70% of conservatives would join a Tump-led third party.

The radical right has taken over the GOP. Anyone who is not 100% with Trump gets kicked out. Trump and his supporters are already making large parts of the country unwinnable for Republicans. It may not make any difference.

That's what you wish was happening, but isn't. President Trump got 12 million more voters than the first time he ran. Apparently there's a growing number of people that approve of his leadership. We seen all the damage that Joe and the Democrats have done in just one month. Gasoline here was $2.10 a gallon on election day when Biden won, I passed by the same station today and it's nearly $2.70. After two years of this nonsense, Republicans will take the House by a huge margin and get back leadership of the Senate. Watch and see.
"President Trump got 12 million more voters than the first time he ran. Apparently there's a growing number of people that approve of his leadership."

And lost by a bigger margin than the first time he ran, indicating his disapproval grew even more.

LOL, Joe's years of substance abuse make him marvel at someone with a ... long term memory. LOL.

JoeB: You REMEMBER the shit I said, kaz? OMG, I'm in trouble. I'm going to gay you to death by attacking you for remembering things.

LOL. I just remember, Joe. I didn't mean for that to amaze and awe you

Naw, man, your obsession is kind of hilarious... I must have hurt your feelings pretty bad by reminding you of every purchasing agent who shrugged you off.

Doubling the federal deficit in his first two years, with a Republican Congress, is your idea of a conservative.

Very interesting.

I didn't say everything he did was conservative, but he was more conservative than even Ronald Reagan.

Trump cut taxes especially on businesses. He got rid of much of Commie Care--a government healthcare system run down our throats. He did wonders on the border, strongly supported our Border Patrol and ICE. Many of the police unions supported Trump on his stance of law and order. He strongly supported our military which is one of the largest spending parts of the Republican bill. He created a policy that for every new business regulation made, two had to be removed in it's place. He is a proponent of pro-life.

Ronald Reagan was a conservative. Donald Trump is a right wing fascist. He gave businesses more money so they can buy back stock and continue to screw workers. Obamacare is still here. His border policies were disasterous. Many of the police unions supported Trump because he didn't give a hoot about cops gunning down blacks. He also took money from the military for his wall. Any regulations should be removed because they are not necessary. He is willing to put women in jail for having a abortion. That is hardly conservative.

The radical right has taken over the GOP. Anyone who is not 100% with Trump gets kicked out. Trump and his supporters are already making large parts of the country unwinnable for Republicans. It may not make any difference.
Yeah. Because everyone knows all Trump supporters look like this.
View attachment 460068

About half of Republicans say violence in elections is okay. They all have the same attitude. Fascism.

That's what you wish was happening, but isn't. President Trump got 12 million more voters than the first time he ran. Apparently there's a growing number of people that approve of his leadership. We seen all the damage that Joe and the Democrats have done in just one month. Gasoline here was $2.10 a gallon on election day when Biden won, I passed by the same station today and it's nearly $2.70. After two years of this nonsense, Republicans will take the House by a huge margin and get back leadership of the Senate. Watch and see.

Biden got 15 million more votes than Clinton did. Voters are not going to turn the House over to right wing fascists who tried to steal a election.Gas also is rising because of Republican incompetence in Texas. You are dreaming.

Ronald Reagan was a conservative. Donald Trump is a right wing fascist. He gave businesses more money so they can buy back stock and continue to screw workers. Obamacare is still here. His border policies were disasterous. Many of the police unions supported Trump because he didn't give a hoot about cops gunning down blacks. He also took money from the military for his wall. Any regulations should be removed because they are not necessary. He is willing to put women in jail for having a abortion. That is hardly conservative.

Trump's border polices were excellent. So excellent open borders Biden is removing them.

Companies don't buy back stock because of a tax break. They invest it in their industries thus creating more jobs. As for workers, under Trump we hit a new high in median household income, and had the lowest unemployment for women and minorities since records were kept. Trump took money from the military that he and the Republicans appropriated. Without Trump, there would have been no increase in military spending to start with. The amount he took is less than what we spend on one month for food stamps in this country.

Trump never said he wanted to put women in prison for having an abortion; another leftist lie. What he said is if abortion eventually becomes illegal, and women break the law, they should pay whatever penalty is associated with it like any other crime. Trump supported our police department because only nations of law and order are civilized. Don't believe me, just look at those commie cities that carried on protests and riots for weeks and months on end.

Biden got 15 million more votes than Clinton did. Voters are not going to turn the House over to right wing fascists who tried to steal a election.Gas also is rising because of Republican incompetence in Texas. You are dreaming.

No, gas is rising because of Biden and Whorris's stance on fossil fuels, and he demonstrated that by stopping the Keystone pipeline. It had nothing to do with Texas. The only reason why Biden won was because of mail-in voting. Mail-in voting attracts the stupid and politically ignorant to vote that would otherwise never drive or take a bus to the polls. That's why the commies want to keep it long after we are over Covid. They depend on the politically ignorant to get or maintain power.

Also, people who are paying for their own education tend to make much smarter decisions about it financially and take much better advantage of the learning opportunity.

My husband and I are the same age (He's one day younger than I am). His parents sent him to the University of Arizona right out of high school, and he proceeded to flunk out spectacularly. He had been accustomed to getting good grades in school without having to work very hard, and he didn't take his college coursework seriously enough. He had to drop back to community college for two years and work his way back into the UofA. He graduated with a dual major in journalism/creative writing and respectable grades but nothing to write home about, and promptly couldn't get a job in anything related to journalism. I had to show him how to parlay a degree in writing into "I'm an amazing employee in anything that requires communication".

I had to get a full-time job out of high school, along with part-time piecework and helping my mother take care of my dad, who was dying. I didn't have time for college, and I really didn't want to take on that kind of debt when we were already in a desperate situation. I eventually went to a trade school (because minimum wage sucks) that had a work-at-your-own-pace curriculum, passed all my coursework with perfect or near-perfect scores, and set a school record for completion speed. As time passed, I went to other trade schools to improve my career skills, always out-of-pocket and always at the head of the class. There was no way in Hell I was paying for anything less than being the best. By the time I eventually got to go to college - also paid from my own pocket - I made the Dean's List every semester. Fuck that "just getting by to say I have a degree" bullshit.

I don't know how old you are, but when I was younger, college was somewhat affordable. Today, kids get out of college with a 60K to 100K or more bill. It takes decades to support yourself, family and pay that off. I know one girl who majored in photography. Last I seen her which was many years ago, she was a receptionist at a television repair store. My nephews ex took up advertising. Until today she's processing loans at a bank. My niece graduated top of her class in biology. She's still waiting tables in Florida.

I think a lot of high school graduates have no idea WTF they want to be. Working for three or four years gives them time to meet other people, look at interesting lines of work, research the internet without being pressured to make a decision before college starts. The first step is looking at what skills are in demand, or better yet, high demand. Then setting your goals to get into such a career.

As it happens, all I ever wanted to be was a writer. Not exactly a job you can go out and apply for. When I eventually went to college, it was more of a "learning things I want to know more about" thing than it was a "prepare for a specific degree and career" thing, because I already had a career. And I had already done a lot of education and preparation for it through trade schools.

It would be a wonderful thing to see an uprising third party in the United States with Donald Trump or whoever.

There's one problem. do you want to see long term Democrat entrenchment? Because that's what you're going to get if you split the GOP. I think retaking the GOP should be the priority.

Why don't you worry about your own party's takeover by radical elements, and stop expecting Republicans to care what you think they should do?

Doubling the federal deficit in his first two years, with a Republican Congress, is your idea of a conservative.

Very interesting.

I didn't say everything he did was conservative, but he was more conservative than even Ronald Reagan.

Trump cut taxes especially on businesses. He got rid of much of Commie Care--a government healthcare system run down our throats. He did wonders on the border, strongly supported our Border Patrol and ICE. Many of the police unions supported Trump on his stance of law and order. He strongly supported our military which is one of the largest spending parts of the Republican bill. He created a policy that for every new business regulation made, two had to be removed in it's place. He is a proponent of pro-life.

"I have decided that THIS is what reality is, and therefore you must accept that standard!"

Yeah, hold your breath waiting for your declarations to matter.

As it happens, all I ever wanted to be was a writer. Not exactly a job you can go out and apply for. When I eventually went to college, it was more of a "learning things I want to know more about" thing than it was a "prepare for a specific degree and career" thing, because I already had a career. And I had already done a lot of education and preparation for it through trade schools.

My sister had a friend who sang. She had an incredible voice if you like opera. She could bust one of those wine glasses by striking a certain note. She was urged by everybody to set her goals as a professional singer. She went to college to learn administration. She still sang at weddings, at plays, and things like that, but she was smart enough to secure a profession before doing anything else with her life.

Forum List

Back