A Couple More Stuff About Cats

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
First of all does anybody else's cat like to drink out of water from the sink? XD My cat does that all the time and she never drinks out of her regular pet water bowl anymore. Probably it's because she knows that it's fresh. And does anybody or has anybody ever know anybody like this before? My heart breaks for them because they obviously love these cats and think that they're helping them, but how many of these cats were somebody's pet that was either outdoors or indoor/outdoors?

Lol or we could just learn to agree to disagree and still be friends like Slade3200 and I have. It's a little bit of a stretch with you, but not entirely impossible.
And this is exactly what America needs.

Just because you might be a Red Sox fan and me a Yankees fan doesn’t mean we can’t get along and have some fun.

• Banned
And this is exactly what America needs.

Just because you might be a Red Sox fan and me a Yankees fan doesn’t mean we can’t get along and have some fun.

For that you turned a possibility into a probability,.. as long as I can still hate on your politics that is. :p Anyways, congratulations you just earned yourself a,.. I can't believe I'm typing these words,.. a follow from me!! :113:

Wow!

And if your cat was a little taller, he/she could also drink from the toilet like a normal pet.

• Banned
Wow!

And if your cat was a little taller, he/she could also drink from the toilet like a normal pet.

You're even one step ahead of me lol as I was about to say for us to get back on topic and believe it or not I've had cats that have tried before. XD

First of all does anybody else's cat like to drink out of water from the sink? XD My cat does that all the time and she never drinks out of her regular pet water bowl anymore. Probably it's because she knows that it's fresh. And does anybody or has anybody ever know anybody like this before? My heart breaks for them because they obviously love these cats and think that they're helping them, but how many of these cats were somebody's pet that was either outdoors or indoor/outdoors?

My cat will only eat out of her bowl. Will eat no people food what so ever and will only drink out of her bowl. She also lets me know loudly if her bowls are not filled. She snuck out the door one day and I found her taking a nap curled up with a possum. Strangest thing I have ever seen. She also sits and stares at a corner for some reason. Weird cat but loving.

My cat will only eat out of her bowl. Will eat no people food what so ever and will only drink out of her bowl. She also lets me know loudly if her bowls are not filled. She snuck out the door one day and I found her taking a nap curled up with a possum. Strangest thing I have ever seen. She also sits and stares at a corner for some reason. Weird cat but loving.
When we’re out walking, dog eats road kill, drinks puddle water, and comes home and pukes but only on the carpets.

When we’re out walking, dog eats road kill, drinks puddle water, and comes home and pukes but only on the carpets.
Ya, I have had dogs like that. I took my rabbit dog out yesterday. Put her in the bed or the truck. Tied her down with the liesh , she chewed through it and jumped out the bed at 50mph. Got a big gash on one of her hind legs. So much for rabbit hunting for awhile. Purchased a new pet carrier today.

Ya, I have had dogs like that. I took my rabbit dog out yesterday. Put her in the bed or the truck. Tied her down with the liesh , she chewed through it and jumped out the bed at 50mph. Got a big gash on one of her hind legs. So much for rabbit hunting for awhile. Purchased a new pet carrier today.
Aren’t dogs the best?

Our Maine Coon Cat died a couple of years ago but she lived to be 16 so that was a long cat life.

Like your cat she wouldn't eat human food with the exception of a little bit of tuna fish.

We had a cat door to the outside and she went and came as she pleased and she loved the freedom.

We would put some food out for her and a bowl of water and then go on a two week trip and when we got back she would look at us like "you were gone, I didn't notice".

Our Maine Coon Cat died a couple of years ago but she lived to be 16 so that was a long cat life.

Like your cat she wouldn't eat human food with the exception of a little bit of tuna fish.

We had a cat door to the outside and she went and came as she pleased and she loved the freedom.

We would put some food out for her and a bowl of water and then go on a two week trip and when we got back she would look at us like "you were gone, I didn't notice".
Cats are less hassle. Damn dog has to go out and piss every night at 3 am. Big pain. My cat just looks up seems to enjoy that fact I gotta let the dog out. She goes right back to sleep. Not so easy for me to get back to sleep.

As much as I love both cats and dogs (and most other animals but these are my two favorites) this saying still rings true:

dogs-have-owners-cats-have-staff.png

FJB

I'd love to see a photo of your cat! can you show her to us?:)

you know what they say....."seeing is believing and he took it out for everyone to see it" :biggrin:

Forum List

Back