86.6% Muscovites support potential Moscow military aggression against another country and believe that it should be POLAND (NATO AND EU MEMBER )

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Muscovites support potential Moscow military aggression against another country and believe that it should be POLAND (NATO AND EU MEMBER ) AS I PREDICTED , THIS UGLY predatory empire has to be stopped, without any humanitarian help, etc. We hit them as long as its an empire

1647711988122.png

I love shooting those Eurasian doves. They just sit there waiting to be shot, and then when they are hit; feathers go flying everywhere.

It's doubtful that 86.6% of Russians would be so bold.
It's more likely that 86.6% are solidly resolved to not losing the Crimea and the Donbass.
They may eventually have to modify their demands downward to accepting something that is mutually agreeable to both sides.

I think that the US/Nato will eventually somehow find a way to guarantee Russia the security it's fighting for.

That seems to be an easy concession to make in the interest of peace and saving many more lives on both sides.

It's doubtful that 86.6% of Russians would be so bold.
It's more likely that 86.6% are solidly resolved to not losing the Crimea and the Donbass.
They may eventually have to modify their demands downward to accepting something that is mutually agreeable to both sides.

I think that the US/Nato will eventually somehow find a way to guarantee Russia the security it's fighting for.

That seems to be an easy concession to make in the interest of peace and saving many more lives on both sides.
I like your mediating type approach.

Muscovites support potential Moscow military aggression against another country and believe that it should be POLAND (NATO AND EU MEMBER ) AS I PREDICTED , THIS UGLY predatory empire has to be stopped, without any humanitarian help, etc. We hit them as long as its an empire

View attachment 618261

seriously, an op ed from jan 2019?

Forum List

Back