #5 and #11 turns it all around making their victim look like the aggressor and perp instead simply flailing against being exposed, and of course, the casual public buys it all.

Yes. If Trump were to get anything resembling a FAIR trial, then not only would he not be at trial in the first place, but the truth would come out, acquit him, and further launch him towards a 2024 victory! But this way, the more UNFAIR they make the trial, the more they will try to spin Trump's outrage and his attorney's protests at its unfairness against him as a function of their guilt symptomatic of why Trump was impeached and must not be allowed to run for office again in the first place.

Basic old communist ploy of targeting the messenger who exposes your own rot as first a discredited person simply not to be listened to, so you can then shove him away into some hole, disappear him, and make the threat of his challenge go away.

US citizens no longer have free and honest elections, the outcomes are being rigged, and their puppets put into place to carry out their agenda.

Of course, no matter what, America is always free to WRITE IN Trump's name. Then they will have to make 80 million real votes just "disappear."
So you ignore evidence...

The evidence is overwhelming against Trump, it is so bad that good law firms won't go near him.

If you still think Trump tells the truth then you are a naive fool...

The banks did their own due diligence, issued the loans, and he paid them back. everyone made what they expected, the taxes and fees got paid.

No actual harm, no crime, you vapid sack of shit.
He lied on the forms, that is breaking the law...

If you drive home drunk you have broken the law, doesn't matter if you didn't kill anyone.

If Trump told the truth he would have been deemed a higher risk and would possibly have had to pay higher premiums and put up more collateral.
Since Trump has a history of owning companies that go bankrupt , he knew this...

This is very much a crime... It is a white collar crime, a crime for the rich... You make a lot more doing this than robbing the bank by gun point... And the whole time he can rely on idiots to say it is not crime cause no one got shot...

Forum List

Back