33 year old Ukrainian fitness influencer & bodybuilder with 1 million followers dies from COVID after denying it exists

As long as they look good, i don't care

thanks!
"Looking good" is a matter of perspective. Most people dont find the competitive bodybuilder look attractive at all. "Fit" looks good on both genders though
this, for me, is the ideal body. you will never convince me otherwise. Godboy agrees!

EkEk6PXXcAAUSAI
I want to look like Sylvester Stallone when I'm in my 70s
i just hope i make it

me 30 minutes ago: i hope things get back to normal soon

me 2 hours ago: why is there traffic? i thought this was a pandemic!

i followed him on instagram...now it's personal. crush the chinavirus already, Donald!

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj
I wonder if he had a built up immunity to steroids. I believe that is part of COVID treatment.
he's all natural, baby. i don't follow bodybuilders who use steroids like Robin Strand or Sadik Hadzovic
I dont think clean body builders exist. Even if they arent roiding, they are pumping their bodies full of HGH and testosterone.
Rate his body from 1 to 10...you forgot to do that...i give a 6
That dude is a 10! He is jacked, but not too jacked. A lot of body builders look cartoonish.

i followed him on instagram...now it's personal. crush the chinavirus already, Donald!

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj
I wonder if he had a built up immunity to steroids. I believe that is part of COVID treatment.
he's all natural, baby. i don't follow bodybuilders who use steroids like Robin Strand or Sadik Hadzovic
I dont think clean body builders exist. Even if they arent roiding, they are pumping their bodies full of HGH and testosterone.
Rate his body from 1 to 10...you forgot to do that...i give a 6
That dude is a 10! He is jacked, but not too jacked. A lot of body builders look cartoonish.
not as many as you think. most of the ones i follow are JUST RIGHT

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj
I wonder if the steroid usage damaged his heart-----allowing Covid to deliver the final blow.

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj
he's all natural, baby.
No he isn't.

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj
I wonder if the steroid usage damaged his heart-----allowing Covid to deliver the final blow.
Or the loop diuretics. To get that dehydrated look in the pic where he's holding the axe, they take large dosages of furosemide and spironolactone. They can both damage the kidneys.

hey Mu, gays are more popular than Muslims...don't make me say more!

EktQIK5WkAEeWee

EktQrMZXYAMScbS

EktQ0mzWkAAoyvj
Bodybuilding is an art, your body is the canvas, weights are your brush and nutrition is your paint. We all have the ability to turn a self-portrait into a masterpiece

when the cat's out of the bag, Roudy, you take the cat and you put it back in the bag

anyway, now that i think of it, cats are too quick, can't catch those motherfuckers...

The virus affects everyone differently. If you get it then it's like genetic roulette. Do you have the right system? He didn't. We just lost a very healthy 38 year old here to the virus. It's no hoax and no joke.

Forum List

Back