Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
All the Democrats who either voted for Joe Biden or manipulated votes to get him elected, need to take a good look at our March 2022 America. For that matter, just look at the whole world, and the state that it is in, after a little more than a year of Biden mismanagement, weakness, carelessness, corruption, and downright unconcern.

We now have:
1. the threat of nuclear war (which I haven't felt since the Cuban Missle Crisis in 1962),
2. astronomical inflation like has never been seen,
3. reckless opening of the Mexican border, with millions of unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens pouring in, and then being flown around the country on the taxpayer dollar,
4. energy crisis (after being world #1 energy producer)
5. Supply fiasco, with hundreds of cargo ships stalled
6. the Biden "American Rescue Plan (which be renamed > ARP as long as you're not white)
7. plenty more disasters you can add to this list

Last edited by a moderator:
We now have:
1. the threat of nuclear war (which I haven't felt since the Cuban Missle Crisis in 1962),
In your opinion, how could that have been avoided.

Trump could have taken a hard line on Russia and nuclear war would have been certain.

Trump could have taken an entirely different approach and worked out an agreement with Russia that could have satisfied both sides.

The first would have been completely impossible, while the second is highly likely.

You have to promote Trump for the right reason and then there will be some possibility of progress. Taking a hard line approach against Russia won't work and it will be shown to not work soon.

A mutually agreed upon peace is the only way forward now.

The 1970's and 1980's called and they want their domestic and foreign policies back.

Talk about being regressive.
There's a lot a things from the 70's & 80's that need to come back, like >>>
1. Telephone responses that begin with "Hello" (instead of a recording)
2. Cars in color (notice how many gray cars on the road ?)
3. Doing things without computer complication

In your opinion, how could that have been avoided.

Trump could have taken a hard line on Russia and nuclear war would have been certain.

Trump could have taken an entirely different approach and worked out an agreement with Russia that could have satisfied both sides.

The first would have been completely impossible, while the second is highly likely.

You have to promote Trump for the right reason and then there will be some possibility of progress. Taking a hard line approach against Russia won't work and it will be shown to not work soon.

A mutually agreed upon peace is the only way forward now.
Simple question ; simple answer. The threat of nuclear war could have been avoided the same way it WAS AVOIDED 2017-2020, because Donald Trump was president.

The Democrats are pushing the CRT hate and racism indoctrination on kids in the public schools.
The Democrats are pushing for Gay Grooming of other people's children in the schools.
Democrats are pushing for gender confused men to compete against women in sports.
The Progressives are also supporting the violent racist hate group BLM.

All the Democrat fools who either voted for Joe Biden or manipulated votes to get him elected, need to take a good look at our March 2022 America. For that matter, just look at the whole world, and the state that it is in, after a little more than a year of Biden mismanagement, weakness, carelessness, corruption, and downright unconcern.

We now have:
3. reckless opening of the Mexican border, with millions of unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens pouring in, and then being flown around the country on the taxpayer dollar,
6. the Biden "American Rescue Plan (which be renamed > ARP as long as you're not white)

I'm still amazed at the speed of our Dimm led descent!

All the Democrat fools who either voted for Joe Biden or manipulated votes to get him elected, need to take a good look at our March 2022 America. For that matter, just look at the whole world, and the state that it is in, after a little more than a year of Biden mismanagement, weakness, carelessness, corruption, and downright unconcern.

We now have:
Trump threw out the pandemic handbook that was used to defeat Ebola and Zika epidemics.

Simple question ; simple answer. The threat of nuclear war could have been avoided the same way it WAS AVOIDED 2017-2020, because Donald Trump was president.
You've failed to answer the question but it's no mystery why you won't. It's quite impossible for you to even go near any consideration of a peaceful end to the war. You're still at the winning point in your thinking.

Nothing is possible with you because you're not ready to understand that Russia is going to refuse defeat.

If you understood the details of the Cuban missile crisis you would understand that the same conditions existed then.

After all these years, American arrogance is still getting in the way of understanding how Russia won it's objectives too in the situation in Cuba.

My business is booming. Everyone I know is getting better jobs. The world is fighting evil not bending their will and supporting evil. The coronavirus has waned. Travel is rebounding. Good movies are coming out. March madness is in person. What a great time to be alive in America!

Trump threw out the pandemic handbook that was used to defeat Ebola and Zika epidemics.
At least have the courage to stay on the topic. The premise is, Trump wouldn't have gotten the world in this dangerous position.

I'll argue that he wouldn't but the reason isn't acceptable yet to his supporters.

You've failed to answer the question but it's no mystery why you won't. It's quite impossible for you to even go near any consideration of a peaceful end to the war. You're still at the winning point in your thinking.

Nothing is possible with you because you're not ready to understand that Russia is going to refuse defeat.

If you understood the details of the Cuban missile crisis you would understand that the same conditions existed then.

After all these years, American arrogance is still getting in the way of understanding how Russia won it's objectives too in the situation in Cuba.
I certainly did NOT fail to answer it. And nothing could be more positive proof than the 4 years of peace we had, free from thoughts of nuclear war. This isnt rocket science.

The Democrats are pushing the CRT hate and racism indoctrination on kids in the public schools.
The Democrats are pushing for Gay Grooming of other people's children in the schools.
Democrats are pushing for gender confused men to compete against women in sports.
The Progressives are also supporting the violent racist hate group BLM.
All true.

All the Democrats who either voted for Joe Biden or manipulated votes to get him elected, need to take a good look at our March 2022 America. For that matter, just look at the whole world, and the state that it is in, after a little more than a year of Biden mismanagement, weakness, carelessness, corruption, and downright unconcern.

We now have:
276167902_10223804697817135_5951725577844005452_n.jpg

I certainly did NOT fail to answer it. And nothing could be more positive proof than the 4 years of peace we had, free from thoughts of nuclear war. This isnt rocket science.
And you think that the threats of nuclear war are because of Democrats? Here is another Pootin apologist on USMB...Yet, the North Koreans threatened nuclear war ever since they gotz da nukes which is about twenty-five years. So, you as per usual forgot about the truth in yer propaganda.

At least have the courage to stay on the topic. The premise is, Trump wouldn't have gotten the world in this dangerous position.

I'll argue that he wouldn't but the reason isn't acceptable yet to his supporters.
Oh, and what do you suggest is that so important "reason" ?

Trump is always lazy and self centered. He said the epidemic would be over by April. He was only interested in his rallies and reelection.

There's no point in hounding you further for an answer on how Trump succeeded in keeping the peace with Russia. You can't answer and I've already explained your reason why.

And you think that the threats of nuclear war are because of Democrats? Here is another Pootin apologist on USMB...Yet, the North Koreans threatened nuclear war ever since they gotz da nukes which is about twenty-five years. So, you as per usual forgot about the truth in yer propaganda.
I don't think it - I KNOW it, and so does the whole world, while you sit here posting like an idiot.

Forum List

Back