Zone1 A Brief Look at Blacks and Jews in America(take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals always default to defending the group they see as the underdog. Thus, because Jews were able to rise above horrific antisemitism in a single generation in the midst of having their families murdered, and blacks still have twice the poverty rate due to their high OOW birthrate, her only explanation is that Jews didn’t have it so bad!

Millions of young Jews would hear their poor immigrant parents cry every night after their own parents and siblings were wiped from the Earth, and STILL study and work hard to make a better life for themselves in America. There is NO comparison to the blacks growing up in the 80s, 90s, and 00s, and 10s - with pro-black quotas to give them more of a chance in hiring, promotions, and college admissions.
well---I is not so cynical. The fact is that there is an issue of "culture" Jews brought their "old world" culture with them to the US and so did black africans. I learned---from black africans---that family life----like who is born to whom is just as casual in africa ---(like Nigeria and Somalia) as it is in USA inner city Ghettos. AGE OLD CULTURE IS THE ISSUE in out of wedlock pregnancies as a "norm". Sorry folks----it is as it is

So what? So what is that you were complaining about YOUR tax dollars going to pay for reparations while claiming SO WHAT that your dad got money from tax payers to go to school. Some of that tax money in all likelihood came from black tax payers as well yet some of those schools, black students were not allowed to attend.

Apparently your hypocrisy knows no bounds. And getting government money to go to school IS a form of assistance whether you want to acknowledge it or not.
And some of those tax dollars went to blacks, too, as far back as the 1940s. I imagine the blacks who went to college with my dad, by doing the identical things he did - study hard, be disciplined, be motivated, and of course you had to be smart - went on to successful lives, and sent their kids to college.

And you keep going back generations to show why blacks TODAY aren‘t doing as well as whites. Stop with the excuses. Blacks TODAY have had two generations of favoritism. Jews succeeded in ONE generation in the midst of much more antisemitism than blacks have experienced for 60 years.

It‘s well past time to stop digging into the past to for ex uses and hold your people responsible for their own outcomes at this point. You are NOT getting whitey’s money.

well---I is not so cynical. The fact is that there is an issue of "culture" Jews brought their "old world" culture with them to the US and so did black africans. I learned---from black africans---that family life----like who is born to whom is just as casual in africa ---(like Nigeria and Somalia) as it is in USA inner city Ghettos. AGE OLD CULTURE IS THE ISSUE in out of wedlock pregnancies as a "norm". Sorry folks----it is as it is
Yes, and that is the problem in a nutshell. American black culture sees having babies out of wedlock when you’re still a teen in high school as acceptable. Until they start stigmatizing that, and reducing the shameful percentage of 72%, they won’t solve their problems.

"the way the blacks did'-----they faced MORE THAN ENOUGH. YOU are ignoring history
The thing is that these leftists want to separate out what happened in Germany in the 40s as if that meant Jews in America escaped the HORRIFIC antisemitism there, because it supports their excuse that blacks had it worse HERE than Jews did HERE - even back three generations.

Having your parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins all STOLEN from you and wiped from the Earth - and knowing the horror they suffered in their final hours - IS experiencing antisemitism, even if it was from an inner-city tenement in New York.

Folks - here are the real themes involved in regards to Jewish people and blacks:

You see, the canards of antisemitism are quite formulaic and involve portraying Jewish people as unduly powerful. They are cast as manipulative and secretive - that shadowy figure always lurking behind the scenes controlling and oppressing others.

Black victimology involves portraying blacks as never being responsible for their own actions. There is always a scapegoat involved as in the pathology of black victimology, blacks can ONLY be the oppressed, even when given absolutely every advantage in the world to succeed.

It's a match made in .......well, some place other than heaven........as those who see themselves as perpetual victim are drawn to all the antisemitic canards involving undue Jewish power.

Whites in general are seen as "the man" Jews are the man on steroids.

Folks - here are the real themes involved in regards to Jewish people and blacks:

You see, the canards of antisemitism are quite formulaic and involve portraying Jewish people as unduly powerful. They are cast as manipulative and secretive - that shadowy figure always lurking behind the scenes controlling and oppressing others.

Black victimology involves portraying blacks as never being responsible for their own actions. There is always a scapegoat involved as in the pathology of black victimology, blacks can ONLY be the oppressed, even when given absolutely every advantage in the world to succeed.

It's a match made in .......well, some place other than heaven........as those who see themselves as perpetual victim are drawn to all the antisemitic canards involving undue Jewish power.

IMVO (in my vaunted opinion) the phenomenon
you describe was promulgated by the islamo-nazi moiety of american society which was prominent from approximately the beginning of the 20th century to the present time

What I’ve also noticed is that he is quick to rage against any white who doesn’t deign speak to him in the submissive, apologetic tone he feels is his due, or expresses an opinion that doesn’t yield to his beliefs. He is ENRAGED when any of us express ourselves in a way that does not meet with his approval.

At the same time, he told me to stay out of the conversation because nothing I add is of any value.

Translation: others are to speak to him in a way and with content he permits, but then he tells other to, effectively, STFU.
It is all about domination and intimidation.

Any white person who does not roll on their back and pee on their belly in abject shame over their skin color is called a racist as a tactic towards a greater objective, that being the complete reversal of the status quo of 200 years ago.

Looking at the way woke fascism has metastasized to the degree it has in the greater society, that tactic seem to be working.

Actually, reparations is not new, they been arguing for it a long and has nothing to do with present circumstances but with righting historic wrongs.

On your last paragraph, I worry about that too. But I’ve worried about it for much longer than just recently. Over the last decade we’ve been hearing increasingly strident nativist rhetoric demonizing immigrants and Muslims in America, by groups trying to portray themselves as mainstream and pro-America, and pretending they are no longer anti-Semitic. But it’s still there, leaking out in anti-Semitic memes and tweets. Get rid of the immigrants and Muslims, and the Jews are next. Minorities make easy scapegoats even when they are well integrated.
1) First, nobody is planning to get rid of immigrants. You, like liberals, conflate decent legal immigrants with ILLEGAL aliens.

2) Are you actually drawing a parallel between opposition to illegal aliens and prejudice against law-abiding, American Jews?!

3) And I notice that you also jump in to say you’re worried that Muslims will be blamed, too. JEWS have always been the #1 scapegoat throughout the world, and rushing in to say “yeah, all minorities” may suffer weakens or downplays that.

It is all about domination and intimidation.

Any white person who does not roll on their back and pee on their belly in abject shame over their skin color is called a racist as a tactic towards a greater objective, that being the complete reversal of the status quo of 200 years ago.

Looking at the way woke fascism has metastasized to the degree it has in the greater society, that tactic seem to be working.
Agree. That display with the Democrats kneeling in shame - Pelosi couldn’t stand back up unassisted - for what some whites did generations ago was despicable.

This was a brilliant post, and really nails it on the head.

Democrat have divided groups into one of two camps - the oppressed and the oppressors. They determine which camp people ( belong to based on how well they’ve succeeded.

If they’ve made good decisions, sacrificed to get a good education,, exercised discipline, are motivated and hardworking, obeyed laws and were responsible, and as a result have become successful (as a group) they are seen as the oppressors. Because Jews are just about the highest earning, most educated group in the country, they are seen as the very “worst” of “white oppressors” - and the hostility is focused on them.

Then on the flip side you have blacks, who are coming up below average (as a group) and thus are placed into the “oppressed” category, despite the favoritism shown them for two generation. Anyone who attempts to even suggest that blacks (the ones in the subclass) are at this point responsible for their own actions is vilified and demonized.

The sad thing is that this entire oppressed/oppressor theme is being indoctrinated into the heads of our children in the liberal government schools.

Last edited:
Agree. That display with the Democrats kneeling in shame - Pelosi couldn’t stand back up unassisted - for what some whites did generations ago was despicable.
Such obvious pandering, it was.

It SHOULD have been insulting to any self-respecting black person.

Dogmaphobe

i would like to address specifically the idea that Jews are at the pinnacle of the white power pyramid, and that as such also accounts for the antisemitism.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT. The examples of disgusting antisemitism by blacks that I’ve reported always had to do with the Jews’ perceived power:

1) The president of the Philly chapter of the NAACP - an organization dedicated to stamping out prejudice - distributed a horrible antisemitic cartoon, which I’ve previously mentioned, but I didn’t describe it. Now I will: it showed a nasty stereotype of a Jew holding onto a chain that connected to the neck of a black man, depicted as a slave, kneeling in front of him, and the caption read (paraphrasing): “To know who your enemy is, know who controls you.”

Now this is disgusting for three reasons. 1) the cartoon itself is a horrible antisemitic lie, 2) the bigot distributing it has a role dedicated to stomping out prejudice, and 3) despite calls from Jews for the bigot to step down, national leadership of NAACP rallied around the antisemite, and he kept his job without repercussion.

2) The second one was the black Democrat DC councilman who blamed “greedy Jews” for MAKING IT SNOW - an example of this so-called special power of Jews if ever I heard one. He had gotten this idea from a Farrakhan rally he happily attended two weeks prior, in which the country’s most notorious Jew-hater repeated the Rothschild conspiracy theory that Jews controlled the weather.

Now this example is disgusting also for three reasons: 1) it should be unacceptable for an elected leader to go to Jew-hating rallies by Farrakhan, yet it’s OK because the prejudice is against Jews, 2) he should have been forced to resign after spreading his anti-Jew rhetoric, but liberals raced in to defend him, and 3) not only wasn’t he forced to resign, but enough Democrats are OK with his Jew-hate that he qualified to run for DC mayor.

Both examples above are in the “all powerful Jew” category.

Such obvious pandering, it was.

It SHOULD have been insulting to any self-respecting black person.
I’m sure it was. Here in my area, where we have a lot of successful blacks who made good decisions, black parents are standing up in school board meetings objecting to the fact that they are teaching their upper-middle class children, living in five-bedroom McMansions, that they are oppressed victims of the white man.

for the record----Blacks in the USA are very influenced by CHRISTIANITY ----first----and later by ISLAM---
the combination has created virulent jew haters

Your personal insults and constant attacks simply because I disagree with you are inappropriate for Zone 1.
YOUR personal insults claiming that we are lying and just envious of the Jewish people when pointing out the OBVIOUS to everyone under the sun except white racists, discrepancies in opportunities and justice in the United States between black people and white people who the Jewish people are or in the very least, are NOT BLACK, is a constant theme that runs through probably at least 15% of your responses when it should be zero.

The spreading of THOSE lies and insults are not appropriate anywhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
YOUR personal insults claiming that we are lying and just envious of the Jewish people when pointing out the OBVIOUS to everyone under the sun except white racists, discrepancies in opportunities and justice in the United States between black people and white people who the Jewish people are or in the very least, are NOT BLACK, is a constant theme that runs through probably at least 15% of your responses when it should be zero.

The spreading of THOSE lies and insults are not appropriate anywhere.
Ignoring all you anger and accusations of racism, your post here is simply counterfactual.

Unless you are quite elderly, you have lived your entire life enjoying the privilege that you have been offered via affirmative action.

Jewish people and Asians are the most hurt by it.

The majority of blacks in this country post endless diatribes on internet forums as they vent their obsessive hatred towards Whites, Jews, and Asians?

I did not realize that.
I think IM2 is claiming that the majority of blacks are as antisemitic and anti-white as he is. I would assume he’s wrong, and the black activists on this thread - raging and screaming and accusing and insulting, along with blaming racist whitey and Jew boys for all their troubles - are in the slim majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back