Everyone wants to know the truth and Islam

god is also a creation by man designed to control the masses.
Man made money. Money makes man to say no to itself. Not very smart. Money is not mentioned in creation. Wouldn't you think it would be mentioned, had man written the Bible, glorifying a thing that they use?

Statements like this demonstrate that religion is a subject you are completely ignorant about. Is it any surprise that we dont listen to someone who tries to lecture us on subjects they dont know about?
Is, lam
You don't have to read about Islam to understand it. Judaism, Islam and Christianity were all founded by Abraham. The Muslims see the Bible as a holy book and Jesus is one of their premier prophets.

Study Christianity and you will find out nearly all you need to know about Islam.
Islam has nothing to do with Abraham. Jacob got the blessing not Esau who was born of fornication. That persons soul was married to Satan, just like Christs enemies.

I want you to accept that I am a lifelong kafir, and proud of it. I shall not accept an invitation to the worshipping of a rock
There is zero good in islam. Islam is fear me. Satan is fear me. The being Mahammad saw did not say what God says when seen, or an angelic being says when seen. They say don't be afraid or fear not , or don't worry. Why obey a being that will not say that to a human? The church here unfortunately made the fear me legal system. I am working on changing that, opening the eyes of people.

Actually, the opposite is more accurate. It is far harder to have faith than to have none.
Everyone has a measure of faith. Faith waits for what is not yet seen, It is a passive thing. Devils on the other hand are terrified of losing what is seperated from God. They don't know when that time will be. They latch onto lies that people say. Devils want money that is seen. Gifting what a person requests, is a thing fallen beings hate. Devils want the world to use money. Money makes god's image, to say no to god's image.

Islam is the religion of ease???

Religion isn't supposed to be easy. It's supposed to test us, not accommodate us.
James 1:26-27 26If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. 27Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." people who are mean to naked people wanting laws to be against them, will have religon that is vain. People have vain religon toward pedophilia people and zoosexuals, gays and furriers Bronies, and even poor Pepe Le Pew, a cartoon skunk. A condeming spirit cannot tell the truth. The wrong kind of judging is used. People who have blood in them must not condemn others. People who are like Jesus will be unspotted from the world. Not being of the world does not mean having to live like you are in the 1800 hundreds, in the USA.

Forum List

Back