33 year old Ukrainian fitness influencer & bodybuilder with 1 million followers dies from COVID after denying it exists

this, for me, is the ideal body. you will never convince me otherwise. Godboy agrees!

EkEk6PXXcAAUSAI

Better living through chemistry!

steroids-v2_800.jpg

As long as they look good, i don't care

thanks!
"Looking good" is a matter of perspective. Most people dont find the competitive bodybuilder look attractive at all. "Fit" looks good on both genders though
this, for me, is the ideal body. you will never convince me otherwise. Godboy agrees!

EkEk6PXXcAAUSAI
I want to look like Sylvester Stallone when I'm in my 70s
You really want to be that fucking ugly?

thanks!
"Looking good" is a matter of perspective. Most people dont find the competitive bodybuilder look attractive at all. "Fit" looks good on both genders though

EkEk6PXXcAAUSAI

The operative word in that sentence not being ugly.

thanks!

EkEk6PXXcAAUSAI

Sylvester is soo ugly he be fuckin' ugly or fugly..

thanks!

EkEk6PXXcAAUSAI

True, he doesn't float my boat. On the other hand, you can't deny, he is f'ing. A lot more than other men his age.

thanks!

EkEk6PXXcAAUSAI

True, he doesn't float my boat. On the other hand, you can't deny, he is f'ing. A lot more than other men his age.
I wouldn't know because I never do the window peeping activity.

thanks!

EkEk6PXXcAAUSAI

I wouldn't know because I never do the window peeping activity.

You don't know what you're missing.

Nothing worth having comes easy, including a sculpted body. some pay the ultimate price!

i consider obesity a form of violence, and y'all should too, my friends

NO FATTIES ALLOWED IN MY THREADS! GET OUT! OUT!

i followed him on instagram...now it's personal. crush the chinavirus already, Donald!

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj
I wonder if he had a built up immunity to steroids. I believe that is part of COVID treatment.
he's all natural, baby. i don't follow bodybuilders who use steroids like Robin Strand or Sadik Hadzovic
I dont think clean body builders exist. Even if they arent roiding, they are pumping their bodies full of HGH and testosterone.
Rate his body from 1 to 10...you forgot to do that...i give a 6
That dude is a 10! He is jacked, but not too jacked. A lot of body builders look cartoonish.

Don’t gayverdose.

i followed him on instagram...now it's personal. crush the chinavirus already, Donald!

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj
I wonder if he had a built up immunity to steroids. I believe that is part of COVID treatment.
he's all natural, baby. i don't follow bodybuilders who use steroids like Robin Strand or Sadik Hadzovic
I dont think clean body builders exist. Even if they arent roiding, they are pumping their bodies full of HGH and testosterone.
Rate his body from 1 to 10...you forgot to do that...i give a 6
That dude is a 10! He is jacked, but not too jacked. A lot of body builders look cartoonish.

Don’t gayverdose.
Why not? Are you saying that being gay is bad?

Someone needs to come out of the closet...

Or someone else needs to lock it from the outside.
Either one of you pussies comes near my closet, im punching you square in the face.
whoops. you're not allowed to threaten violence round these parts! ABORT!
Technically speaking, this "closet" isnt a literal construct, therefore the punch isnt either.
that's a worse alibi than OJ's...ha!

bodybuilders are the closest thing we have to superheroes...can you do this?

EkvBCBbXYAAgBPR

Forum List

Back