Zone1 A Brief Look at Blacks and Jews in America(take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no so "HONESTLY" Lisa has asserted "RACISM
no longer exists in the U.S ? where?

"HOW IN THE HELL" do you get from the statement of Lisa "....murder of your people was
WORSE than the murder of ours..."?
Thank you! This is the only way these nasty leftists can fight. They make up comments that they claim their opponent said, and then they castigate the person who never said it.

You’re right of course. i never said racism doesn’t exist in the US. I’ve repeatedly said it exists, just like antisemitism exists. All I’ve said is that the blacks still in poverty are not so DUE to racism. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have the vast majority who have moved beyond it.

Neither have i said murder of blacks isn’t as bad as murder of Jews. Again. that these people have to make up disgusting lies about what their enemy has said - yes, that’s how they view us - is really a nasty and unfair way of debating.

Last edited:
I heard on the talk radio last night a young Black man going to Auburn say,
"When everything is racism, nothing is racism." The young man's wisdom
goes way beyond his years.
Yeah, when I was young and didn't know anything about the history of the United States and just wanted to live my life and have fun, I used to roll my eyes at some of my older co-workers who would be discussing the societal differences between the races. I thought they were possibly 'oversensitive' to some things but then low and behold with the advent of the portable recording device aka "cell phones" we now have evidence of the daily occurrences of black people being mistreated, disrespected, provoked and oftentimes assaulted and killed.

I had no idea when I was a teenager that it was not normal to have the police pointing shotguns at you and demanding that you exit the car with your hands up when they allegedly were looking for Hispanic individuals in a vehicle whose description matched the one in which I was a passenger.

If you're not black, or even if you are, your lack experiences do not diminish or cancel out the experiences of those of us who have experienced actual racism.

He's not wise. He just hasn't experienced enough of life yet but my hope would be that the odds of him not having to experience any type of racism in his lifetime continue to go up.

Something you might not have considered, but slavery too ripped apart and destroyed families.
I will remind you that slavery ended 157 years ago. Families ripped apart have had five and a third generations to recover. Most Americans can't trace their families that far back. I know of two of my ancestors, one from that era and the other from the 1760s because my family held them up as examples of success from nothing,

You aren't the sole Jew on this thread.😶
Still doesn’t answer why you haven’t challenged even ONE of these angry, resentful blacks making up lies and trying to show up Jews as bad people.

Oh right….you’re doing it too. Looking up some obscure article by a college intern about Jews looking down on Jews.

Your resentment toward a minority, persecuted to a nightmarish level, who has the audacity to overcome in a single generation and become more successful than the average American, is emblematic of a larger problem among the Left - tear down and insult the most successful and make excuses for and defend those who fail.

Still doesn’t answer why you haven’t challenged even ONE of these angry, resentful blacks making up lies and trying the show up Jews as bad people.

Oh right….you’re doing it too. Looking up some obscure article by a college intern about Jews looking down on Jews.

Your resentment toward a minority, persecuted to a nightmarish level, who has the audacity to overcome in a single generation and become more successful than the average American, is emblematic of a larger problem among the Left - tear down and insult the most successful and make excuses for and defend those who fail.
Success is measured by the efforts of individuals and the networks that support them.

No one is tearing anyone down by a knowledging they had help along the way. We all have. We don't exist in isolation and our success is occurs not only by personal hardwork, but by an array of opportunities that opened at the right time for us to take advantage of.

You act like blacks talking to whites about racism is a problem. And you have a problem with blacks who don't say what you want to hear. So again, why don't you use the same energy that you use trying to gaslight me use it to confront the real racists here. Not blacks who you call racists because they point out racism or post about race more than some arbitrary number whites like you think is acceptable.
It IS a problem for them IM2 I would guess because society has traditionally tasked all of them with shutting down anything that threatens the traditional WS status quo. And supporting and backing one another is how they've managed to maintain that wall of exclusion, silence and denial.

Not naming any names but it's astonishing to see a white person turn red in the face because they are that infuriated at another white person because they broke code and contradicted the lie that everyone else crafted to offer as their cover story to keep from having to face any consequences of their racist, bigoted and sometimes even sexist acts. When it finally comes crashing down on them, usually so much damage has already occurred and the victim has been so traumatized that they just want out, The victory that should be celebrated is oftentimes denied due to the ongoing retaliation and refusal to let the victim move on.

This is not calling someone the 'n' word, this is a systematic method of destroying the lives of those who oppose them and dare question or expose them for the unlawful acts they commit.

We are not talking about hurt feelings due to being called names, we, or at least I, am talking about the destruction wrought by people who have the same mentality as the members of the white mob who burned down the Black Wall Street in Tulsa Oklahoma out of envy and outrage because they were denied the opportunity to lynch someone ALLEGEDLY. They probably had a plan to burn it down anyway as part of the celebration had they gotten their hands on the young man they were after. All 3,000 of them escaped punishment for the destruction and death they caused of several hundred black people and their businesses.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Success is measured by the efforts of individuals and the networks that support them.

No one is tearing anyone down by a knowledging they had help along the way. We all have. We don't exist in isolation and our success is occurs not only by personal hardwork, but by an array of opportunities that opened at the right time for us to take advantage of.
The “tearing down” wasn’t about help. It was that you had to tear down Jews by finding some obscure article by a college intern saying that American Jews found newly arriving Jews ignorant and dirty.

To that, I pointed out that American Jews set up ulpans to help the new arrivals learn English, helped them find jobs, helped them find homes, and so forth.

Then Newvine jumped in and said “see? Jews had assistance!” Well….DUH. The Jews banded together to help one another. THAT is what she calls ”assistance”? So why didn’t blacks do that? They could have formed groups - and I suppose they did - to help each other.

The point is….Jews helped one another and didn’t blame antisemitism. Yet we still have blacks today, after generations of favoritism, going back and blaming whitey. Enough is enough. Time they took advantage of the opportunities being given them, all the assistance available, and stop blaming whites for all their troubles.

The majority of blacks in this country post endless diatribes on internet forums as they vent their obsessive hatred towards Whites, Jews, and Asians?

I did not realize that.
I would not let it bother you too much, I am not sure it is something we can't do much about.

If you ever visit their internal forums, and read their internal conflicts over this, "colourism," debate, it stems from the fact, that American culture, perhaps, even western culture, has its priorities all out of wack.

We, like the rest of the modern world, on a mass scale, often exhibit the worst of humanity.

We are very shallow, and we place much too high a priority upon money, career success, power, fame and celebrity. I blame the financialization and the consolidation of global corporate culture.

If these were not things our culture valued, and the black community would not delude themselves into thinking they valued all these same things as well, and they are, in fact, very American, and an integral part of our nation. However, since they do, it appears they feel a sense of inferiority, and are plagued with having a need to find such trivial things as attractive as they do. Even more in some cases, than whites do. I find no interest in the themes of rap and hip hop. These genres seem particularly obsessed with these themes.

In the final analysis, there seems to be a sense of internal self-loathing, or denial. It is heartbreaking, it really is.

I mean, what is this whole argument about? Really? It is about the proportion of people in each ethnic group that are powerful and rich. :rolleyes:

Yet? The native Americans did not necessarily want power and riches. They referred to this as a drive, to take resources, to create power and wealth from resources, at the expense of others, a type of cannibalistic enterprise, it was called, "Wetiko." It does not bring most white folks or Jews happiness, after a certain point. And now? Minorities are angry that those in power are not letting them participate in this rat race? :dunno:

It is a sickness and an illusion, which all great spiritual leaders, from the Buddha to the Christ all warned about.

Epictetus himself, was born a slave. He is a great example for our own good living and mental well being.

Epictetus taught that philosophy is a way of life and not simply a theoretical discipline. To Epictetus, all external events are beyond our control; we should accept whatever happens calmly and dispassionately. However, individuals are responsible for their own actions, which they can examine and control through rigorous self-discipline.

iu

IM2, first, all you do is jump on racism, that's why I said what I said earlier.
Second, I'm not sure if you even know how many racists you have created while
you've been posting here. There is no doubt in my mind that there are posters
who weren't, and now are.
Your hatred trumps all.
Are you SERIOUS? LOL Now you're blaming WHITE racism on black people objecting to being crapped on?

If anyone here didn't personally know any Jewish people and as a result of Lisa's toxic personality began to dislike the Jewish people that is certainly understandable however most normal, intelligent people know that one person does not represent the entire group.

You all don't like IM2 because he is a knowledgeable and intelligent black man who doesn't take the time the sugar coat the truth about racism and race relations in the United States in order to make it more palatable to white racists. This is what the REAL issue is.

I've never seen you post anything other than racial posts. Everything leads to race with you and this board.
So yeah, think about it....when everything is racial, nothing is racial. And that just goes over your head.
IMO, you just use the opportunity in the race forum to browbeat everyone by calling them racists.
You don't seem to want a discussion, you want a brawl.
Aren't we in the Racism and Race Relations forum? So you're objecting to that, or are you complaining about the topic of his posts because you ain't the master and he's not your slave so he can post on whatever topic(s) he so chooses. Slavery ended in 1865, did you not get the memo or do you live in Texas?

4) At the same time, no liberal has had anything critical to say about the behavior of any blacks - be it the shameful (yes, shameful) OOW birthrate or the high crime rate.
I KNEW you were judging them which is why you flipped out when I stated that you were inferring that black people are promiscuous.

You are exactly what your profile states you are. GOTCHA lol.

Black Lives Matter Lisa, even those of the impoverished. The congregants of one of our synagogues so much believe this to be true that they proudly proclaim it with a sizable sign that can't be missed at the front of their property.

Your animosity against black people comes across with your every posting whether you realize it or not.

Last edited:
Aren't we in the Racism and Race Relations forum? So you're objecting to that, or are you complaining about the topic of his posts because you ain't the master and he's not your slave so he can post on whatever topic(s) he so chooses. Slavery ended in 1865, did you not get the memo or do you live in Texas?
Master? Slave?

I guess when you want to attack somebody, just accuse them of attitudes they have never even come remotely close to expressing.

Still doesn’t answer why you haven’t challenged even ONE of these angry, resentful blacks making up lies and trying to show up Jews as bad people.
Why is it that you start twitching every time I correctly point out one of your lies, yet you get to make statements mischaracterizing us as personally angry & resentful which are just more of your lies?

Why do you get to violate the Zone 1 rules yet every time one of your transgressions is pointed out you cry foul, Zone 1 violation? Why is that Lisa?

Are you SERIOUS? LOL Now you're blaming WHITE racism on black people objecting to being crapped on?

If anyone here didn't personally know any Jewish people and as a result of Lisa's toxic personality began to dislike the Jewish people that is certainly understandable however most normal, intelligent people know that one person does not represent the entire group.

You all don't like IM2 because he is a knowledgeable and intelligent black man who doesn't take the time the sugar coat the truth about racism and race relations in the United States in order to make it more palatable to white racists. This is what the REAL issue is.
Yeah, I'm serious, when IM2 starts broad brushing everyone with his hatred calling them racists?
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why he always gets the blowback.

Last edited:
Master? Slave?

I guess when you want to attack somebody, just accuse them of attitudes they have never even come remotely close to expressing.
Why do some white people think they get to dictate to black people how we spend our time and on what. Or how long we should take to accomplish things. Or what we should be doing differently?

Why do some white people demand that a black person "get out of my neighborhood"? Why do other white people who are not law enforcement demand that someone they see jogging through their neighborhood, stop and talk to them and obey their instruction to get on the ground?

I could go on but there is no guarantee that any of this will ever penetrate whatever surrounds the brains of certain people that prevents enlightenment from getting through.

If you don't get the reference you don't get it, no loss since as they say "you can't do hurt no harm".

Master? Slave?

She’s been doing that for a while now. She claimed I said there was no racism in the U.S., and also that I said the murder of blacks isn’t as bad as the murder of whites.

Also, I notice she has no problem when IM2 tells whites to shut up. Apparently, blacks can lash out and say whatever they want to whites, but in her world, whites are limited as to how they address blacks.

More double standards.

Yeah, I'm serious, when IM2 starts broad brushing everyone with his hatred calling them racists?
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what he always gets the blowback.
What word would you use then to describe people who believe that black people are a naturally interior race even without all of the laws and court rulings that STATE [falsely] that we are?

Is there another, better word?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what he always gets the blowback.
Meister, I don’t think it is in keeping with zone 1 “civility” for Newsvine to reference my “toxic personality” in her conversations here with other posters.

I was just responding to IM2's comment that everything's not racist. I've only seen him posting in racist threads.
I hope I explained than for you, I probably could have been a little clearer.

What word would you use then to describe people who believe that black people are a naturally interior race even without all of the laws and court rulings that STATE [falsely] that we are?

Is there another, better word?
Except you and IM2 are using that word to describe people who do NOT think that blacks are on inferior race, but merely believe that racist admissions policies should be abolished and that it is inaccurate to blame racism for inner-city black poverty.

The black activists on this thread are calling everyone a racist, and going on a vicious attack, simply for disagreeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back