33 year old Ukrainian fitness influencer & bodybuilder with 1 million followers dies from COVID after denying it exists

So this famous bodybuilder, and influencer dies and yet the OP never gives the guys name and other than the article no one mentions his name. He must not have been that great. Lol!
Ukrainian names are hard to spell. he had 1 million followers. Ann Coulter has 2 million. he would have surpassed her soon!

Tough to follow a guy that you don’t know his name. Also, Ann Coulter is not a big influencer, thanks for making my argument stronger.
Yeah, other than her regular tv appearances, her syndicated column and multiple best seller books, she is a nobody. :laugh:

I do know her name, never followed her and I certainly don’t follow a guy who’s name no one knows and he holds no influence in people that never knew he existed before an article made him less influential. In the big scheme neither person is that influential. You just need them to be.

So this famous bodybuilder, and influencer dies and yet the OP never gives the guys name and other than the article no one mentions his name. He must not have been that great. Lol!
Ukrainian names are hard to spell. he had 1 million followers. Ann Coulter has 2 million. he would have surpassed her soon!

Tough to follow a guy that you don’t know his name. Also, Ann Coulter is not a big influencer, thanks for making my argument stronger.
You know there's a thing called copy and paste. i can't spell your Greek username either but we're still jawing
So why didn’t you copy and paste this “influential” guy?
I never asked you to spell my user name but I’m not claiming I’m influential either. You are the one making up this silly story about a supposed influential guy, that no one knows his name. Yet he has a million followers and you supposedly follow him and you don’t know his name? Steroid users don’t reall influence my life.

Yeah, other than her regular tv appearances, her syndicated column and multiple best seller books, she is a nobody. :laugh:

I do know her name, never followed her and I certainly don’t follow a guy who’s name no one knows and he holds no influence in people that never knew he existed before an article made him less influential. In the big scheme neither person is that influential. You just need them to be.
I dont need anything. I merely stated a fact.

people with bulging biceps can't even reach around to wipe their own ass. they have to get one of those french toilets (Bidet) that throw water up your ass

biceps? they're just for show! bidet to you, sir!

Forum List

Back