47 Republicans vote in support of same sex marriage

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
It’s a start (150 Republicans voted against Same Sex Marriage)
The House passed Respect for Marriage Act protecting interracial and same sex marriages.

Senate Republicans seem to be running away from the issue and don’t want to be forced to go on the record.

Can Democrats force a vote?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you meant "47 Never-Trumpers", right?

I wasn't aware that interracial and gay marriages were in jeopardy. Last I checked, you could marry your kitchen sink if you wanted to.

Not that I think having sex with the garbage disposal unit is a good idea.

Last edited:

I wasn't aware that interracial and gay marriages were in jeopardy. Last I checked, you could marry your kitchen sink if you wanted to.
Mod Edit.
Deleted Off topic response.
Stay on Topic

White 6

Last edited by a moderator:
I noted it was a waste of time for the Democrats to pass a law in the House to protect abortion as there was a zero chance of it passing in the Senate.

IMO not so with this. They need to push it hard.

Mod Edit delete of off topic, White 6
Please report off topic response instead of engaging and extending through thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

A couple of years ago, no one thought abortion rights were in jeopardy.

I'm not a never Trumper but if two faggots want to get married so be it but leave children out of it.

With the TRUMPCourt, all bets are off as to what issues are not in jeopardy. Republicans are willing to push all decisions to the states.

Democrats need to force these issues and make Republicans vote.

It’s a start (150 Republicans voted against Same Sex Marriage)
The House passed Respect for Marriage Act protecting interracial and same sex marriages.

Senate Republicans seem to be running away from the issue and don’t want to be forced to go on the record.

Can Democrats force a vote?

Make em vote, dammit.

Well, Trump nominated the justices who changed the court, and Hillary would have enshrined Roe. Thanks Jill Stein and Putin and Comey.
He may have appointed them but a justice is supposed to be their own justice not an arm of the executive branch.

Forum List

Back