48%: The Democratic Party needs to face an ugly reality

...When did anyone in the TEA party ever engage in violence?...
Never said they did... but I DID say that the Tea Party (a) began as a good idea and (b) was hijacked later by extremists.

...You're obviously full of shit. You are 100% wrong about the TEA Party, so why would anyone believe the rest of your crap?
You tell 'em, Sparky. :p
Never said they did... but I DID say that the Tea Party (a) began as a good idea and (b) was hijacked later by extremists.

...You're obviously full of shit. You are 100% wrong about the TEA Party, so why would anyone believe the rest of your crap?
Wrong, asshole. You claimed the were violent. Allow me to quote:

"The Tea Party started out as a good idea but was quickly hijacked by roughians and hooligans and unthinking and violent folk of the same color and their allies... "

Are you so stupid that you believe I can't just refer back to your previous post? You just flat out lied. The TEA party has never been demonstrated to have committed any violence. In fact, when they had an actual peaceful protest, they left the place cleaner than before they arrived. Despite that, they have been constantly smeared by the likes of douchebags like you. What you just made clear is that you're a sleazy, dishonest, lying piece of crap. Many TDS morons in here are always whining that people on the right automatically disbelieve whatever they say. You just made the reason obvious: You have proved that nothing TDS morons say can be taken at face value. It's all lies until credible evidence is presented. and it never is.

Democrats just always accuse others of what they do. The demonstration at the Michigan capital was fully peaceful. As was the pro-gun demonstration in Virginia. As were the tea party and Trump supporters. And while they accuse the peaceful groups of violence, their groups actually ARE violent and they don't see it.

Violence to the left is disagreeing with them

Wrong, asshole. You claimed the were violent. Allow me to quote:

"The Tea Party started out as a good idea but was quickly hijacked by roughians and hooligans and unthinking and violent folk of the same color and their allies... "

Are you so stupid that you believe I can't just refer back to your previous post? You just flat out lied. The TEA party has never been demonstrated to have committed any violence. In fact, when they had an actual peaceful protest, they left the place cleaner than before they arrived. Despite that, they have been constantly smeared by the likes of douchebags like you. What you just made clear is that you're a sleazy, dishonest, lying piece of crap. Many TDS morons in here are always whining that people on the right automatically disbelieve whatever they say. You just made the reason obvious: You have proved that nothing TDS morons say can be taken at face value. It's all lies until credible evidence is presented. and it never is.

Democrats just always accuse others of what they do. The demonstration at the Michigan capital was fully peaceful. As was the pro-gun demonstration in Virginia. As were the tea party and Trump supporters. And while they accuse the peaceful groups of violence, their groups actually ARE violent and they don't see it.

Violence to the left is disagreeing with them
The news media managed to hunt down a couple of TEA party protestors who were sporting confederate flags. They didn't commit one act of violence. That's their idea of "hooligans" and "ruffians."

It's not that it's taking time, it's that Democrats won't negotiate. They never had any intention on negotiating. What they really wanted is for Republicans to give them resistance early on so they could give the MSM ample time to report how those evil Republicans want to see Americans suffer while at the same time, keeping all that pork in their bill.

For Democrats, this has nothing to do with Covid relief. It has to do with politics. That's why Nancy ripped up the Republican proposal as if she was at the State of the Union speech. Trump had to threaten them with an EO to get them back to the tables.

And then when his EO's proved to be meaningless, the GOP had to come back to the table.

The real problem- Trump doesn't want to take care of working folks, he just wants to give more money to his rich cronies before he's voted out of office.

BS. Did you read the news today Joe? Apparently not, because had you done that, you'd realize that once again, yes, the Democrats rejected another offer from the Senate. This time, it was a bipartisan counter-offer created by a group of Democrats and Republicans that call themselves the Problem Solving Committee.

The Republicans caved in on their additional $600.00 federal unemployment demand. They caved in on the $1,200.00 stimulus check demand. They gave Piglosi 500 billion dollar state bailout to boot. And what did the Commies say? Shove it!

Once again, it's the typical Democrat scheme of our way or the highway, and that's what's been going on since they took leadership of the House two years ago. They have no intention of working with the Republicans and never have. Now you tell me who it is that doesn't want to take care of the people.

It's all politics for Nancy all the time.

What does she care about the $600 unemployment or $1,200 rebates? She has a couple of freezers worth $20K a pop filled with frozen gourmet chocolate ice cream.

If Democrats would only open their eyes to who they are voting for.

Joe loves to talk down business owners, but unlike Nancy I cared about my employees and took care of them and they knew that. Not one employee from my graphic design business ever quit other than for personal reasons. One quit because she got married and moved across the State. But I never lost an employee to a competitor

We have these people here like Mac and Slade who are under this belief the problem in our politics is both sides--not just one. That there is a middle ground if both sides would work together. I just showed repeatedly how it's not both sides, it is just one.

You can't play a game of tennis with nobody on the other side of the net. If the Democrats refuse to give in to solve a problem, don't blame the Republicans for it. While not reading the entire bill, it seems to me that the Republicans offered most of what the Democrats want, at least with the key issues such as unemployment and stimulus.

If the Republicans refuse to meet Piglosi's demands, CNN and others will be blaming Republicans. If they do meet her demands, then all we will hear about is how Trump put us into such massive debt it's unforgivable, forgetting who controls the purse and who forced Trump to spend this money.

With Democrats, it's not about the people or making the country better, it's about obtaining or keeping power and to hell with everybody else.

It's not that it's taking time, it's that Democrats won't negotiate. They never had any intention on negotiating. What they really wanted is for Republicans to give them resistance early on so they could give the MSM ample time to report how those evil Republicans want to see Americans suffer while at the same time, keeping all that pork in their bill.

For Democrats, this has nothing to do with Covid relief. It has to do with politics. That's why Nancy ripped up the Republican proposal as if she was at the State of the Union speech. Trump had to threaten them with an EO to get them back to the tables.

And then when his EO's proved to be meaningless, the GOP had to come back to the table.

The real problem- Trump doesn't want to take care of working folks, he just wants to give more money to his rich cronies before he's voted out of office.

BS. Did you read the news today Joe? Apparently not, because had you done that, you'd realize that once again, yes, the Democrats rejected another offer from the Senate. This time, it was a bipartisan counter-offer created by a group of Democrats and Republicans that call themselves the Problem Solving Committee.

The Republicans caved in on their additional $600.00 federal unemployment demand. They caved in on the $1,200.00 stimulus check demand. They gave Piglosi 500 billion dollar state bailout to boot. And what did the Commies say? Shove it!

Once again, it's the typical Democrat scheme of our way or the highway, and that's what's been going on since they took leadership of the House two years ago. They have no intention of working with the Republicans and never have. Now you tell me who it is that doesn't want to take care of the people.

What does she care about the $600 unemployment or $1,200 rebates? She has a couple of freezers worth $20K a pop filled with frozen gourmet chocolate ice cream.

Joe loves to talk down business owners, but unlike Nancy I cared about my employees and took care of them and they knew that. Not one employee from my graphic design business ever quit other than for personal reasons. One quit because she got married and moved across the State. But I never lost an employee to a competitor

We have these people here like Mac and Slade who are under this belief the problem in our politics is both sides--not just one. That there is a middle ground if both sides would work together. I just showed repeatedly how it's not both sides, it is just one.

You can't play a game of tennis with nobody on the other side of the net. If the Democrats refuse to give in to solve a problem, don't blame the Republicans for it. While not reading the entire bill, it seems to me that the Republicans offered most of what the Democrats want, at least with the key issues such as unemployment and stimulus.

If the Republicans refuse to meet Piglosi's demands, CNN and others will be blaming Republicans. If they do meet her demands, then all we will hear about is how Trump put us into such massive debt it's unforgivable, forgetting who controls the purse and who forced Trump to spend this money.

With Democrats, it's not about the people or making the country better, it's about obtaining or keeping power and to hell with everybody else.

Once again the irony is that Nancy is proving that Trump cares more about average Americans and the unemployed than she does because Trump will split them off and sign the bill to give them the $600 and $1,200 and Nancy won't. She's saying to Trump you care more about them than I do so I'm holding up their money to hold it over your head.

It's some sick shit

When you compromise with scumbags, they always win and you always lose.

Well, since she was being evasive, it could have meant her personally, her department. It could mean that she just didn't see it personally. It could mean her and her boss or her and her assistant. Your argument "who else could it have meant" is a lame ass argument. No wonder you blindly believe whatever Democrats tell you.

Okay, I realize that you are trying to get out of your lie, but the bottom line is, Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Why would a publisher make up where their authors are born? Obviously they didn't do that, Joe. They got it from Obama. Here's a paper towel, dry off behind your ears.

OR they just didn't bother to do their research over a book that at the time, no one cared all that much about. This book was published before he was a President or a Senator, when he was a lowly member of the IL Legislature most of us never heard of.

Nothing IN the book actually said he was born in Kenya... where he was talking about his life. She didn't even bother to read the book she was "researching". My guess, she had 50 of these things to write before a show, just blew through them and never gave it another thought and neither did anyone else until the guy became President.

You have a list of authors. Some have common American names. Jim Smith. Some have odd names. You want to know where they went to school, what awards they got .... where they were born. Now let's discuss how to go about that.

My solution: Ask them. Fact check

Your solution ??? It's 1990, you have all those questions. What is your process, Joe? This is some stupid shit you're peddling. My solution is the ONLY solution.

I had my background checked during 90s several times since I worked on Wall Street. They took my resume and asked me to complete a form. Then they had to come back and more questions when they couldn't verify this or that fact, I had to help them with more specific information so they could verify it.

But you're claiming they collected all that information without having a form for the author to fill out. So explain it Joe, how did they do it? Go ...
How about you just take the word of a man who hates Obama and somebody who you think is the most honest person in power...

A Democrat compromise is how much of what they want are you going to give them while they give you nothing and just blast you for what they didn't get

Well, since she was being evasive, it could have meant her personally, her department. It could mean that she just didn't see it personally. It could mean her and her boss or her and her assistant. Your argument "who else could it have meant" is a lame ass argument. No wonder you blindly believe whatever Democrats tell you.

Okay, I realize that you are trying to get out of your lie, but the bottom line is, Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Why would a publisher make up where their authors are born? Obviously they didn't do that, Joe. They got it from Obama. Here's a paper towel, dry off behind your ears.

OR they just didn't bother to do their research over a book that at the time, no one cared all that much about. This book was published before he was a President or a Senator, when he was a lowly member of the IL Legislature most of us never heard of.

Nothing IN the book actually said he was born in Kenya... where he was talking about his life. She didn't even bother to read the book she was "researching". My guess, she had 50 of these things to write before a show, just blew through them and never gave it another thought and neither did anyone else until the guy became President.

You have a list of authors. Some have common American names. Jim Smith. Some have odd names. You want to know where they went to school, what awards they got .... where they were born. Now let's discuss how to go about that.

Your solution ??? It's 1990, you have all those questions. What is your process, Joe? This is some stupid shit you're peddling. My solution is the ONLY solution.

I had my background checked during 90s several times since I worked on Wall Street. They took my resume and asked me to complete a form. Then they had to come back and more questions when they couldn't verify this or that fact, I had to help them with more specific information so they could verify it.

But you're claiming they collected all that information without having a form for the author to fill out. So explain it Joe, how did they do it? Go ...
How about you just take the word of a man who hates Obama and somebody who you think is the most honest person in power...

Did you put any coffee in your Irish coffee this morning?

BTW, I've said all through the process that Obama was born in the United States racist piece of shit. This contradicts nothing I ever said. Try reading some discussion before you come in with your racist race whoring

BTW, I've said all through the process that Obama was born in the United States racist piece of shit. This contradicts nothing I ever said. Try reading some discussion before you come in with your racist race whoring

Oh good then we are agreed. Obama was born in the USA. Excellent. Y’all are making great progress

Oh good then we are agreed. Obama was born in the USA. Excellent. Y’all are making great progress

You completely whiffed on the discussion, racist. No one is arguing that Obama was born in Kenya. That isn't what we're talking about.

Remember when I said I had you on ignore in the past for race whoring and you denied you did it? Well, here you are, doing exactly what I said you do.

Obama was born in HAWAII, racist. The question is about his being an intellectual elitist snob, not about his being born in Africa. You aren't even close to the actual subject

That's one way of looking at it. The other way is when you wrestle with a pig, all you get is muddy and the pig gets enjoyment.

That question has nothing to do with Obama being President. As long as at least one of your parents were American, you can be born in Brazil and still be an American yourself. However, there are unanswered questions like how he got into big buck colleges coming from a basically middle-class family. Where did Obama tell them he was born at?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
This is just a guess, of course, but somewhere around 48% of those who vote in November will be voting for Donald Trump. Without going into the laundry list of obvious examples or any of the standard talking points, there are certainly plenty of reasons not to. Yet he has a perfectly reasonable chance of winning.

Right now, polls show that about 43% of Americans approve of the job he's doing. This, after everything that has happened, and that number should be a very sobering indication of where this country is right now. Personally, I try to understand how these people can do this, but I still only understand some of it.

Anyway, here's the point: Elections are about contrasts. Choices. How can that many people support this disaster of a person? For many of them, they're looking at the alternative. And when those who provide their information and opinions for them point at things like PC and Identity Politics and Cancel Culture and an overall culture in decay, they can make reasonable points not to vote for the Democratic party. Even with, amazingly, this profoundly damaged person in the White House.

It's certainly too late to make any changes before November, but the Democratic party had a chance to take over the middle, and I don't see that happening. There is no excuse, zero, none, for the race to be this close. Regardless of who wins, the Democrats have too often allowed the wrong voices to represent them. It allows the Trumpsters to tie all the silliest crap coming from the hardcore Left to the milquetoast, feeble Biden.

This should be a learning experience, but I'm doubtful.
Annnnd.... once AGAIN... you speak totally from a left prospective, while pretending to be providing a centered argument.
The crux of your little post is simple:... Stupid fucking people will vote for Trump. Not every one is fucking stupid. The Democrats should be able to attract people who aren't so stupid. But they didn't.

And in your world.... that is an objective question/argument.
Holy cow

It certainly lines up with the evidence. I don't think there's anything particularly smart about voting for Biden, but Trump's anti-intellectualism and confused rhetoric make it pretty hard for intelligent people to sign on. Not saying they don't - lesser-of-two-evils prompts otherwise smart people to do all kinds of idiotic shit (like voting for Biden for example), but it's pretty obvious that the educated elite aren't Trump's base.
There is a big portion of the educated elite are trumps bases despite the fact he is a flaming idiot... they support him because he has more policies that will make them more money. Plain and simple

Biden isn’t there for groundbreaking ideas.His biggest asset is his relationships in congress and ability to unite. People who want our government to start working together instead of fighting like school
Children doing nothing should support Biden
Vote for the Harris/Biden ticket.

Strange days, indeed.

That question has nothing to do with Obama being President. As long as at least one of your parents were American, you can be born in Brazil and still be an American yourself. However, there are unanswered questions like how he got into big buck colleges coming from a basically middle-class family. Where did Obama tell them he was born at?

Yep. When Obama wrote his book, he loved the idea of being an elitist leftist snob looking down his long nose at America and told his publisher he was born in Kenya even though he was born in Hawaii. Looking down his nose sounded better to him being from Kenya than Oahu.

That elitist snobbery continued when his lovely bride called Kenya his "home country," which is defined as where he was born.

That doesn't disqualify him from being President. To your point, it's not even relevant. His mother was American. If he was born in Kenya he is still fully eligible to be President. That isn't even what we were discussing when the racist Slade came in and shit on the conversation. Race whoring is racism. He's exploiting blacks for political benefit at their expense.

All it adds up to is laughing at Obama. Who gets their own country of birth wrong? What a douche

You completely whiffed on the discussion, racist. No one is arguing that Obama was born in Kenya. That isn't what we're talking about.

Remember when I said I had you on ignore in the past for race whoring and you denied you did it? Well, here you are, doing exactly what I said you do.

Obama was born in HAWAII, racist. The question is about his being an intellectual elitist snob, not about his being born in Africa. You aren't even close to the actual subject

I haven’t said one word about race so I don’t know where you’re getting that from. I was responding to a discussion you were having about a publisher saying he was born in Kenya. Nothing about being an elitist snob. Sorry. You seem lost in your own conversation... again.

I haven’t said one word about race so I don’t know where you’re getting that from. I was responding to a discussion you were having about a publisher saying he was born in Kenya. Nothing about being an elitist snob. Sorry. You seem lost in your own conversation... again.

Google "birther," jackass. As if you don't know what you said. You're getting even deeper in your lying crap.

No one in the entire discussion said Obama was born in Kenya. That wasn't the discussion. Well, other than Obama. And I'm mocking him for it because ... racist ... he was born in HAWAII.

That's the whole POINT of the discussion

Seems like a wild accusation, and route to take but have fun on that journey if you enjoy the road. Just comes of as a cheap shot political attack to me

Google "birther," jackass. As if you don't know what you said. You're getting even deeper in your lying crap.

No one in the entire discussion said Obama was born in Kenya. That wasn't the discussion. Well, other than Obama. And I'm mocking him for it because ... racist ... he was born in HAWAII.

That's the whole POINT of the discussion

What do you think I lied about? Please show the quote as we all know by now that you are piss poor at interpretation

Seems like a wild accusation, and route to take but have fun on that journey if you enjoy the road. Just comes of as a cheap shot political attack to me

It's not a political attack at all. I mean, it's not like Democrats are not known for such things. Ask squaw Liz about that.

Forum List

Back