33 year old Ukrainian fitness influencer & bodybuilder with 1 million followers dies from COVID after denying it exists

bodybuilders are the closest thing we have to superheroes...can you do this?

EkvBCBbXYAAgBPR
Bro, if youre gonna post flip pics, post Sage Northcutt pics, or better yet a video. Sage is the god of funky flips.

Last edited:
Someone needs to come out of the closet...

Or someone else needs to lock it from the outside.
If either one of you pussies comes near my closet, im punching you square in the face.

Easy does it, Giovanni. Gay is supposed to mean happy, you know. You don't seem very happy with your orientation.

Like i said, you have no integrity. You cant even admit that you were trying to shame me by suggesting im a homosexual, as if i would care.

If either one of you pussies comes near my closet, im punching you square in the face.

Easy does it, Giovanni. Gay is supposed to mean happy, you know. You don't seem very happy with your orientation.

Like i said, you have no integrity. You cant even admit that you were trying to shame me by suggesting im a homosexual, as if i would care.

Godboy can't stand K pop legends BTS, no way he's homo, unfortunately

Godboy can't stand K pop legends BTS, no way he's homo, unfortunately

To be fair, gay dudes have eardrums too. Does anyone REALLY like K Pop? I personally believe its a conspiracy that K Pop is popular.

...you were trying to shame me by suggesting im a homosexual, ...

Why are you ashamed of what you are? You have to accept yourself before others will accept you. Maybe tone down the flamboyance, but other than that...

Why are you ashamed of what you are? You have to accept yourself before others will accept you. Maybe tone down the flamboyance, but other than that...
I have nothing to be ashamed of. Im fucking awesome just the way i am, and i aint toning shit down.

this thread is not about Godboy's sexuality. if he had ripped abs i would make it so!

what i'm saying is: the main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing

STAY ON TOPIC!

I have nothing to be ashamed of. ....

Good for you, having the courage to out yourself at last. Now feel free to keep it to yourself.
Nah, i think ill just do what i want. If you dont like it, thats tough shit. Now do you have any thoughts about the ripped dude in the OP getting COVID after he said it was a hoax?

My personal thought is, "damn, that was a terrible one to be wrong about. SUUUUPER embarrassing!"

So this famous bodybuilder, and influencer dies and yet the OP never gives the guys name and other than the article no one mentions his name. He must not have been that great. Lol!

So this famous bodybuilder, and influencer dies and yet the OP never gives the guys name and other than the article no one mentions his name. He must not have been that great. Lol!
Ukrainian names are hard to spell. he had 1 million followers. Ann Coulter has 2 million. he would have surpassed her soon!

Ukrainian names are hard to spell. he had 1 million followers. Ann Coulter has 2 million. he would have surpassed her soon!

Tough to follow a guy that you don’t know his name. Also, Ann Coulter is not a big influencer, thanks for making my argument stronger.

Tough to follow a guy that you don’t know his name. Also, Ann Coulter is not a big influencer, thanks for making my argument stronger.
Yeah, other than her regular tv appearances, her syndicated column and multiple best seller books, she is a nobody. :laugh:

Yeah, other than her regular tv appearances, her syndicated column and multiple best seller books, she is a nobody. :laugh:
she was banned on FOX News though

i blame both sides. COCKS ON BOTH THEIR HOUSES!

You know there's a thing called copy and paste. i can't spell your Greek username either but we're still jawing

Forum List

Back