A Devil's Mathematical problem.

Is this in defense of the Jacobins or something?

In Russia Serfs were subject to physical abuse?
--Bolsheviks as an alternative then?

In America "cruelty was the norm"

---how do you know?
--Do you have any idea how expensive it is to purchase, feed, and clothe a human being?
--Do you have any idea how frail a human is compared to livestock?
--Only an idiot slavemaster would be unduly cruel to his chattel.

View attachment 586677

Which is why they were much better fed and clothed than allegedly 'free' white labor, who were given the dirtiest and most dangerous jobs with the highest chances of injury and death.

Leon Trotsky worked to build a society which gave people Positive Rights -- Food, Shelter, and Medical Care. Sadly Joseph Stalin established Totalitarianism.

Joseph Stalin had great faults and great virtues. Thank G-d, USSR defeated the Nazis.

Well isn't that nice? And counting all the subsequent communist revolutions, over 100 million people were dead. That doesn't speak much for "Positive Rights." We only killed about a half-million in our civil war,

Yeah sure. I'll take the word of the great historian Relative Ethics over everything I've seen for the last 71 years.
No!

The historical data is from archives opened in 1991. I am a nobody -- I am a 155 kg Aspie.

The historical data is are, you pseudo-intellectual blowhard Here.
People Who Act Like Wild Animals Need to Be Domesticated

Slavery was the only way to get lazy Afram dopeheads to work. Their work habits since forced racial work-quotas proved that. Thieving savages with no respect for other people's property deserve to become property.

Last edited:
The French engaged in the slave trade and murdered native tribes in the New World for plunder and treasure just as England and Spain did for two hundred years. Black Africans were considered to be sub-human by the entire 18th century world so it's dishonest to compare the treatment of African slaves in America to the standard of living among French and Russian citizens under criminal monarchies.

Forum List

Back