47 Republicans vote in support of same sex marriage

How about the people of Haiti, Jamaica or the Dominican Republic? Or the Liberal tyrants of Cuba? The Cuban people will accept living in squalor, eating garbage and people telling them what to do. But even the dictators of that island realize that Gay Marriage is a bridge too far.
Nope. I live in this country

Back in 2008?

Times have changed

The Atrocity is now legal in America- that is undisputable.

However, its no more popular with the people. That's why libs had to go to a Far Left Supreme Court for a narrow decision, instead of presenting it to the electorate.

The Atrocity is now legal in America- that is undisputable.

However, its no more popular with the people. That's why libs had to go to a Far Left Supreme Court for a narrow decision, instead of presenting it to the electorate.

SEVENTY PER CENT of Americans support gay marriage

You fuckers are the outliers

SEVENTY PER CENT of Americans support gay marriage

You fuckers are the outliers

If that was actually true, the libs would have let democracy take its course and have it voted in by the people.

But they didn't.

Me? I'm straight. I just don't care who someone else loves

Look, we don't really care. You don't have to hide it.

I think we all know that people that claim to be straight but defend the queers usually have some supressed homosexual tendencies.

To each his own.

I think we all know that people that claim to be straight but defend the queers usually have some supressed homosexual tendencies.

To each his own.

I hate to say it, but you are right.

There are a lot of heterophobes out there, who are just scared they might be normative.

Amazing how Biden, Hillary, and 0bama ALL changed their 'core' positions on gay marriage in 2012. Principled people.
You people make me laugh. Like millions of other Americans, their views evolved over the last several. People learn, and grow. There are cultural shifts that most people are able to adapt to. People who were once considered pariahs come to be seen as human beings who are more alike than different from others. You people should try a little evolution least you go the way of the dinosaur

To each his own.
Actually it is far more often that those who most vehemently deride gays are the ones who are in the closet or at least are harboring some insecurities

More like a Mindless Document... Our constitution is kind of awful.
The electoral college, the Senate, unelected judges making laws... it's kind of messed up.
Only a fool thinks the greatest contract ever enacted between government and the people is "kind of awful".
Are you that fool?

To each his own.
We get that you think calling someone gay is an insult. Sadly I don't give a shit. Insults only work if the person insulted is actually...insulted

Oh and it's actually those who OPPOSE gays vehemently who are the closeted ones. Ya know ...like yourself for instance.

If someone supports gays and is gay...they aren't likely to hide it. Why would they...ya know...logically..

More inane bullshit that fails to address the point that I made or in any way defend your idiotic asertion that gays already had equal rights because they could marry someone of the opposite sex.

The fact that a license is needed does not make marriage a priveledge. Licenses serve various,purposes, In the case of marriage, it is to ensure that you are not marrying your mother or daughter and to ensure that it involves two consenting adults. Other than meeting a few basic requirements, marriahe is not soomething that must be earned, and it cannot be denied or taken away by the state. Until Obergefell narriage was treated as a right for opposite sex couples only. That was discrimintion

Yep, it was the law and everyone was treated equally under the law. That's not discrimination.

Forum List

Back