A Convention of States to Gain Independence Again.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

So currently, there's an effort underway by our organization to have a debate around the idea of who decides. Should folks in the states decide for themselves? Or should Washington D.C. decide for them? The reason I think that folks on both sides of the aisle should be in favor of this is because the goal is to take power away from Washington D.C., and return it to the states; to allow folks in New York to make decisions for themselves. California, Texas, Oregon, Idaho, and other states have different characters socially and politically, and they should be able to make most of the decisions for themselves within constitutional bounds. This is good for folks on both sides of the ideological aisle.

In an Article 5 Convention, Amendments could be adopted to separate the small portions of the map that are dominated by nanny statists who have become politically incorrigible or otherwise hostile to the United States Constitution and the majority of the people in the Republic. This would be the best path towards the National Divorce that I and others have promoted in order to restore the US Government and preserve it's capacity to serve the people, rather than allow globalist billionaires to bankrupt us by empowering marxist sociopath lawyers in political offices.

Secession of entire states should be avoided, because even in deep "blue" states there are many people who reject the tyranny of despotic rabble, but within the Nee England regions much of that territory is lost.

live_map_house.png

Many of the people in these regions may need assistance in relocating to US Territory while some may decide to remain. Just as many marxists will have to be expelled and their US Passports as well as citizenship will have to be revoked due to their status as enemies of The Constitution. They can not be allowed to remain as traitors within our boundaries in order undermine efforts that repair the damage caused by regressive collectivists over the last 130 years. Not all of the damage can be fixed at this point either. We will never be completely rid of nanny state policies, but they can be limited in scope so that the programs are manageable and no longer advance the insolvency of the US Treasury. Many of these policies have become popular, in spite of being detrimental.

Last edited:
The Article V movement is already underway with over 20 states that have signed on

They need 2/3 of the states to do it, and it would be the first time in US history if they get enough states to agree.

We don’t follow the Constitution, so the Constitution isn’t the problem. Our not following the Constitution is the problem. So, changing the Constitution is not the solution.

We have a perfectly drawn roadmap to go by but not the will to follow the road.

Careful what you wish for.

The Danger of a Convention of States
A constitutional convention WILL result in Texas Independence and EVERYBODY knows it.

So, either do what we say or we out dis bitch.

It's a win/win, and we don't have to keep sharing a country with you Virginia Yankees. ;)

• Banned
A constitutional convention WILL result in Texas Independence and EVERYBODY knows it.

So, either do what we say or we out dis bitch.

It's a win/win, and we don't have to keep sharing a country with you Virginia Yankees.
I think much more than Texas, as the electoral map illustrates, 75% of the country remains opposed to despotic leftist mobs. I think states like CA, OR and WA would divide and maintain membership with The USA, while the remainder of those states would either start a new collectivist government doomed to starvation and poverty like Venezuela or ask to be annexed by the PRC or North Korea. They will have to leech off someone.

I think much more than Texas, as the electoral map illustrates, 75% of the country remains opposed to despotic leftist mobs. I think states like CA, OR and WA would divide and maintain membership with The USA, while the remainder of those states would either start a new collectivist government doomed to starvation and poverty like Venezuela or ask to be annexed by the PRC or North Korea. They will have to leech off someone.
The problem is not leftism. The problem is a criminal cabal of elites (The Oligarchy) who control government, media, business, science, and academia.

The left and right need to stop their fighting, which is provoked by the Oligarchy, and unite. Unfortunately it doesn’t appear this can ever happen.

The problem is not leftism. The problem is a criminal cabal of elites (The Oligarchy) who control government, media, business, science, and academia.

The left and right need to stop their fighting, which is provoked by the Oligarchy, and unite. Unfortunately it doesn’t appear this can ever happen.
What is Left or Right?

When asked, someone will say that communism is on the left and nazism is on the right, but right and left of what? Both are centralized dictatorships that have more in common than not.

The issue is centralized control, or collectivism, which the current DNC is all about, centralized control

And looking at the GOP, it's not much better, but it is a little better I think.

At least, that is what I'm hoping.

The Article V movement is about striking at the centralized control, with such amendments as Congressional terms limits and a Congressional balanced budget amendment, etc.

• Banned
We don’t follow the Constitution, so the Constitution isn’t the problem. Our not following the Constitution is the problem. So, changing the Constitution is not the solution.

We have a perfectly drawn roadmap to go by but not the will to follow the road.

Careful what you wish for.

The Danger of a Convention of States
What I think needs to happen is for a clearly defined short list of objectives to be adopted and promoted. This agenda can be widely shared and advertised in order to gain traction and if enough demand is inspired, political whores and lawyers will have incentive to get together in all 50 states.

Just as the 17th Amendment was erroneously ratified, it can be undone just as the 18th was.

With just a few new Amendments certain regions and their inhabitants can be ejected from the union. Other regions that remain but need to have hostile individuals removed can be given short grace periods in order to comply. After the US revolution there were hundreds of thousands that were removed and resettled either with or without force if I recall correctly. We are merely looking at a much higher number, but simpler logistics.

one has to be convinced the Oligarchy is real. We know it exists, there wouldn't be a WHO or WEF. When government officials seek advice from either of those two cabals, they have ruled the american people don't matter. When the media doesn't report that fact, then they are also compliant to those same organizations.

BTW, the conservative PM in the UK just said to go to a world bank for money!!!! how about a great big FK OFF FKER to that mther fker?

Last edited:

It's the authoritarians verse the libertarians. Left vs. Right is a fake fight stirred up by the Oligarchy.

What I think needs to happen is for a clearly defined short list of objectives to be adopted and promoted. This agenda can be widely shared and advertised in order to gain traction and if enough demand is inspired, political whores and lawyers will have incentive to get together in all 50 states.

Just as the 17th Amendment was erroneously ratified, it can be undone just as the 18th was.

With just a few new Amendments certain regions and their inhabitants can be ejected from the union. Other regions that remain but need to have hostile individuals removed can be given short grace periods in order to comply. After the US revolution there were hundreds of thousands that were removed and resettled either with or without force if I recall correctly. We are merely looking at a much higher number, but simpler logistics.

dude, you miss it, the cabals have authority by use of threats! fk man, we all know the 2020 election was stolen. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that is simply a Jim Jonesing fool. Th judges families most likely were all used as leverage for compliance from them to silence the challenges submitted at the evidence. Just this month, the state of PA has distributed 250,000 mail in ballots without verification. It is a state requirement to have verification to hand out a ballot! So how do they reconcile that? they say they just won't accept those ballots that don't have verification. yeah and I've got a bridge to nowhere. They think themselves magicians and use this as slight of hand or ballot!!!!

I laugh at the jim jonesers.

While we're at it, let's get rid of the 16th Amendment and 19th Amendment.

That will fix 100% of our problems.

I'm a supporter of the Convention of States. Here is my list of new Amendments for consideration:

Proposed Amendments:
  • Election Reform: only US citizens on verified voter rolls can vote in any election, ID required, signature matching required, mail-in by excuse only, only votes received by the official poll closing times can be counted.
  • Balanced Budget required, w/o using SS funds, unless in time of declared war
  • To ensure that apportionment of Representatives be set by counting only US citizens
  • To make the (60 vote) filibuster in the Senate a part of the Constitution
  • To allow the President a "line-item veto"
  • Social Security and Medicare must be made whole, i.e. "fixed" and only those who contributed can get benefits
  • Set term limits in the House and Senate, 8-years for House members, and 12-years for the Senate.
  • Clarify the 14th Amendment that only US citizens can make a US citizen. (otherwise we get "anchor babies from Russia, China, Mexico, et.al.)
  • The US Supreme court shall have not more than 9 justices.
  • Immigration reform, no longer admit for fleeing oppression, only merit-based immigration as approved.

I'm a supporter of the Convention of States. Here is my list of new Amendments for consideration:

Proposed Amendments:
  • Election Reform: only US citizens on verified voter rolls can vote in any election, ID required, signature matching required, mail-in by excuse only, only votes received by the official poll closing times can be counted.
  • Balanced Budget required, w/o using SS funds, unless in time of declared war
  • To ensure that apportionment of Representatives be set by counting only US citizens
  • To make the (60 vote) filibuster in the Senate a part of the Constitution
  • To allow the President a "line-item veto"
  • Social Security and Medicare must be made whole, i.e. "fixed" and only those who contributed can get benefits
  • Set term limits in the House and Senate, 8-years for House members, and 12-years for the Senate.
  • Clarify the 14th Amendment that only US citizens can make a US citizen. (otherwise we get "anchor babies from Russia, China, Mexico, et.al.)
  • The US Supreme court shall have not more than 9 justices.
  • Immigration reform, no longer admit for fleeing oppression, only merit-based immigration as approved.

Those all sound reasonable but I really wouldn't trust either side to make any good decisions. Possibly up until James Madison but after that, no way. Maybe make it to where a bill isn't law until 80 percent of the house and senate agree. Otherwise, dump the bill.

Who do y’all think will control this convention? Sheep will choose the same self interested wolves they always have to shepherd them along.
Since it takes 38 state legislatures to pass a new Constitutional Amendment, I doubt that we will find that much common ground.

What is Left or Right?

When asked, someone will say that communism is on the left and nazism is on the right, but right and left of what? Both are centralized dictatorships that have more in common than not.

The issue is centralized control, or collectivism, which the current DNC is all about, centralized control

And looking at the GOP, it's not much better, but it is a little better I think.

At least, that is what I'm hoping.

The Article V movement is about striking at the centralized control, with such amendments as Congressional terms limits and a Congressional balanced budget amendment, etc.
Maybe Ds and Rs is a better description.

Forum List

Back