Biden Approved Iran's Attack on Israel, So Long As the Attack Was "Within Certain Limits"

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Hey guys Trump committed treason by demanding Ukraine give up information about Hunter Biden and Burisma.

Iran informed Turkey in advance of its planned operation against Israel, a Turkish diplomatic source told Reuters on Sunday, adding that Washington had conveyed to Tehran via Ankara that any action it took had to be "within certain limits."

But the Democrat Party continues to conspire with an America-hating, radical Islamic terror state, and that's okay, because Michiganistan.

Meanwhile, in Chicago, leftwing "anti-war" activists cheered an act of war... by Iran.

American Anti-War Activists Cheer for Iran's War At a left-wing conference in Chicago, activists believe Iran is 'part of the arc of resistance because the enemies are Israel and the USA.'

It's a good day to be a dem, huh guys?

In deference to the 'Clean Start' Rule, I won't say what I think of dems. ALL of them. Down to the last misinformed voter. Every last one of them.

Hey guys Trump committed treason by demanding Ukraine give up information about Hunter Biden and Burisma.

But the Democrat Party continues to conspire with an America-hating, radical Islamic terror state, and that's okay, because Michiganistan.

Meanwhile, in Chicago, leftwing "anti-war" activists cheered an act of war... by Iran.

In deference to the 'Clean Start' Rule, I won't say what I think of dems. ALL of them. Down to the last misinformed voter. Every last one of them.
Cheap rhetoric. The true "terror state" is "Israhell", not Iran. People like you created this monster and now all life on this planet is in danger of being pulverized.

Israel bombed an Iranian embassy in Syria. Let's not pretend that Iran started the (potential) war.

Do you honestly think that Iran, of all places, can argue the sanctity of embassies?!
I assume you're talking about the US embassy in Bagdad. Yes, Trump claimed that Iran was responsible, and Iran denied it. Trump lies about a lot of things, so I don't know why you take his claim as gospel.

The Lord does not take kindly to those who would harm Israel or the Jews

No, they won't you're just delusional. Israel is a counterfeit, secular Jewish apartheid state, that is going to collapse. You support evil.

Leftist reasoning is always so spot-on, isn't it? :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, Muzzies are as leftist as it gets. Totes top-down culture. No individualism, no creativity, no work ethic. Perfect leftists

1713213287025.png

Forum List

Back