92 State Legislators Sign Letter Demanding 50-State Election Audit, Decertification

People are serious about election integrity. It's a good start.

So that's what? Almost 2 legislators per state "demanding" an audit and decertification a YEAR after the election based on a fraudulent audit in one state...based on no evidence.
Hint...we'll laugh just as hard now as we did back in January. :)

So that's what? Almost 2 legislators per state "demanding" an audit and decertification a YEAR after the election based on a fraudulent audit in one state...based on no evidence.
IQs that legitimately voted are no laughing matter.

I call on everyone of them to resign. They are a disgrace to the entire country and everyone who has ever lived as an American.
How very authoritarian of you.

They still represent the electorate.

So you don't like them, or their point of view, they still represent a significant portion of the nation. I guess that is a portion of the nation you would just prefer didn't exist. . .You want that portion of the nation rounded up and put into re-education camps next, is that it?

You want them denied representation in government, is that it?

What if the shoe were on the other foot, in fact, at one time, it was.

I remember learning about the "red scare" of the 1950's. When, at one time, it was basically illegal to identify as a communist politically. In retrospect, having your career destroyed over one's political belief's, that is insane. Haven't we learned anything?

You may believe their politics are insane, stupid, or even dangerous. . . but that is no reason to oppress them, or marginalize them.

We have been here before, we will get beyond this. But we can't do it by destroying what the nation is.

Election integrity? You want to know what that is? I do. AZ. proved there is none.

So you don't like them, or their point of view, they still represent a significant portion of the nation. I guess that is a portion of the nation you would just prefer didn't exist. . .You want that portion of the nation rounded up and put into re-education camps next, is that it?

I remember learning about the "red scare" of the 1950's. When, at one time, it was basically illegal to identify as a communist politically. In retrospect, having your career destroyed over one's political belief's, that is insane. Haven't we learned anything?

You may believe their politics are insane, stupid, or even dangerous. . . but that is no reason to oppress them, or marginalize them.

We have been here before, we will get beyond this. But we can't do it by destroying what the nation is.
Do you know what taking the high road in a political knife fight gets you? It gets you stabbed that's what.

What new evidence did they present? They represent a malignancy on our Democracy and Constitution. We have laws that their predecessors passed in every single state to deal with charges of election fraud. We have no laws that allow a desertification and certainly not a desertification based on hearsay and out right falsehoods that do not follow the established rule of law. No mob rule.

So that's what? Almost 2 legislators per state "demanding" an audit and decertification
Not enough for you Jack?

a YEAR after the election
Funny how everything the courts do takes YEARS AND YEARS, yet Trump was only given 35 days.

based on a fraudulent audit in one state...
One state audited, one state found fraudulent. Can't think of a better reason to audit more.

That's like 92 used car salesmen releasing a statement.
So state legislators are no better than used car salesmen.

I call on everyone of them to resign. They are a disgrace to the entire country and everyone who has ever lived as an American.
Yes. Anyone questioning the outcome of an election and wanting election integrity is a disgrace!

Except if you are a democrat spending 30 million and three years trying to prove Russia kept Hillary from winning!

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
People are serious about election integrity. It's a good start.

Currently, there are 7,383 state legislators in the United States....92 of them signed your stupid fucking letter....that is a whopping 1.2% of the toatl....

That is a great start....only took 11 months to get up to 1.2% at this rate you will have enough by 2150! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Currently, there are 7,383 state legislators in the United States....92 of them signed your stupid fucking letter....that is a whopping 1.2% of the toatl....

That is a great start....only took 11 months to get up to 1.2% at this rate you will have enough by 2150! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
you mean 0.003%?

Your math sucks.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Not enough for you Jack?

Funny how everything the courts do takes YEARS AND YEARS, yet Trump was only given 35 days.

One state audited, one state found fraudulent. Can't think of a better reason to audit more.

So state legislators are no better than used car salesmen.

Yes. Anyone questioning the outcome of an election and wanting election integrity is a disgrace!

Except if you are a democrat spending 30 million and three years trying to prove Russia kept Hillary from winning!
1.7 idiots in each state??? No, that doesn't even amount to the two old guys sitting in the balcony of the Muppets Show.
No fraud found Freaky. Can't think of a better reason for you to just let it go.
A disgrace? Nah..I'd say you're way beyond a disgrace. You're a whiny sore loser.

Forum List

Back