A scam and a disgrace

Another Dem SCHEME blows up in their faces when the Judge and JURY say, "I'm not interested in what he (the defendant) has to say. Now that's some corrupt court right there. This thing is dead on the first appeal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, if life and its events were only that simple.

Here's a hint for the cluefull: Context matters.

The clueless won't get it.

Trust me.
The judge and jury makes that statement, in any context, it's over. Trump's lawyers smartly pushed back on the judge to get his obvious BIAS recorded and prove the judge made up his mind BEFORE the defendant had a chance to defend himself.

Trump has been proving himself to be 10x smarter than Democrats since 2016

When Eliot Ness woke every morning, looking forward to going to work, so he could continue his work on finding a way to legally, bring down Al Capone..... was that wrong, or illegal in some way for him to have that sentiment?

I don’t know what Elliot ness was thinking. I’m not aware that Elliot ness was an attorney general or a district attorney, and Capone wasn’t political opposition, and ness didn’t run a campaign with the promise of suing his political opposition, and going home.

The two situations have no relation to each other.

Democrats couldn't build a business like Trump built, so they devised a plan to steal it. Disgusting communists. That law needs to be challenged and removed. How can the state steal so much wealth when no crime was committed?

1699440786754.png

I don’t know what Elliot ness was thinking. I’m not aware that Elliot ness was an attorney general or a district attorney, and Capone wasn’t political opposition, and ness didn’t run a campaign with the promise of suing his political opposition, and going home.

The two situations have no relation to each other.
Ok, I'll buy that.... Except running a campaign saying you will go after a criminal for their crimes is a winning tactic. Most people don't like criminals, and want justice to be served.

Her campaign was NOT just about Crooked Donald. That was an itty bitty bit of her campaign. And he was not her political opponent in her race.

Ok, I'll buy that.... Except running a campaign saying you will go after a criminal for their crimes is a winning tactic. Most people don't like criminals, and want justice to be served.

Her campaign was NOT just about Crooked Donald. That was an itty bitty bit of her campaign. And he was not her political opponent in her race.

“Political opposition” is a term meaning, opposition to your party. I’m aware that trump was not HER political opponent in her race.

Except running a campaign saying you will go after a criminal for their crimes

Democrats have sown the seeds of distrust when they vowed to impeach trump before he was elected. Then, the following 8 year campaign to “get trump” that ensued.

I don’t believe that democrats are in this for “justice”, I believe this is a personal vendetta, and is all political in nature. They are not seeking justice, they are seeking re-election for their party.

Here's the problem......all you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have are baseless accusations and allegations!
"Crooked Donald", "criminal" blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....
It's amazing how INSANE you FREAKS get over not just this man, but the notion that somehow MAGA is a nefarious thing to be condemned and outlawed.
You can shout out all day that Trump is an evil criminal, but you are entirely full of SHIT!!!!!
NO CONVICTIONS
NO VICTIMS
NOTHING, you have NOTHING but your petulant FEEEEEEEEEELZ!
What's worse is that you have NO SELF-AWARENESS to actually realize how fucking RIDICULOUS you come across as! Just like this PSYCHOPATH Judge and AG in NY trying to STEAL Trump's well earned fortune over incredibly twisted legal pretzel logic.

Damn, you people are dangerously STUPID!!!!!!
:evil:

"Crooked Donald", "criminal" blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
We learned that from YOU! YOUR Crooked Hillary CHANTS have come back to bite you!
NOTHING, you have NOTHING but your petulant FEEEEEEEEEELZ!
Let's see....4 criminal indictments with 91 felony charges made by several grand juries, plus all of his civil cases and civil case losses, Trump University Scam loss, Trump Charity fraud loss, Trump sexual abuse defamation loss, a Trump Organization and Allen Weisselberg felony for fraud with prison time, loss
What's worse is that you have NO SELF-AWARENESS to actually realize how fucking RIDICULOUS you come across as! Just like this PSYCHOPATH Judge and AG in NY trying to STEAL Trump's well earned fortune over incredibly twisted legal pretzel logic
I do think the punishment seems harsh, even though he did commit the fraud for decades....

Another Dem SCHEME blows up in their faces when the Judge and JURY say, "I'm not interested in what he (the defendant) has to say. Now that's some corrupt court right there. This thing is dead on the first appeal.
First, it's the judge in a bench trial. Where the judge acts as both judge and jury, and in this case Trumps answer was unresponsive, and instead of letting him finish (and waste a lot of time) the judge cut him off, the same as would have happened had the prosecutor made an objection.

Remember Trump had been warned several times, and the judge was being quite lenient in his admonishments. The judge already told the lawyers to control their client. The judge could have held Trump in contempt of court, sanctioned him with a fine, or even remanded him to jail.

Instead he cut off his answer with that he wasn't interested in the unrelated political rantings of the defendant.

The judge can also take an "adverse inference" from the defendants refusal to answer the question put to him.

Adverse inference is a legal inference, adverse to the concerned party, drawn from silence or absence of requested evidence. It is part of evidence codes based on common law in various countries.

What's worse is that you have NO SELF-AWARENESS to actually realize how fucking RIDICULOUS you come across as! Just like this PSYCHOPATH Judge and AG in NY trying to STEAL Trump's well earned fortune over incredibly twisted legal pretzel logic.

Damn, you people are dangerously STUPID!!!!!!
:evil:
This is no different than confiscating the fortune of someone running a drug cartel. Money made from committing a crime, is "ill gotten gain"

We learned that from YOU! YOUR Crooked Hillary CHANTS have come back to bite you!

Let's see....4 criminal indictments with 91 felony charges made by several grand juries, plus all of his civil cases and civil case losses, Trump University Scam loss, Trump Charity fraud loss, Trump sexual abuse defamation loss, a Trump Organization and Allen Weisselberg felony for fraud with prison time, loss

I do think the punishment seems harsh, even though he did commit the fraud for decades....
No fucking CONVICTIONS
Only ACCUSATIONS
Indictments are not PROOF OF ANYTHING
GTFOH!!!!!! :eusa_hand:

You have NO PROOF of ANY CRIMES you demented zombie ASSHOLE!!!!
Alan Weisselberg already went to jail for Trump organization crimes.

Trump Org. fined $1.6 million after conviction for 17 felonies

Two Trump entities, The Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp., were convicted last month of 17 felonies, including tax fraud and falsifying business records.

Alan Weisselberg already went to jail for Trump organization crimes.

Trump Org. fined $1.6 million after conviction for 17 felonies

Two Trump entities, The Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp., were convicted last month of 17 felonies, including tax fraud and falsifying business records.
MORON!!!!! That's NOT Donald Trump the MAN.
You salivating Stalinist PIGS are OUT OF CONTROL!!!;
You've lost your damn MINDS over your unwarranted HATRED.
GET. A. LIFE.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back