92 State Legislators Sign Letter Demanding 50-State Election Audit, Decertification

That is sad. Gives us an idea how much the citizens matter to the assholes in power. Their constitutes are pissed.
Or you are a small minority of delusional cultists who are a global embarrassment to our country, and most of the world knows it. Including the State Legislators. But some see a way to capitalize on lying to your dumb asses.

Yeah, i think i and all the history books will go with that explanation.

Yes. Anyone questioning the outcome of an election and wanting election integrity is a disgrace!

Except if you are a democrat spending 30 million and three years trying to prove Russia kept Hillary from winning!

What new evidence did they present? They represent a malignancy on our Democracy and Constitution. We have laws that their predecessors passed in every single state to deal with charges of election fraud. Let them deal with the laws in their own state. We have no laws that allow a desertification and certainly not a desertification based on hearsay and out right falsehoods that do not follow the established rule of law. No mob rule.

Trumps own DOJ was in charge of the investigation as well as the $ it cost. Nobody accused the Russians of changing votes or fraudulently tampering with our election totals. Anyone saying different is lying to ya.

Covid/world population 0.16%
Dang you are dumb. I mean, very very dumb. You do understand that it has not run its course yet, right? Nope. You don't. And to pile stupid on stupid, you oppose the measures that keep that number lower. The stupid... it... burns....

Well…where are theY?
If they are so confident elections are fixed
Why don’t they start with their own election and show us they are sincere?
Well, if you think there was no fraud why is no one cooperating with the audits and investigations so far.

Dang you are dumb. I mean, very very dumb. You do understand that it has not run its course yet, right? Nope. You don't. And to pile stupid on stupid, you oppose the measures that keep that number lower. The stupid... it... burns....
Be very afraid. You are.

Forum List

Back