33 year old Ukrainian fitness influencer & bodybuilder with 1 million followers dies from COVID after denying it exists

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

i followed him on instagram...now it's personal. crush the chinavirus already, Donald!

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj

• Banned

i followed him on instagram...now it's personal. crush the chinavirus already, Donald!

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj
I wonder if he had a built up immunity to steroids. I believe that is part of COVID treatment.
he's all natural, baby. i don't follow bodybuilders who use steroids like Robin Strand or Sadik Hadzovic

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj
I wonder if he had a built up immunity to steroids. I believe that is part of COVID treatment.
he's all natural, baby. i don't follow bodybuilders who use steroids like Robin Strand or Sadik Hadzovic
I dont think clean body builders exist. Even if they arent roiding, they are pumping their bodies full of HGH and testosterone.

Another blame Trump for everything thread.

People die. They did before 2016 and they will continue to die

• Banned

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj
I dont think clean body builders exist. Even if they arent roiding, they are pumping their bodies full of HGH and testosterone.
Rate his body from 1 to 10...you forgot to do that...i give a 6

there should be the word "bodybuilderman", it should be a profession, like fireman or policeman

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj
There is word going around that low immunity affects people also. Which makes sense. There are people with low immunity that have HIV also.

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj
There is word going around that low immunity affects people also. Which makes sense. There are people with low immunity that have HIV also.
whatever, homophobe

Bodybuilders, even the non-freaky looking ones, aren't always as healthy as you might think. Strict diets, low in fat, take a toll on the body

Forum List

Back