Zone1 A Brief Look at Blacks and Jews in America(take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What word would you use then to describe people who believe that black people are a naturally interior race even without all of the laws and court rulings that STATE [falsely] that we are?

Is there another, better word?
Not everyone fits into your category for whites, Newsvine. But, when IM2 labels all conservatives as racists,
it's hard not to take offense for such a broad brushed comment, and probably turns off most, even those
who aren't racists. I'm sure you can understand that.

If we continue to have a country where successful people are disparaged and people who fail are excused of all responsibility - it’s someone else’s fault! - the decline cannot be reversed.
Well blame it on the people whose fault it is - white racists. They're the ones who fucked things up for EVERYONE - for black people for other white people who are NOT racist, etc.

Because no one can go back and undo what they did, everything is tainted. That is not OUR fault, it's the fault of white racists that everything can be viewed through the prism of racism.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
She’s been doing that for a while now. She claimed I said there was no racism in the U.S., and also that I said the murder of blacks isn’t as bad as the murder of whites.

Also, I notice she has no problem when IM2 tells whites to shut up. Apparently, blacks can lash out and say whatever they want to whites, but in her world, whites are limited as to how they address blacks.

More double standards.
It's all about intimidation. The intimidation of one is geared towards intimidating ALL people in the race being targeted so they will not challenge the hatred.

I the real world, the intimidation is working to a greater and greater degree as it is here.

It's all about intimidation. The intimidation of one is geared towards intimidating ALL people in the race being targeted so they will not challenge the hatred.

I the real world, the intimidation is working to a greater and greater degree as it is here.
It’s sad to witness. Just look at the abuse being heaped on those of us who aren’t blaming “white racists” for all of the country’s problems.

Meister, I don’t think it is in keeping with zone 1 “civility” for Newsvine to reference my “toxic personality” in her conversations here with other posters.
I can only imagine how fast you would have been smacked if you were bullying her like she has been bullying you.

What word would you use then to describe people who believe that black people are a naturally interior race even without all of the laws and court rulings that STATE [falsely] that we are?

Is there another, better word?
Those people should be considered racist.

That does not give YOU the license to turn around and bully somebody because you are filled with hatred for HER ethnicity.

Except you and IM2 are using that word to describe people who do NOT think that blacks are on inferior race, but merely believe that racist admissions policies should be abolished and that it is inaccurate to blame racism for inner-city black poverty.

The black activists on this thread are calling everyone a racist, and going on a vicious attack, simply for disagreeing.
Abolish away, that's not going to change your real attitude about black people. You're still going to be complaining about TOO MANY black people doing this that and the other, in the media, on posters at the mall, etc. and black people having TOO MANY out of wedlock children, and YOUR tax dollars going to pay reparations, just to name a few of your grievances.

Getting rid of whatever admission standards you oppose is not going change your unhappiness with the direction our country is headed when it comes to black people.

And we are not attacking you for disagreeing with us, in fact we're not attacking you at all. We're challenging your beliefs because they are based on lies that you unfortunately believe.

When have you ever seen me or any of the other black members here posting "Oh, there are too many Jewish people getting recognition at this event or the other" or "I'm seeing too many Jewish people represented on TV or in the media", or "Oh, there are too many Jewish people getting better jobs... etc.". You would rightfully suspect us of being antisemitic but that is what you do when it comes to black people and for no apparent purpose other than to air the many grievances you have against us as a race.

And you DO believe that you are a better person than every single black person living in poverty or who has had a child out of wedlock. And you credit "making" the right choices as being the sole reason for you having a better outcome without ever considering that having less options and opportunities contribute to their circumstances.

I don't know why it bothers white racists so much when they are called exactly what they oftentimes admit to being. I know of at least three members here who proudly admit to being white racists as if we couldn't tell by their comments.

But denying one is a racist while making comments that even the courts have acknowledged can be construed as indicating racism because they know as well as we do that racist don't often hand their victims a "smoking gun", tells us that those who make these comments are indirectly professing racist beliefs. And that these indirect comments can be used to prove racism.

[snipped]
You're off-topic. The topic is Blacks and Jews "in America". If you all what to commiserate about how no one appreciates Lisa's allegation of 2000 years and all around the world persecution, then how about you guys start your own thread and have at it?

Oh, I just realized "All Around The World" is a Lisa Stanfield standard :)

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Sure seems as though the black activists and their white leftist enablers working this thread are determined to find isolated incidents or articles to make Jews look bad - all because they are resentful that a persecuted minority could push forward in the face of horrible antisemitism, find solutions when they were excluded from neighborhoods, organizations, and jobs, exhibit traits that are needed for success - hard work, discipline, motivation, valuing the right things, etc., - and move from poor, uneducated immigrants who couldn’t even speak the language to their children owning middle class houses in the suburbs and pursing successful careers.

The underlying message to Jews who, as a group, became successful in a generation, or at most two, is the same slap that Obama gave hardworking, successful business owners - “you didn’t build that!” And that is because it is against the liberals’ “religion” to credit successful people for the right choices and attributes because the converse would be that there is SOME responsibility on the failures.
Why are you using the word "activists" all of a sudden?

You're off-topic. The topic is Blacks and Jews "in America". If you all what to commiserate about how no one appreciates Lisa's allegation of 2000 years and all around the world persecution, then how about you guys start your own thread and have at it?

All bullying, all the time.

I don’t deny that some people are racists, just as some people are antidemites. But there’s no systemic racism.
Lisa can you define for me "systemic racism"? It's not a trick question just so I can bash you but it would help me understand how you see and understand things, so that I can dissect it.

You don't have to, I won't think any differently of you if you choose to decline my request.

Lisa can you define for me "systemic racism"? It's not a trick question just so I can bash you but it would help me understand how you see and understand things, so that I can dissect it.

You don't have to, I won't think any differently of you if you choose to decline my request.
Fascinating question. For grins and chuckles, how do YOU define “systemic racism?”

This is what you dont understand about your own topic. Discrimination, physical harm, bias matters when you look at the history of it. And YOU can't go back farther than AMERICA, but Jews can. Jews only had a "homeland" briefly a couple times. ALL that other history is the Jewish Diaspora where we were scattered all over the MidEast, Europe and SLIGHTLY in North America.

So there's no "Lisa" standard at all. There's only the history of the Jews. And we've risen above all that hostility and hate for a couple thousand years. But STILL TODAY, and even on USMB you will hear "alternate or fake" history of Jews spoken by haters TODAY. I get that several times a month just on USMB. And it STILL needs to be corrected.

So I guess you didn't want me to find ONE Black writer in Ghana criticizing "western black victimhood" to put up against the ONE ISRAELI writer you found saying that Jewish efforts in Civil Rights -- "were mostly out of self-interest". LOL...

I think I could do that. But even if I couldn't -- you need to ponder that SELF-INTEREST is a necessary prerequisite for choosing to align and support ANY other group for a mutual cause.

EVEN IF -- it's the moral thing to do...

Flacaltenn, you disagree with documented history.

You misread what I wrote. Wasn't even important to point that out til you accuse me of stuff.

So -- I referred to the 100 years BETWEEN getting social freedom (circa 1864 or so) to getting rid of discrimination in the ECONOMIC freedoms after the CRA. Now this is subject to nuances that dont APPLY to this topic so I didn't launch into a huge amount of qualification.

The term "systemic racism" refers to rules and regulations within a system that disadvantage one group because of their skin color while providing an advantage to another group because of theirs.

Two examples of systemic racism are Jim Crow Laws and Affirmative action. You are the full beneficiary of one while rhe other likely ended before you were born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back