47 Republicans vote in support of same sex marriage

We get that you think calling someone gay is an insult. Sadly I don't give a shit. Insults only work if the person insulted is actually...insulted

Oh and it's actually those who OPPOSE gays vehemently who are the closeted ones. Ya know ...like yourself for instance.

If someone supports gays and is gay...they aren't likely to hide it. Why would they...ya know...logically..
Yea, being called a queer is an insult.

If you love queers then that is fine. To each his own. However, don't get all bent out of shape when we ridicule you for it.

Really? Was everyone -gay and straight alike- able to marry the person who they are physically and romanticly attracted to? Yes or no?
If you like to get butt fucked by another guy then that is fine. It each his own. If you don't mind other people doing it then that is also fine. However, don't bitch when we ridicule you for it.

Yea, being called a queer is an insult.

If you love queers then that is fine. To each his own. However, don't get all bent out of shape when we ridicule you for it.
Maybe you missed it but your insults mean zilch to me.

You might as well be ridiculing the color of my hair for all I care

Sucks huh?

If you like to get butt fucked by another guy then that is fine. It each his own. If you don't mind other people doing it then that is also fine. However, don't bitch when we ridicule you for it.
Is that supposed to be a response to my post? Interesting how all you people can think about is butt fucking. You think about butt fucking more than gay people think about butt fucking, You seem to bet too emotionally damaged to understand that we are talking about relationships, romantic attractions and commitments, but I don't expect you to understand that

Maybe you missed it but your insults mean zilch to me.

You might as well be ridiculing the color of my hair for all I care

Sucks huh?
Thats fine. You want to be a queer loving Moon Bat then that is OK. It is no crime that I know of. I think you are demented and a little sick in the mind but having the word "Progressive" in your moniker is just as disgusting.

Thats fine. You want to be a queer loving Moon Bat then that is OK. It is no crime that I know of. I think you are demented and a little sick in the mind but having the word "Progressive" in your moniker is just as disgusting.
If your talking to me, I'll take that "demented" label as a compliment comming from the likes of you.

I did, I know you can't spell, are you illiterate as well?

Hey look. I don't have time for your sick, juvenile games and insults. You strike me as being a moron as well as a coward. Last chance. Cut the bullshit and explain how gays and straights had equal rigts befor Obergefell if gay people could not marry the person that they desired. You don't havethe spine to answer honestly

Hey look. I don't have time for your sick, juvenile games and insults. You strike me as being a moron as well as a coward. Last chance. Cut the bullshit and explain how gays and straights had equal rigts befor Obergefell if gay people could not marry the person that they desired. You don't havethe spine to answer honestly

It's been answered multiple times, you just don't want to accept reality.

It's been answered multiple times, you just don't want to accept reality.

You are full of shit! You're referring to that bullshit about gays being able to marry someone of the opposite sex? Have you forgotten that I wiped the floor with you over that?

You do not regard gay people as being fully human. Either you don't think that they have the same romantic feeling as others do, or you think that they are not deserving of being able to fullfill those feelings through marriage. You are seriously disturbed

You have been exposed for what you are. My work is done here

\\Y

Last edited:
You are full of shit! You're referring to that bullshit about gays being able to marry someone of the opposite sex? Have you forgotten that I wiped the floor with you over that?

You do not regard gay people as being fully human. Either you don't think that they have the same romantic feeling as others do, or you think that they are not deserving of being able to fullfill those feelings through marriage. You are seriously disturbed

You have been exposed for what you are. My work is done here

\\Y

You haven't wiped or proven anything with the exception that you're insane. Why do you keep spewing the same commie BS over and over expecting a different result?

You haven't wiped or proven anything with the exception that you're insane. Why do you keep spewing the same commie BS over and over expecting a different result?

See post 299 47 Republicans vote in support of same sex marriage

If you don't think that I layed you out cold , it just means that you are too stupid to have understood it. Get an adult to read it to you and explain it.

Interesting that you call it commie bull shit but have failed to respond to a single point that I made with any about of logic or facts.

Actually, I am not entirely certain that you are quite stupid enough to believe your own bullshit. You might just be playing a sick game

Last edited:

Forum List

Back