Trump gets another endorsement

No surprise here. The best candidate is going to get endorsements.Hopefully this will encourage Nikki and Vivek to drop out.

---Sarah Huckabee Sanders endorsing former boss Trump in presidential race---

Boy, her endorsing her former boss is a real surprise. :auiqs.jpg:
1699330534947.jpeg

No surprise here. The best candidate is going to get endorsements.Hopefully this will encourage Nikki and Vivek to drop out.

Is Sanders going to endorse him from her $19,000 lecturn. Poorest state in the union, but she has $19,000 to spend on a lecturn. This is the definition of corruption.

Sanders has lowest approval rating of any Arkansas ...​

1699331074717.png
KATV
https://katv.com › news › local › republican-governor...

8 days ago — LITTLE ROCK (KATV) — While Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders continues to ... Huckabee received a 47% approval rating. Poll conducted by the ...

Boy, her endorsing her former boss is a real surprise. :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 854452
Actually….it is a surprise. Almost everyone who has worked for the orange scumbag knows that he is unfit for a dog-catcher job, let alone the presidency. And have publicly stated as much.

Mike Pence, John Kelly, Bill Barr, Mattis, Esper, Tillerson, John Bolton…the list goes on.

So, when you find a former employee who still believes in him? Yeah, that is news.

Actually….it is a surprise. Almost everyone who has worked for the orange scumbag knows that he is unfit for a dog-catcher job, let alone the presidency. And have publicly stated as much.

Mike Pence, John Kelly, Bill Barr, Mattis, Esper, Tillerson, John Bolton…the list goes on.

So, when you find a former employee who still believes in him? Yeah, that is news.
Hmmmm. I see your point, but she was just mouthpiece paid to be his mouthpiece, with no other duties, responsibilities or input that would put her in a cross position with donny. She's just a dyed in the wool trumper.

I did enjoy several of her state parks about 3 weeks ago, though.

Hmmmm. I see your point, but she was just mouthpiece paid to be his mouthpiece, with no other duties, responsibilities or input that would put her in a cross position with donny. She's just a dyed in the wool trumper.

I did enjoy several of her state parks about 3 weeks ago, though.
How did you two do so poorly under Trump policy? Everybody legit kicked ass.
I thought only pole puffers, chicks with dicks, illegal brown cockroaches and lowlife degenerates got fucked on Trumps watch?

How did you two do so poorly under Trump policy? Everybody legit kicked ass.
I thought only pole puffers, chicks with dicks, illegal brown cockroaches and lowlife degenerates got fucked on Trumps watch?
I'm one of those that managed to do ok personally under all presidents, since I graduated from high school. I just don't like the man, for the myriad of reasons I have posted here going back to November 2019. He has only given me more reason to think less of him ever since. Pick another guy or maybe woman. Donny is shit and certainly not the answer to the problems of this country.

I am doing very well, thanks for asking.

You hurting? Go get a job, you fucking loser. You want Biden to come to your house and hand you money, you useless moocher?

Get off this site and go earn a living. Git.
I'm retired... doin great because I capitalized on the Trump years... My life is set... a full pension from the Dept. of the Navy and I sold my business at the perfect time... but I care about the nations economic condition... Some of us are not so self absorbed as you.... some of us volunteer and see how much people are struggling and see how many are today compared to 4 years ago.... the economy sucks inflation is out of control... Maybe you should do some research and see how disgraceful our cities have become... I guess when they finally come for you and tax the shit out of your SSN check and life savings maybe then you may wake up...

I'm one of those that managed to do ok personally under all presidents, since I graduated from high school. I just don't like the man, for the myriad of reasons I have posted here going back to November 2019. He has only given me more reason to think less of him ever since. Pick another guy or maybe woman. Donny is shit and certainly not the answer to the problems of this country.
Got it…you’re the type to need a POTUS who fills voids….A father figure, a pastor, a mentor…etc etc?
See, us sane well put together folks just like good policy…policy that puts America and Americans on the right trajectory.

Got it…you’re the type to need a POTUS who fills voids….A father figure, a pastor, a mentor…etc etc?
See, us sane well put together folks just like good policy…policy that puts America and Americans on the right trajectory.
His policies do not. They are for him, not the country, and I have known it since he first appeared on the political scene. Easily fooled people like you need him or at least think you do, but the rest of the country does not.

I'm retired... doin great because I capitalized on the Trump years... My life is set... a full pension from the Dept. of the Navy and I sold my business at the perfect time... but I care about the nations economic condition... Some of us are not so self absorbed as you.... some of us volunteer and see how much people are struggling and see how many are today compared to 4 years ago.... the economy sucks inflation is out of control... Maybe you should do some research and see how disgraceful our cities have become... I guess when they finally come for you and tax the shit out of your SSN check and life savings maybe then you may wake up...
LOL Sure, retard. You care about other people suffering. :lol:

And, I have bridge that I can sell you for a good price.

Fucking moocher is all upset that his orange douche bag got beaten like a rented mule. :rofl:

LOL Sure, retard. You care about other people suffering. :lol:

And, I have bridge that I can sell you for a good price.

Fucking moocher is all upset that his orange douche bag got beaten like a rented mule. :rofl:
Its people like you that are hurting this board... no content just insults... no solutions no ideas just nothing but trolling...

Forum List

Back