A Couple More Stuff About Cats

FJB

I'd love to see a photo of your cat! can you show her to us?:)

you know what they say....."seeing is believing and he took it out for everyone to see it" :biggrin:

I thought you would have seen her by now as I posted her quite a bit on here before,.. but here she is. :)

IMG_20201002_155933 2.jpg

First of all does anybody else's cat like to drink out of water from the sink? XD My cat does that all the time and she never drinks out of her regular pet water bowl anymore. Probably it's because she knows that it's fresh. And does anybody or has anybody ever know anybody like this before? My heart breaks for them because they obviously love these cats and think that they're helping them, but how many of these cats were somebody's pet that was either outdoors or indoor/outdoors?

This reminds me...

you show me your cat I show you mine...

can you show a photo of you and your baby cat too?

1644201421374.png

First of all does anybody else's cat like to drink out of water from the sink? XD My cat does that all the time and she never drinks out of her regular pet water bowl anymore. Probably it's because she knows that it's fresh. And does anybody or has anybody ever know anybody like this before? My heart breaks for them because they obviously love these cats and think that they're helping them, but how many of these cats were somebody's pet that was either outdoors or indoor/outdoors?
My cat Scamper (who passed away last year) would always want to drink from my kitchen faucet whenever I turned it on.

Cats just instinctively love running water as opposed to still water.

I don't have a picture of him drinking water, but I do have him here playing fetch with a stick...

ScamperFetch.jpg

you show me your cat I show you mine...

can you show a photo of you and your baby cat too?

View attachment 598168

No. I don't show a picture of myself online (due to my fear of identity theft) and why does it matter to me if you don't believe I have a cat? I don't honestly give a shit. Even if I did post a picture of myself with my cat, what proof would you have that it was me and not some picture I stole off the internet? Even this picture you posted of your cat doesn't prove anything as how do we know it's you? We still just have to take your word for it along with the countless on here who post pictures of their pets. (Which I believe it's theirs btw.) All you managed to prove so far is that you're a bitch so grow the fuck up!! :rolleyes:

No. I don't show a picture of myself online (due to my fear of identity theft) and why does it matter to me if you don't believe I have a cat? I don't honestly give a shit. Even if I did post a picture of myself with my cat, what proof would you have that it was me and not some picture I stole off the internet? Even this picture you posted of your cat doesn't prove anything as how do we know it's you? We still just have to take your word for it along with the countless on here who post pictures of their pets. (Which I believe it's theirs btw.) All you managed to prove so far is that you're a bitch so grow the fuck up!! :rolleyes:

:biggrin::laugh:

1644273146088.png

Forum List

Back