92 State Legislators Sign Letter Demanding 50-State Election Audit, Decertification

Haha, yeah, you are quite skilled at soothing yourself. After 10 months of embarrassing yourself without a shred of evidence, I imagine it is about all you have left.
I have offered plenty of evidence that no court would hear. I have explained before how something is proven. It must be above your pay grade.

Kinda shows you how historically awful your orange lard and master was. But hey, that would only be the obvious truth, so I am sure a delusional freak like you has no use for it.
Delusional is as old and tired as you are. There was massive fraud.

What new evidence did they present?
huh?

They represent a malignancy on our Democracy and Constitution.
Wha-?

We have laws that their predecessors passed in every single state to deal with charges of election fraud.
HaHa. We also have laws against illegal border crossing.

We have no laws that allow a desertification
We never had an election stolen before.

and certainly not a desertification based on hearsay
That is what the audit is for, to eliminate hearsay and get to the FACTS.

and out right falsehoods
Give me your proof that any of this is false!

that do not follow the established rule of law. No mob rule.
All you democrats do and call for is to violate the rule of law. You want the borders open. Law violation. You want the electoral college ignored. Law violation. You want the Supreme Court increased in number every time they don't vote your way. Now you don't even want your elections checked if you won! And mob rule is ALL YOU WANT. You want mob rule in our elections (popular vote) right down to mob rule in the streets with 2000 Floyd riots by BLM. You even want mob rule in the bathroom where your goons follow legislators into to harass them until they vote ACCORDING TO YOUR MOB!

Well, I'm gonna plow ground already plowed.
But hell, why not?
It's easier that way.
For one thing, readers have already be pre-conditioned.

Lastamender says: "
People are serious about election integrity"

But not too serious.........1.2% of all state legilators???
Gimme a break.
Notably, the serious ones.....you know, the other 98.8%, well, they didn't sign the letter.

I guess now we are seeing the real arithmetic of the Fringie Right.
We understand why they are called 'Fringie'.

(and 1.2% is generous, IMHO)

C'mon.
You know that with the level of GOP chicanery afoot in Tx and FL that exposing their fraud will be as easy as pointing out the stupidity of any given MAGA Querdeken.
By all means, Do it. Let's get started

It proved that Trump cheated in Arizona and stole 360 votes
It proved laws were broken and the election was run like total shit. The county does not have access to Dominion's data, who ran the election. That is enough to decertify right there.

It proved laws were broken and the election was run like total shit. The county does not have access to Dominion's data, who ran the election. That is enough to decertify right there.
Yet not one single shred of evidence or reason to think there was any fraud favoring Biden. This audit gave you nothing. No evidence of your outlandish nutter claims. Nothing.

Forum List

Back