48%: The Democratic Party needs to face an ugly reality

Not voting for Trump is plausible. That you're for smaller government and lower taxes and you're voting for Biden is just you being a liar. That's not possible.

Then there's that you've entirely swallowed and repeat the DNC talking points. Trump is that bad that you decided to support the Democrat party on every issue. That's as stupid as it sounds
Of course it’s possible. Those aren’t the only two issues that determine my vote. We all aren’t simple minded voters that can only vote based on one or two things

And fortunately you agree with Democrats on EVERY position. That makes it so easy for you
Not even close but you go ahead and keep acting like you know it all. You just sound like a presumptive Ass

I can only go by what you post, which is you love, love, love Democrats all day long
Whatever you say... liar

You chose what to post on. If you can't post anything other than your love for the Democrat party, that's your choice
I don’t post my love for the democrat party. That’s just you lying again. Do you get a kick out of trolling or something?
No, you don't post about you're love for them....You only just praise virtually everything they say and do....Just like your fraudulent "centrist" butt buddy Mac the Hack does.
And don't forget Jake the Fake

Not voting for Trump is plausible. That you're for smaller government and lower taxes and you're voting for Biden is just you being a liar. That's not possible.

Then there's that you've entirely swallowed and repeat the DNC talking points. Trump is that bad that you decided to support the Democrat party on every issue. That's as stupid as it sounds
Of course it’s possible. Those aren’t the only two issues that determine my vote. We all aren’t simple minded voters that can only vote based on one or two things

And fortunately you agree with Democrats on EVERY position. That makes it so easy for you
Not even close but you go ahead and keep acting like you know it all. You just sound like a presumptive Ass

I can only go by what you post, which is you love, love, love Democrats all day long
Whatever you say... liar

You chose what to post on. If you can't post anything other than your love for the Democrat party, that's your choice
I don’t post my love for the democrat party. That’s just you lying again. Do you get a kick out of trolling or something?
No, you don't post about you're love for them....You only just praise virtually everything they say and do....Just like your fraudulent "centrist" butt buddy Mac the Hack does.
Ive said and heard Mac say plenty of critical things about Dems. You’re straight up lying right now.

Whatever you say... liar

Ive said and heard Mac say plenty of critical things about Dems. You’re straight up lying right now.
I'm in too many Trumpster's heads. Somehow they don't remember the thousand or so squabbles I've had with Regressive Lefties here.

I constantly invite them to start threads on this anti-Democratic party topic or that and invite me in, but they never do. They don't have the balls. They'd rather bitch, bitch, bitch.

That's binary thought process that cripples the minds of hardcore partisan ideologues. Boring. And a cautionary tale.

Last edited:
...Same question to you... What is BLM asking for that is so unreasonable?
Are you referring to...

1. BLM - the small minority of Black activists whose movement was hijacked by the howling mob, or...

2. BLM - the reality - the large majority of Black and allied rioters, looters, nihilists, cancel-culturists, and other scum that have hijacked (1)?

As the Fates would have it, BLM is to the Black what the Tea Party is to the White...

The Tea Party started out as a good idea but was quickly hijacked by roughians and hooligans and unthinking and violent folk of the same color and their allies...

Sound familiar, as an organizational evolutionary sequence?

...Same question to you... What is BLM asking for that is so unreasonable?
Are you referring to...

1. BLM - the small minority of Black activists whose movement was hijacked by the howling mob, or...

2. BLM - the reality - the large majority of Black and allied rioters, looters, nihilists, cancel-culturists, and other scum that have hijacked (1)?

As the Fates would have it, BLM is to the Black what the Tea Party is to the White...

The Tea Party started out as a good idea but was quickly hijacked by roughians and hooligans and unthinking and violent folk of the same color and their allies...

Sound familiar, as an organizational evolutionary sequence?
When did anyone in the TEA party ever engage in violence?

You're obviously full of shit. You are 100% wrong about the TEA Party, so why would anyone believe the rest of your crap?

...When did anyone in the TEA party ever engage in violence?...
Never said they did... but I DID say that the Tea Party (a) began as a good idea and (b) was hijacked later by extremists.

...You're obviously full of shit. You are 100% wrong about the TEA Party, so why would anyone believe the rest of your crap?
You tell 'em, Sparky. :p

This is just a guess, of course, but somewhere around 48% of those who vote in November will be voting for Donald Trump. Without going into the laundry list of obvious examples or any of the standard talking points, there are certainly plenty of reasons not to. Yet he has a perfectly reasonable chance of winning.

Right now, polls show that about 43% of Americans approve of the job he's doing. This, after everything that has happened, and that number should be a very sobering indication of where this country is right now. Personally, I try to understand how these people can do this, but I still only understand some of it.

Anyway, here's the point: Elections are about contrasts. Choices. How can that many people support this disaster of a person? For many of them, they're looking at the alternative. And when those who provide their information and opinions for them point at things like PC and Identity Politics and Cancel Culture and an overall culture in decay, they can make reasonable points not to vote for the Democratic party. Even with, amazingly, this profoundly damaged person in the White House.

It's certainly too late to make any changes before November, but the Democratic party had a chance to take over the middle, and I don't see that happening. There is no excuse, zero, none, for the race to be this close. Regardless of who wins, the Democrats have too often allowed the wrong voices to represent them. It allows the Trumpsters to tie all the silliest crap coming from the hardcore Left to the milquetoast, feeble Biden.

This should be a learning experience, but I'm doubtful.

Any more questions.

President John F. Kennedy is probably looking down from Heaven thinking WTF?! Imagine JFK getting on his KNEES to SUBMIT to a feral mob of zoo animals? JFK was the LAST actual Liberal the Democrats had as a Presidential Candidate and on Economic Issues he was basically a Classical Liberal aka a Conservative, JFK was VERY VERY Anti-Marxist and certainly would have thrown out the Marxists who have now taken over and are in CONTROL of the Democrat Party.

View attachment 388506

There are no Marxist in the Democratic Party just like there are no fascist in the Republican party your illusions border on the disturbed

The below is one of the BLM groups who are SUPPORTED by the Democrat Party, I say they are SUPPORTED by the Democrat Party BECAUSE they do NOT CONDEMN them.

View attachment 388514

^^^^ This is what they want and IF Joe Biden and Co get elected they will be PRESSURED into giving in to them or else they will threaten to just burn America down.

Notice how they are pushing for anarchy and communal property/justice, AND they use the word "comrades?"

Anarch + Communal Property is the precise and indisputable description of communists.

Throw on top of that whole bullshit of them calling each other "comrades" and they leave zero doubt.

They are not even trying to hide it. They are proudly admitting that they are slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucking goose-steppers.

They will never win as long as we are armed.

Machine guns or Valhalla!

This is just a guess, of course, but somewhere around 48% of those who vote in November will be voting for Donald Trump. Without going into the laundry list of obvious examples or any of the standard talking points, there are certainly plenty of reasons not to. Yet he has a perfectly reasonable chance of winning.

Right now, polls show that about 43% of Americans approve of the job he's doing. This, after everything that has happened, and that number should be a very sobering indication of where this country is right now. Personally, I try to understand how these people can do this, but I still only understand some of it.

Anyway, here's the point: Elections are about contrasts. Choices. How can that many people support this disaster of a person? For many of them, they're looking at the alternative. And when those who provide their information and opinions for them point at things like PC and Identity Politics and Cancel Culture and an overall culture in decay, they can make reasonable points not to vote for the Democratic party. Even with, amazingly, this profoundly damaged person in the White House.

It's certainly too late to make any changes before November, but the Democratic party had a chance to take over the middle, and I don't see that happening. There is no excuse, zero, none, for the race to be this close. Regardless of who wins, the Democrats have too often allowed the wrong voices to represent them. It allows the Trumpsters to tie all the silliest crap coming from the hardcore Left to the milquetoast, feeble Biden.

Any more questions.

President John F. Kennedy is probably looking down from Heaven thinking WTF?! Imagine JFK getting on his KNEES to SUBMIT to a feral mob of zoo animals? JFK was the LAST actual Liberal the Democrats had as a Presidential Candidate and on Economic Issues he was basically a Classical Liberal aka a Conservative, JFK was VERY VERY Anti-Marxist and certainly would have thrown out the Marxists who have now taken over and are in CONTROL of the Democrat Party.

View attachment 388506

There are no Marxist in the Democratic Party just like there are no fascist in the Republican party your illusions border on the disturbed

The below is one of the BLM groups who are SUPPORTED by the Democrat Party, I say they are SUPPORTED by the Democrat Party BECAUSE they do NOT CONDEMN them.

View attachment 388514

^^^^ This is what they want and IF Joe Biden and Co get elected they will be PRESSURED into giving in to them or else they will threaten to just burn America down.

Notice how they are pushing for anarchy and communal property/justice, AND they use the word "comrades?"

Anarch + Communal Property is the precise and indisputable description of communists.

Throw on top of that whole bullshit of them calling each other "comrades" and they leave zero doubt.

They are not even trying to hide it. They are proudly admitting that they are slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucking goose-steppers.

Anarchy is actually the opposite of communism. Learn your definitions

So what "effect" has it had?

My father can tell you stories about growing up that would make you cry. It would make you laugh at what we call poor today. But how my father grew up or what he experienced had nothing to do with my life as it was with most white people who's parents or grandparents were lower income.

Yes, people of that generation wore their Great Depression poverty like a badge. (They also had the good sense to keep Republicans out of power for 20 years after it....)

The problem is that blacks still suffer grinding poverty no matter what the economic conditions are...

Any more questions.

View attachment 388506

View attachment 388514

Anarchy is actually the opposite of communism. Learn your definitions

Why start now? :laugh:

Well, since she was being evasive, it could have meant her personally, her department. It could mean that she just didn't see it personally. It could mean her and her boss or her and her assistant. Your argument "who else could it have meant" is a lame ass argument. No wonder you blindly believe whatever Democrats tell you.

Okay, I realize that you are trying to get out of your lie, but the bottom line is, Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Why would a publisher make up where their authors are born? Obviously they didn't do that, Joe. They got it from Obama. Here's a paper towel, dry off behind your ears.

OR they just didn't bother to do their research over a book that at the time, no one cared all that much about. This book was published before he was a President or a Senator, when he was a lowly member of the IL Legislature most of us never heard of.

Nothing IN the book actually said he was born in Kenya... where he was talking about his life. She didn't even bother to read the book she was "researching". My guess, she had 50 of these things to write before a show, just blew through them and never gave it another thought and neither did anyone else until the guy became President.

It's not that it's taking time, it's that Democrats won't negotiate. They never had any intention on negotiating. What they really wanted is for Republicans to give them resistance early on so they could give the MSM ample time to report how those evil Republicans want to see Americans suffer while at the same time, keeping all that pork in their bill.

For Democrats, this has nothing to do with Covid relief. It has to do with politics. That's why Nancy ripped up the Republican proposal as if she was at the State of the Union speech. Trump had to threaten them with an EO to get them back to the tables.

And then when his EO's proved to be meaningless, the GOP had to come back to the table.

The real problem- Trump doesn't want to take care of working folks, he just wants to give more money to his rich cronies before he's voted out of office.

Well, since she was being evasive, it could have meant her personally, her department. It could mean that she just didn't see it personally. It could mean her and her boss or her and her assistant. Your argument "who else could it have meant" is a lame ass argument. No wonder you blindly believe whatever Democrats tell you.

Okay, I realize that you are trying to get out of your lie, but the bottom line is, Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Why would a publisher make up where their authors are born? Obviously they didn't do that, Joe. They got it from Obama. Here's a paper towel, dry off behind your ears.

OR they just didn't bother to do their research over a book that at the time, no one cared all that much about. This book was published before he was a President or a Senator, when he was a lowly member of the IL Legislature most of us never heard of.

Nothing IN the book actually said he was born in Kenya... where he was talking about his life. She didn't even bother to read the book she was "researching". My guess, she had 50 of these things to write before a show, just blew through them and never gave it another thought and neither did anyone else until the guy became President.

You have a list of authors. Some have common American names. Jim Smith. Some have odd names. You want to know where they went to school, what awards they got .... where they were born. Now let's discuss how to go about that.

My solution: Ask them. Fact check

Your solution ??? It's 1990, you have all those questions. What is your process, Joe? This is some stupid shit you're peddling. My solution is the ONLY solution.

I had my background checked during 90s several times since I worked on Wall Street. They took my resume and asked me to complete a form. Then they had to come back and more questions when they couldn't verify this or that fact, I had to help them with more specific information so they could verify it.

But you're claiming they collected all that information without having a form for the author to fill out. So explain it Joe, how did they do it? Go ...

It's not that it's taking time, it's that Democrats won't negotiate. They never had any intention on negotiating. What they really wanted is for Republicans to give them resistance early on so they could give the MSM ample time to report how those evil Republicans want to see Americans suffer while at the same time, keeping all that pork in their bill.

For Democrats, this has nothing to do with Covid relief. It has to do with politics. That's why Nancy ripped up the Republican proposal as if she was at the State of the Union speech. Trump had to threaten them with an EO to get them back to the tables.

And then when his EO's proved to be meaningless, the GOP had to come back to the table.

The real problem- Trump doesn't want to take care of working folks, he just wants to give more money to his rich cronies before he's voted out of office.

BS. Did you read the news today Joe? Apparently not, because had you done that, you'd realize that once again, yes, the Democrats rejected another offer from the Senate. This time, it was a bipartisan counter-offer created by a group of Democrats and Republicans that call themselves the Problem Solving Committee.

The Republicans caved in on their additional $600.00 federal unemployment demand. They caved in on the $1,200.00 stimulus check demand. They gave Piglosi 500 billion dollar state bailout to boot. And what did the Commies say? Shove it!

Once again, it's the typical Democrat scheme of our way or the highway, and that's what's been going on since they took leadership of the House two years ago. They have no intention of working with the Republicans and never have. Now you tell me who it is that doesn't want to take care of the people.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I think they're gonna take the electorate completely out of the equation and give it to Biden, Mac.

I think they're gonna take the electorate completely out of the equation and give it to Biden, Mac.
Who do you mean by "they"?

So what "effect" has it had?

My father can tell you stories about growing up that would make you cry. It would make you laugh at what we call poor today. But how my father grew up or what he experienced had nothing to do with my life as it was with most white people who's parents or grandparents were lower income.

Yes, people of that generation wore their Great Depression poverty like a badge. (They also had the good sense to keep Republicans out of power for 20 years after it....)

The problem is that blacks still suffer grinding poverty no matter what the economic conditions are...

Yes, they do, but it has nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crow. Do you know what poverty is Joe? Poverty is the state of not having enough or having no money. The solution to poverty is to acquire money. The way to get money is to get a job and not get involved in things like illegal narcotics, going into debt buying things you really can't afford, staying out of trouble with the law, and not having a family long before you're financially capable of doing so.

Slavery doesn't cause black kids to drop out of high school at the rate they are. Jim Crow didn't cause single black women to have children with no husband which is now the norm in black communities; some cases reveal a 90% out-of-wedlock birth rate They even invented a term for it. It's called baby daddies.

When my area started turning black, daycare centers popped up all over the place. Now you can just about find one every mile or so. How are these daycare centers doing so well? It's government money. That's right, we pay to take care of these kids while the single black mother is working. But just because we pay that tab doesn't mean that the kid will not be raised poor. Once you have a kid, that's at least 18 years of the second largest financial cost in your life.

Every Friday I go to play my lottery numbers. It's not much, I spend on average about 20 bucks a week. It's mainly for fun. But I hate getting black people in front of me at the lottery line. They have a list of numbers, for several games, and it takes forever for the cashier to process it. Then they buy scratch offs on top of it. Their bill comes in close to and sometimes over 100 bucks. Discrimination doesn't cause black people to do this Joe.

Never said they did... but I DID say that the Tea Party (a) began as a good idea and (b) was hijacked later by extremists.

Which means you are saying the TP turned violent. When? And yes, that's exactly what you said:

...When did anyone in the TEA party ever engage in violence?...

...You're obviously full of shit. You are 100% wrong about the TEA Party, so why would anyone believe the rest of your crap?
You tell 'em, Sparky. :p
Wrong, asshole. You claimed the were violent. Allow me to quote:
"The Tea Party started out as a good idea but was quickly hijacked by roughians and hooligans and unthinking and violent folk of the same color and their allies... "

Are you so stupid that you believe I can't just refer back to your previous post? You just flat out lied. The TEA party has never been demonstrated to have committed any violence. In fact, when they had an actual peaceful protest, they left the place cleaner than before they arrived. Despite that, they have been constantly smeared by the likes of douchebags like you. What you just made clear is that you're a sleazy, dishonest, lying piece of crap. Many TDS morons in here are always whining that people on the right automatically disbelieve whatever they say. You just made the reason obvious: You have proved that nothing TDS morons say can be taken at face value. It's all lies until credible evidence is presented. and it never is.

BS. Did you read the news today Joe? Apparently not, because had you done that, you'd realize that once again, yes, the Democrats rejected another offer from the Senate. This time, it was a bipartisan counter-offer created by a group of Democrats and Republicans that call themselves the Problem Solving Committee.

The Republicans caved in on their additional $600.00 federal unemployment demand. They caved in on the $1,200.00 stimulus check demand. They gave Piglosi 500 billion dollar state bailout to boot. And what did the Commies say? Shove it!

Once again, it's the typical Democrat scheme of our way or the highway, and that's what's been going on since they took leadership of the House two years ago. They have no intention of working with the Republicans and never have. Now you tell me who it is that doesn't want to take care of the people.

It's all politics for Nancy all the time.

What does she care about the $600 unemployment or $1,200 rebates? She has a couple of freezers worth $20K a pop filled with frozen gourmet chocolate ice cream.

If Democrats would only open their eyes to who they are voting for.

Joe loves to talk down business owners, but unlike Nancy I cared about my employees and took care of them and they knew that. Not one employee from my graphic design business ever quit other than for personal reasons. One quit because she got married and moved across the State. But I never lost an employee to a competitor

Forum List

Back