Biden Approved Iran's Attack on Israel, So Long As the Attack Was "Within Certain Limits"

It is YOU who expresses dissatisfaction with the USA----not me

You're not making any sense. According to Irosie91, a patriot is never dissatisfied with his or her government's policies and actions. Irosie91's idea of "patriotism" is that you always agree with your government, no matter what. Irosie91 says "not me", she's never dissatisfied with how her leaders are running her country. She's like a robot, always in agreement with whatever her government does, domestically and internationally. It's called "Irosie91 robotic-patriotism". Always satisfied with your government.

You're not making any sense. According to Irosie91, a patriot is never dissatisfied with his or her government's policies and actions. Irosie91's idea of "patriotism" is that you always agree with your government, no matter what. Irosie91 says "not me", she's never dissatisfied with how her leaders are running her country. She's like a robot, always in agreement with whatever her government does, domestically and internationally. It's called "Irosie91 robotic-patriotism". Always satisfied with your government.
try again---your entire post is disingenuous. You did not, simply, criticize a
policy of the US or a politician----you knocked the whole nation completely to hell---. Your discussion includes insinuations that you are quoting me-----NOPE---nowhere even close

Nothing you said justifies a secular, atheistic, Jewish State pretending to be "Israel". You have no Christianity if you support anti-Christ. According to the Bible, which I have read many times, true Jews and true Israel are born-again Christians, who are attached to The Vine (Jesus Christ), not those cut off from the vine (Jesus hating Jews, who have no faith in Jesus). You support the Jesus haters. Muslims don't hate Jesus, because Jesus is one of the holiest, most powerful profits in Islam. His mother is also respected and revered.

You should leave America, and go live in Honduras or perhaps Antarctica, with the penguins.

View attachment 933015
Penguin Society.​

There are indeed beautiful Muslim countries, I've visited and lived in a few of them, but I'm an American born and raised. This is my land, just as much as it is yours.
What a SHAME. it's like John Walker Lindh all over again.

Forum List

Back