70% of conservatives would join a Tump-led third party.

If reactionaries want to from a third party, power to them...

LOL, Joe's years of substance abuse make him marvel at someone with a ... long term memory. LOL.

JoeB: You REMEMBER the shit I said, kaz? OMG, I'm in trouble. I'm going to gay you to death by attacking you for remembering things.

LOL. I just remember, Joe. I didn't mean for that to amaze and awe you

Naw, man, your obsession is kind of hilarious... I must have hurt your feelings pretty bad by reminding you of every purchasing agent who shrugged you off.

I don't have all the years of alcohol abuse that you do which apparently destroyed your long term memory.

This is the funniest attack of all the stupid leftists. You're actually attacking me for having a long term memory. I'm trying to be offended dude, really I am. But I'm just not, LOL.

JoeB: OMB, you REMEMBER prior conversations, kaz! Bam! Blasted you!

LOL, you're a hoot

JoeB: OMG, how did you now that about me.

kaz: You told me

JoeB: And you remembered it? OMG, how did you do that? That's just creepy!!??!!! You remember our prior conversations?

I have to admit I'm not getting this endless attack that you have that I remember our conversations as if that's abnormal somehow

Last edited:
I think he should do it in urban areas, blacks won’t vote republican but an3rd party in the hood would draw interest

I don't have all the years of alcohol abuse that you do which apparently destroyed your long term memory.

This is the funniest attack of all the stupid leftists. You're actually attacking me for having a long term memory. I'm trying to be offended dude, really I am. But I'm just not, LOL.

LOL, you're a hoot

JoeB: And you remembered it? OMG, how did you do that? That's just creepy!!??!!! You remember our prior conversations?

I have to admit I'm not getting this endless attack that you have that I remember our conversations as if that's abnormal somehow

He does shit like that a lot. He criticized me for listening to my police scanner at night and paying attention to the people outside my home to take note of what was going on. Last summer when my neighbor shot a gun at his wife at 5:00 am, he accused me of staying up all night to see if that would happen. Why? Because according to Joe, I was doing it because they are black. I don't think he ever shot a gun in his life, otherwise he would have known that a gunshot in the middle of the night right next door to you would wake up anybody.

In any case, most normal people who have a crime problem in their community do get involved. They install cameras on the outside of their home, they form neighborhood block watches, and like me, some listen to their scanner so in the event a crime took place in the nearby area, they can keep an eye out for the suspect who may even be in their own backyard. That's all taboo according to Joe.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

LOL, you're a hoot

He does shit like that a lot. He criticized me for listening to my police scanner at night and paying attention to the people outside my home to take note of what was going on. Last summer when my neighbor shot a gun at his wife at 5:00 am, he accused me of staying up all night to see if that would happen. Why? Because according to Joe, I was doing it because they are black. I don't think he ever shot a gun in his life, otherwise he would have known that a gunshot in the middle of the night right next door to you would wake up anybody.

In any case, most normal people who have a crime problem in their community do get involved. They install cameras on the outside of their home, they form neighborhood block watches, and like me, some listen to their scanner so in the event a crime took place in the nearby area, they can keep an eye out for the suspect who may even be in their own backyard. That's all taboo according to Joe.

If my neighbor shot his wife, I'd want to know what happened, no matter what color they were.

70% of conservatives would join a Tump-led third party.

I would join as would most everyone I know. Would be nice to have a real President again.

If my neighbor shot his wife, I'd want to know what happened, no matter what color they were.

He didn't hit her, but he did shoot at her. I don't know if he missed or it was to scare her. Like most HUD people, she came in all hours of the night and many times well into next morning which apparently pissed her husband off. They moved right after Christmas, but that only means the lowlife landlord will rent to other HUD people, and then the police calls start all over again, and of course, a lot of lost sleep.

I told the landlord about the people he's renting too, but didn't seem to care. He asked me if I wanted to buy it off him so I can move in who I want. I responded by telling him I only have one house I'm interested in, and that is your next door neighbors. Because if I can get their house, I'm moving these very same MF'N HUD people right next door to you. His eyes lit up like he seen a ghost.

LOL, you're a hoot

JoeB has also said that we'd be fine with welfare if only whites got it, but we don't want it if blacks will get it. He's not the sharpest bulb on the tree, LOL.

Can you imagine? We'd be fine with paying whites lime him not to work? He's FOS. I told him to get a damn job

LOL, you're a hoot

Yes, JoeB is the only one who cares what color anyone is. He's another racist Democrat fascist

He didn't hit her, but he did shoot at her. I don't know if he missed or it was to scare her. Like most HUD people, she came in all hours of the night and many times well into next morning which apparently pissed her husband off. They moved right after Christmas, but that only means the lowlife landlord will rent to other HUD people, and then the police calls start all over again, and of course, a lot of lost sleep.

I told the landlord about the people he's renting too, but didn't seem to care. He asked me if I wanted to buy it off him so I can move in who I want. I responded by telling him I only have one house I'm interested in, and that is your next door neighbors. Because if I can get their house, I'm moving these very same MF'N HUD people right next door to you. His eyes lit up like he seen a ghost.

My, you have a wonderfully nasty turn of mind. I'm impressed. ;)

JoeB has also said that we'd be fine with welfare if only whites got it, but we don't want it if blacks will get it. He's not the sharpest bulb on the tree, LOL.

Can you imagine? We'd be fine with paying whites lime him not to work? He's FOS. I told him to get a damn job

He also said SS is white mans welfare as if no blacks collect social security. I still haven't figured that one out yet. I've known plenty of black guys who retired and got the same SS as any white person.

He also said SS is white mans welfare as if no blacks collect social security. I still haven't figured that one out yet. I've known plenty of black guys who retired and got the same SS as any white person.

Maybe he's one of those who believes that no black people work, ergo no retirement. He seems about that racist.

It would be a wonderful thing to see an uprising third party in the United States with Donald Trump or whoever.

...splitting up Republican party into permanent monority?

Democrats think thats wonderful. So are you a Democrat or just stupid drunk on Trump-aid?

It would be a wonderful thing to see an uprising third party in the United States with Donald Trump or whoever.

Democrats think thats wonderful. So are you a Democrat or just stupid drunk on Trump-aid?

Democrats are scared shitless of Trump no matter how he might choose to make his presence felt. That's why they can't stop whining about him even though they think they've gotten what they want.

You can read into my OP however you want, Skippy.
Are you saying Trump should give it up and go away, or
kiss the paRty's asses who just stabbed him in the back including Pence ?

The time has never been better if you ask me.

Instead of splitting up the party which would give Democrats unbridled power, I think what Trump can do is change our party the way we have wanted to change it. He can campaign against the RINO's. He can campaign for the conservatives. He can send the message that the primaries are the most important election because it's the primaries that steer the party, so get out and vote. He can tell the public the nefarious plans Democrats have for the American people. There is a lot more productive things he could do. He can even instruct his followers to vote Republican so he has a conservative Congress when he returns.

Instead of splitting up the party which would give Democrats unbridled power, I think what Trump can do is change our party the way we have wanted to change it. He can campaign against the RINO's. He can campaign for the conservatives. He can send the message that the primaries are the most important election because it's the primaries that steer the party, so get out and vote. He can tell the public the nefarious plans Democrats have for the American people. There is a lot more productive things he could do. He can even instruct his followers to vote Republican so he has a conservative Congress when he returns.
If he has the energy to go through another primary and if they haven't found a way to destroy him by then.

If he has the energy to go through another primary and if they haven't found a way to destroy him by then.

I'm not talking about his primary, I'm talking about the conservative Republican congressional primaries. He can cheer on the elimination of congressional RINO's and put his support and ours behind representatives who will do our bidding.

Forum List

Back