47 Republicans vote in support of same sex marriage

So besides a being a moron, a bigot and a fraud, you're also a theocrate. Morality comes from within, not from a sky fairy. You want to deny a who class of people a basic human right, and you have the fucking nerve to say that I have no moral compas. You are a bad joke without a punch line.

I've never denied anyone anything. They were in that class by choice, they signed up for it. Just like you singed up for swallowing your commie bullshit religion.

I've never denied anyone anything. They were in that class by choice, they signed up for it. Just like you singed up for swallowing your commie bullshit religion.

You are so fucking stupid that you don't know that you are stupid. In the years long protracted legal battle over same sex marriage, the states that were trying to have their bans upheld came up with a myriad of rediculous reasons why gay marriage should be banned. However, I do not know of one case where a litigant was so STUPID as to say that gay is a choice. In every case the court treated it as in innate, and immutable. It was never an issue But here you are, fool

Last edited:
Its simple, the SC made another bad ruling when they allowed a man to marry a man or woman to a woman. They need to rectify that. By doing that, there is no discrimination.

They didn't "allow" it. It's gone on for centuries. They simply ruled that all couples get the same benefits.

You are so fucking stupid that you don't know that you are stupid. In the years long protracted legal battle over same sex marriage, the states that were trying to have their bans upheld came up with a myriad of rediculous reasons why gay marriage should be banned. However, I do not know of one case where a litigant was so STUPID as to say that gay is a choice. In every case the court treated it as in innate, and immutable. It was never an issue But here you are, fool

Tiger laughing.jpg

Forum List

Back