Vaccine May Enhance Spread Of Covid

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I have already said this. One sure way to keep Covid around and in the news as fear propaganda.

The link works.

Last edited:
I have already said this. One sure way to keep Covid around and in the news as fear propaganda.

The link works.
Oh look, a shitty, lying blog you never read and don't understand.

Wow, who didn't see this coming? To answer the question, only those who think that being vaccinated is the answer to everything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why is this a conspiracy? What possible reason is there to believe anything about Covid. This is just as valid if not more valid that what Fauci says. Fauci is a proven liar.

Time to change the name from US Message Board to US Propaganda Board. The narrative is simply NOT FACT BASED.

The link works.
Spreading false info....
1633711507362.png

Why is this a conspiracy? What possible reason is there to believe anything about Covid. This is just as valid if not more valid that what Fauci says. Fauci is a proven liar.

Time to change the name from US Message Board to US Propaganda Board. The narrative is simply NOT FACT BASED.
"The narrative is simply NOT FACT BASED"..........................:heehee:

He would be alive if he was not vaccinated. That is a fact, not a conspiracy. You gutless fucking cowards.

Do you remember what happened with Covid in India in the spring? 5,000 corpses a day, smog from funeral pyres. And what about today? 200 victims per day. In a billion-person country.
Why? Because they vaccinated almost 100% of the population. Those who did not want to do it voluntarily, were beaten with sticks like dogs and vaccinated by force.

The link works.
That entire site is nothing more than right wing bullshit. You won't convince anyone of anything.

Feeling isolated are you?

1634969880144.png

Forum List

Back