72% say Benghazi panel politically motivated

Benghazi hearing: Poll: 3-in-4 say panel is political - CNNPolitics.com

The GOP overreaches on everything. Then they wonder why they keep losing support on the national level.

I really approached listening to this hearing with a completely blank slate, because I do not like Hillary and never have. I've been reading books about her for the last 20 years and it all adds up to no good. But these Republicans look just plain fucking stupid today. Trey Gowdy can't save them no matter how fast he tap dances.

The GOP overreaches on everything. Then they wonder why they keep losing support on the national level.
poy_.jpg

benghazi-four.jpg

Picture not big enough for the 100s of thousands Bush got killed...
Hillary voted for that war too. Don't forget that.

She did not vote for a war. She voted for the President to have the authority to make that decision.

And considering the pack of lies the Bush Admin told it is not surprising.

Clinton was guilty of believing her President.. Shame on her...

From FoxNews they use the old "More important than" technique

FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE HILLARY CLINTON tries to walk a swinging tightrope as House Republicans probing the Benghazi attacks hammer away at her communications with close friend Sidney Blumenthal suggesting she paid more attention to his emails than unanswered pleas from murdered envoy Chris Stevens to increase security in the face of growing terrorist threats.

:rofl:
Is something about this false? Hillary said as much. You might want to get your hearing checked.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

In order for something to be false there first has to be something to prove wrong.

A suggestion that someone cared more about something over something else doesnt mean anything.

Watch: You seem more interested in replying to me than taking care of your kids.

Now I can reply: Is there something there that is false? Prove it?

And you cant...

The fact I'm at work and my children are at school prove your example false. It also has nothing to do with the facts that Clinton herself told the panel. try again clown

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So what? It's irrelevant. The questions exist, the lies happened, she must be held accountable.

^^ Just said nothing. Questions always exist, and if thats all you got then its pretty thin

Thin? You're an ass. 4people died, Clinton and others lied about it. Likely there is more to it than that, but you have to ask questions to find out.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

They lied how again?

They claimed it was from a video. But you ready know that.

poy_.jpg

benghazi-four.jpg

Yes, she like many others thought Bush and DICK were telling the truth.....silly assumption....

So what? It's irrelevant. The questions exist, the lies happened, she must be held accountable.

^^ Just said nothing. Questions always exist, and if thats all you got then its pretty thin

Thin? You're an ass. 4people died, Clinton and others lied about it. Likely there is more to it than that, but you have to ask questions to find out.

They lied how again?
The video.

And...?

And you don't give a shit because lies are how democrats function. Hell, it's practically a required skill set for a progressive.

So, all the other attacks on American embassies and consulates in the last 15 years were all handled on the up and up? Can you say "Ooops?", BedPan?

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?
Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif

poy_.jpg

benghazi-four.jpg

Yes, she like many others thought Bush and DICK were telling the truth.....silly assumption....

It seems stupid now, but it was Colin Powell who sealed the deal.

I think Clinton also want the county to unite.. But it was complete lies...

So, all the other attacks on American embassies and consulates in the last 15 years were all handled on the up and up? Can you say "Ooops?", BedPan?

rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif

That is just as irrelevant today as the first time some dumbass left wing nutter posted it. It's too stupid to waste time debunking it AGAIN. Go play in the street retard.

Wait till the Kenneth Starr report is finished and published, will Democrats and Americans be laughing then? I think not.

They lied how again?
The video.

And...?

And you don't give a shit because lies are how democrats function. Hell, it's practically a required skill set for a progressive.

So basically, that's all you winguts really have, right?

What's really pathetic is even that isn't so cut-and-dried.

yeah and more than that said the same when democrats were investigating some FBI desk jockey for FIVE YEARS, Valier Plame. Didn't see all you on the left whining then

Democrats investigate the Plame affair for five years?
I didn't know the Grand Jury hearing by a Republican appointed investigator was run by the Dems, during GOP control of Congress.

Lie... It wasn't 5 years... one month over 2 years...

I can't understand how any of the crazies can call Hillary a liar when they have a detached relationship with reality themselves.

Well, in this case it's Staph, who's probably about the dumbest, unhinged nutbag on here.
at least I'm not a hateful person like you are

Forum List

Back