A scam and a disgrace

But Not How to answer the question. That is defendants prerogative that judge is vacating
The judge can determine if the witness is answering the question, or if the witness is being unresponsive. It's not rocket science, it's one of the fundamental things that judges do.

You've seen it in courtroom dramas all the time.
Lawyer - Objection - Witness unresponsive, move to strike the answer
Judge - Sustained - The witness is instructed to answer the question.

Those words do fit. It looks like the judge was out to get Trump from the very beginning. Is it too much to ask for a fair trial?

---Trump called the trial a “scam” and a “disgrace”---

The funniest thing is that you think there could ever be ANY litigation against Trump that he WOULDN’T call unfair.

Classic victimhood play he always goes to when it’s time to face the consequences for the many lies he peddles.

Last edited:
The bank had no numbers. There numbers would be based on Trumps "books", to determine what the property was worth, based on the amount of money it could generate. And the only one who knew how much money Trumps properties made, was Trump, and he cooked the books claiming they made more money than they actually did.
You are an idiot spouting off about that which you know not
Trumps personal thoughts on the values of his properties is Not Determanent on what the bank will do. They do not rely on him. They have their own full scale methods. If banks did rely on him then they would bring charges snd not some politically motivated dipshit state judge and prosecutor.

If George Washington was alive to see the shit that Trump has done in his life he'd take him out behind the shed and beat him with an axe handle.

WW
What do you think Washington would think of the Biden families influence peddling, WW? Do you think he'd be nonplussed by the millions that the Biden's have taken in from places like China and Russia?

The bank had no numbers. There numbers would be based on Trumps "books", to determine what the property was worth, based on the amount of money it could generate. And the only one who knew how much money Trumps properties made, was Trump, and he cooked the books claiming they made more money than they actually did.

The bank doesn't do its own due diligence before issuing a loan?

Are you fucking retarded, or just playing fucking retarded?

The judge can determine if the witness is answering the question, or if the witness is being unresponsive. It's not rocket science, it's one of the fundamental things that judges do.

You've seen it in courtroom dramas all the time.
Lawyer - Objection - Witness unresponsive, move to strike the answer
Judge - Sustained - The witness is instructed to answer the question.
Yeah well TV shows don’t prevail over my 20 years of providing expert testimony for real estate related court cases.
TV shows!
Kinda like the memo line being proof positive. Children

once again

You may qualify for a lower interest rate

The more collateral you have, the lower the interest rate. PERIOD.
Sometimes, but not always. Preferred Borrowers, which I'm sure Trump was, get certain rates regardless.

Many, many, MANY businesses work on borrowed money exclusively, they use Bank money, not their own. It's cheaper that way.

For instance, Apple doesn't use their own money when they want to build a new factory, pay their workers, etc. They use Bank money.

If a Corporation, and I'm sure Trump was/is a C-Corp, but if they try to use their own money, taxes, dividends, etc can seriously cost a lot of money.

It's why the economy gets hit so hard when we have an idiot like Poopie Pants in Office. Rates go up and the cost of doing business goes which makes the cost of goods and services more expensive.

It's complicated and way above your ability to comprehend.

Trump went to the best Business College on Earth, where did Engoron and Letitia go? Spare us your Econ 101 logic.

Generally there are not lower interest rates tied to larger down payments. That’s another misstatement from those who speak when they know not.

Let the adults speak.

Seven factors that determine your mortgage interest rate

4. Down payment
In general, a larger down payment means a lower interest rate, because lenders see a lower level of risk when you have more stake in the property. So if you can comfortably put 20 percent or more down, do it—you’ll usually get a lower interest rate.

Sometimes, but not always. Preferred Borrowers, which I'm sure Trump was, get certain rates regardless.

Many, many, MANY businesses work on borrowed money exclusively, they use Bank money, not their own. It's cheaper that way.

For instance, Apple doesn't use their own money when they want to build a new factory, pay their workers, etc. They use Bank money.

If a Corporation, and I'm sure Trump was/is a C-Corp, but if they try to use their own money, taxes, dividends, etc can seriously cost a lot of money.

It's why the economy gets hit so hard when we have an idiot like Poopie Pants in Office. Rates go up and the cost of doing business goes which makes the cost of goods and services more expensive.

It's complicated and way above your ability to comprehend.

Trump went to the best Business College on Earth, where did Engoron and Letitia go? Spare us your Econ 101 logic.
Finally Someone who knows something

Let the adults speak.

Seven factors that determine your mortgage interest rate

4. Down payment
In general, a larger down payment means a lower interest rate, because lenders see a lower level of risk when you have more stake in the property. So if you can comfortably put 20 percent or more down, do it—you’ll usually get a lower interest rate.
That’s an ad from a lender.
If I put 20% or more down I generally don’t have to pay PMI and I generally do qualify easier due to debt to income ratio. I know this is over your head so go look it up like you have been doing and come back.
I settled over 800 properties and never saw any interest rate reduction strictly due to larger down payment. VA and FHA absolutely do not do it .

There was no injury but the discharge if the weapon was not legally permissible
The gun could be 100% legal, but if you point it at an innocent person, it's a crime (misdemeanor). If you discharge it in the direction of an innocent person, it's a crime. (low level felony). If the bullet grazes someone it's a crime (mid level felony). If the bullet hits someone and causes serious injury it's a crime (top level felony)

The fact the bullet didn't hit anyone, doesn't absolve you of the higher level offenses either.

You are an idiot spouting off about that which you know not
Trumps personal thoughts on the values of his properties is Not Determanent on what the bank will do. They do not rely on him. They have their own full scale methods. If banks did rely on him then they would bring charges snd not some politically motivated dipshit state judge and prosecutor.
This is no different than if you go to the doctor with an ailment, and the doctor prescribed you a "placebo", and after a couple of days, you got better.
You don't think the doctor giving out sugar pills as medicine isn't a crime?
Even if you got better.

The bank doesn't do its own due diligence before issuing a loan?

Are you fucking retarded, or just playing fucking retarded?
Banks rely on corporate financial statements. They don't often get some sort of independent audit, which again would be based on the companies books, which Trump routinely forged.
Their valuation matched Trumps because they were working off the same set of forged books.
Why do you think Alan Weisenberg went to jail?

Forum List

Back